Stay

Religious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun wasn't asleep yet so he was seated at the floor and resting his back at the bed.

"What do I do? Should I not show up to lessen the pain?" Baekhyun groaned as he buried his face in his hands.

Baekhyun was then surprised when he heard his phone ring and opened it to see a text from the one and only.

PCY: Are you still awake?

Baekhyun pouted as he replied.

BBH: Yeah. Why are you still awake?

PCY: Nervous for tomorrow. Finally, after all these years...

Baekhyun bit his lip as he force the tears to avoid flowing.

BBH: Good thing you're happy. We'll all miss you.

PCY: I'll miss you too, Baekhyun.

Baekhyun closed his eyes as tears began to fall and so, he threw the phone onto his bed and cried.

PCY: Baekhyun? Did you fall asleep already?

PCY: Yah, answer me. 

Baekhyun quietly picked the phone and sat on the bed.

BBH: Sorry, nature calls.

PCY: Oh.

BBH: By the way, did you return the car keys to Father Yixing?

Baekhyun smirked as the keys are with him and he's fooling Chanyeol.

Chanyeol on the other side went frustrated as he searched for the keys.

After 10 minutes, Baekhyun received a reply.

PCY: It's not with me! I thought I gave it to you?! 

BBH: I gave it back though... I told you I was going to eat and gave you the keys. :(

PCY: Aish! Now how will you be able to go home?!;(

BBH: Aigoo, Chanyeol. Why so forgetful?

PCY: What should I do?! 

BBH: :)

PCY: Stop smiling! :( I already lost it.

BBH: Just kidding, it's with me! :P

PCY: I hate you! ;(

BBH: We both know you don't. :P

PCY: I'll really miss you now.

BBH: Why?

PCY: This conversation... it's the first time I had a conversation that makes me feel different kind of emotions... 

"I'll miss you too, especially because you gave me these feelings. What a jerk." Baekhyun looked down.

Chanyeol on the other hand, decided to come and visit his textmate.

Baekhyun was surprised to hear the knocking on the door and opened it with a more surprised look as it was Chanyeol.

Chanyeol wasted no more time as he hugged Baekhyun.

"Y-Yah, why are you here?"

"I... I felt lonely next door. Jongin's been sleeping really well there." Chanyeol chuckled.

"Oh..." Baekhyun reluctantly wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's waist.

"Baekhyun, what will happen when I went to the monastery? Would you visit me randomly?"

"Would you want me to?" Baekhyun smiled as he buried his face onto Chanyeol's chest.

"Of course! It will be lonely without a friend inside." Chanyeol tighten his hug.

"You'll meet a lot of people in there, especially ones with same tastes."

"And I always want a friend who isn't like me. And that's you, Byun Baekhyun." 

"Then, I'll visit y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter