Chapter 1.5

All Of Me

[Lee Hayi]

 

“Hanbin oppa!”

 

My head turned to the three girls who screamed. How dare they?

 

“H-Ha-Hanbin—“

 

“Look, oppa! She was trying to put drugs in your bag!” I’m sure my eyes widened in disbelief. My hands were shaking, so the packs of drugs fell off.

 

“I-I-I...It wasn’t like that—“

 

“Can’t you see, oppa? She’s too obvious! She was about to place it inside your bag but good thing we found her.”

 

I felt my tears coming. No, Hayi. Defend yourself. You’re not the wrong one here.

 

But what hurt me more was Hanbin’s eyes that looked at me full of hate.

 

“That’s not true. I—“

 

“What is going on here?”

 

The staff pulled us outside Hanbin’s waiting room. The girls were looking at me as if they wanted to slap me. Hanbin remained inside his waiting room and I heard him grunt. Oh gosh, I bet he is so angry right now.

 

A woman told the staff to leave us first alone so she can speak to us.

 

 

“You three,” she pointed at them. “You may go.”

 

Their eyes showed shock but soon, they each made their way outside. But before they could go far, the woman spoke.

 

“Oh, and by the way, you are banned from seeing Kim Hanbin again.”

 

Some staff pulled them outside as they were in the state of shock. My eyes widened in disbelief. What did she just say? And who is she, by the way?

 

“I’m Hanbin’s manager, Hye Ju. And I have something to offer you,” she greeted with a smile.

 

What? Hanbin’s manager? So, she has the right to ban those girls from seeing Hanbin, right? Wait, why did she tell me to stay here? And, what offer?

 

“How does being Kim Hanbin’s personal assistant sound?”