Chapter 19

All Of Me

[Kim Jinhwan]

 

"Are you sure this is all, Dr. Song?"

 

"I'm quite sure, Jinhwan. That's all I can remember that night."

 

"Alright. Thank you so much for the help," and then I left Dr. Song's office to meet Hayi downstairs.

 

Hayi's become really close to Hanbin, and it honestly bothers me. A lot.

 

I'm sorry, Hayi. But I'm doing this for you.

 

[Lee Hayi]

 

A week has passed. The movie shoot has continued and it still amazes me how great those three are at their job.

 

Especially Hanbin.

 

But...

 

"CUT!" Uh-oh. The director has been frustrated since we've started shooting Hanbin and Hayoung's love scenes. I wonder what's wrong...

 

"Hanbin! Hayoung! What is happening? I scouted you two because I know you'll do well. What's wrong with you two?"

 

"Nothing, sir. We'll do it again," Hanbin soullessly replied.

 

The director just let out a deep sigh. "Be sure to do it right. You're wasting everybody's time."

 

"Yes, sir. We understand. We're sorry," Hayoung said.

 

Is it just me...or there's something going on between those two?

 

"Action!"

 

They did better this time, but something just doesn't feel right. The lines were perfect, but their delivery...

 

"And cut! Alright. See? You can do it if only you'd try." Hanbin and Hayoung immediately parted ways after shooting that scene. Hanbin went to our side (Ms. Hye Ju and I) and Hayoung went to hers.

 

"Water?" I approached him. He looked at me, with expressions unreadable, and took the bottle of water from my hands.

 

What is bothering you, Hanbin?

 

**

 

[Kim Jiwon]

 

"Manager-hyung, remember that favor I asked for?"

 

"Ah yes, Jiwon-ah. I'll send you the details after this call." A smile formed from my lips.

 

"Alright! Thank you so much, hyung!" I just heard him laugh before ending the call.

 

Once the details were sent, I immediately went to the address indicated.

 

Just in time, it's their dismissal time.

 

"Lee Hayi!" I called her.

 

"Omo, isn't that Kim Jiwon?"

 

"Am I seeing it right? It's Jiwon-oppa!"

 

"He knows someone from our school?"

 

"He just called someone, didn't he?"

 

What the hell. Can't these people tone down their voices so I can't hear them at least?

 

Hayi looked at me, shock evident in her eyes. I laughed almost instantly at the sight.

 

"Kim Jiwon," she blurted out as I walked towards her.

 

"Are you free today?" I heard her friend beside her gasp.

 

"Oh, uh..." she looked sideways. "Actually, Suhyun and I are going shopping--"

 

"What? We will?" Her friend asked. I laughed because Hayi tried to look for her friend's help by eye communication but she apparently failed.

 

"I don't think your friend knows that you will go shopping, Hayi," I .

 

"And my brother and I made plans today. Sorry, Hayi. I got to go," she winked at Hayi before she left. Now it's just me and her.

 

She looked at me shyly and then looked away. Ah, this cute little girl.

 

I cleared my throat, making her look at me. "For the second time, are you free today?"

 

Hayi didn't answer.

 

"So...is that a yes?"

 

**

 

[Lee Hayi]

 

"Kim Jiwon, where are you taking me?" I asked for the nth time.

 

"It's a surprise," he answered for the nth time. Ugh.

 

Seriously, what's on your mind right now, Kim Jiwon?

 

It seems like I can't do anything so I just stared outside the window.  A few minutes later, the road seemed familiar...

 

"Yah, don't tell me..."

 

"Yes, Lee Hayi. We're going to Hongdae!"

 

(Author's note: Hongdae (Seoul) in SouKor is known as the teen's favorite place to go to have fun ^^)

 

OH.

 

MY.

 

GOSH!!!!

 

My heart pounded from excitement. Oh my gosh, it's been a long time since I went to Hongdae! Nevermind that I'm with Kim Jiwon, as long as I go to Hongdae!

 

But why is this scene so familiar to me?

 

**

 

Hello! Another update for y'all~ how was it? Comments are highly appreciated ^^~

 

To the new subscribers, hello! I'm happy that you appreciate this story. I hope you can be with me until the end :)

 

Next update will be Hayi and Jiwon's quality time at Hongdae~

 

You can ready my other stories if you like. All of them are finished~^^

 

Thank you so much~ saranghae^^