Chapter 5

All Of Me

[iKON - My Type (Chill Instrumental Cover at listenonrepeat.com) You can play for some background music :D]

 

[Lee Hayi]

 

I should probably make a note to myself that I should not trust just anyone in this world.

 

And I should not be eating ice cream in a convenience store with someone I just met.

 

More like...I should not be eating ice cream with someone like Kim Jiwon.

 

"The ice cream tastes great today! I wonder why..." Is he talking to himself or what?

 

He glanced at me. "You don't look happy with that. I spent a few coins for you, you know."

 

I rolled my eyes. "I didn't ask you to."

 

He just shrugged his shoulder. Then it became quiet. My eyes turned to the huge building just across us. The place where Hanbin lives...

 

Lee Hayi, you're thinking about him again. Stop it.

 

"So something's really bothering you huh," Kim Jiwon said. I didn't respond. He scoffed. "Yah, you can say something at least."

 

"Just...having a bad day." Wait, why am I so comfortable around him?

 

"I already know that."

 

I scoffed. "Then you shouldn't be asking!" Oops, my voice got a little loud.

 

I wasn't expecting it...but he laughed at me. "Alright, chill. I even treated you to ice cream but you still got that temper."

 

I just rolled my eyes in shame.

 

A few minutes later, I decided to talk to him. "So...what's a famous actor doing here?"

 

"Just dropped a visit to a friend, but can't stay for long. How about you? What's a normal citizen of this country doing here?"

 

"Nothing. I don't even know what I'm doing here, or why I am in this place."I bowed my head as I laughed a little. Wait, I did what? And later on I looked at Kim Jiwon, but he's already looking at me. He smiled and looked away.

 

"I've accomplished my goal for today," he blurted out. I looked at him weirdly, but he gave out a small smile. "Do you know what it was?"

 

"What?"

 

"To see you smile." He finished his ice cream, and stood up. "I'll have to go. See you around, Hayi."

 

"Yeah, I'll see you--" WAIT. "--How did you know my name?"

 

He winked at me. "It's a secret." He put his shades and hat on, and walked to the other side.

 

And I was left dumbfounded.

 

Not until...

 

"Hey."

 

Kim Hanbin stood in front of me.

 

"You have work to do, Lee Hayi. Please come back to my unit."

 

He didn't say sorry or what...but why is my heart beating so fast?

 

**

 

Let me ask a question.

 

 

IS THIS PICTURE ALLOWED TO EXIST?????

 

 

By the way, thank you for supporting this story :)