Chapter 6: Making A Step Forward.

She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not...

 

She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not…

Chapter 6: Making A Step Forward.

 

Yuto and Daiki are having a conversation after all of their friends go home.

     “Ehhh… All these while, you loves my cousin?” Yuto feels very dumbfounded. He looks at Daiki and there’s a smirk on Yuto’s face. “No wonder you were so eager that day, telling me that you wanted to visit Yuki.”

     Daiki’s face turns red. “You’re so mean, Dai-chan. You didn’t even tell me about this, you meanie penguin.” Yuto looks at another place, pretending to sulk. As Daiki feels guilty, he takes a place beside Yuto. “Ohh… Come on, Yuu-chan. I didn’t mean not to tell you. I’m afraid that you will mad at me.” He puts his left arm around Yuto’s neck.

     Suddenly, Yuto lets a laugh out. “Mad at you? Don’t joke with me! How come that I’ll mad at you just because of you love my cousin!”

     Daiki looks at his friend with the feeling of disbelieve. “You… don’t? Hontouni desuka?”

     Yuto nods his head. “Un! Yet I’ll feel blessed and happy that both of you are having special relationship! We might become a family in the future!” He says with a broad smile on his face.

     Daiki gives a light sigh. “I’m glad that you don’t mad at me. Arigatou, Yuu-chan.”

     Yuto gives his friend a warm smile and says, “It’s not a big deal. But I want you to promise me a thing, Dai-chan.” He looks at Daiki with a serious look.

     Daiki asks with a question look on his face, “Promise? What is it, Yuu-chan?”

     “Promise me that you’ll always make Yuki feels happy and never make her feels sad not even once. Can you promise me that, Dai-chan?”

“Hai, I will!”

 

****

Outside the hospital…

 

-Yuri’s POV-

     Ahh~ It’s raining heavily. Fortunately I brought along my umbrella. I open my shoulder bag and bring out my mini umbrella.

     When I’m just to make my move, I accidently see someone. I look at that person. A girl. I feel like I know her. I take a look at her carefully and I start to recognize her. She’s Natsuki! She doesn’t go home yet?

     I wonder if I should make my moves towards Natsuki and ask her, why she doesn’t go home yet. Is she having a problem? I’ve make my mind and I walk towards her.

     I’m standing behind her, without saying anything. I’m so nervous right now. Not knowing what to do, what should I say? My heart thuds so much and my face feels very hot.

     Before I could open my eyes, she looks back, straight at me. Her eyes are wide open and her face is… RED?

     “Natsuki-chan.” I pronounce her name and my face feels hot for even more. Really, I can feel like my face is turning red.

     “Chii-chan.” I love when she calls me with that name. She looks cute and innocence.

     “You… Hmm…” I’m thinking the right words in my mind. What should I say. “You didn’t go home yet?”

     She shook her head. “It’s raining heavily. It looks like I’ve to wait until the rain stops.” I try to look into her eyes but she’s looking down, at the ground.

     God, should I help this girl who I love? Is this the chance that you give me to be nice to her, dear God?

     “If you don’t mind… I could send you home.” I look away as I don’t dare to meet her gaze. I know that she’s looking at me with the feeling of disbelieve. Maybe she never thought that I could say something like this. Yuri, you BAKA! I scold myself for being stupid.

     “Is it… okay? For you to send me home? It doesn’t cost you trouble, Chii-chan?” I look at her, straight into her eyes. When she gives me that kind of soft look, I feel like my heart thuds more and more and I’m turning so much red!

     I just nod my head. I stand near to her so that the umbrella can cover both of us from the rain. I look at her and quickly she bows her head down. Unexpectedly I’m smiling. “Should we go now?” I ask her and she just nods her head.

     We’re being so close until my hand could meet hers. I wonder what will everyone says if they see us like this? They might say us like a couple. Couple? My face turns red…

-End of Yuri’s POV-

 

 

 

-Natsuki’s POV-

     Oh great! It’s raining heavily and I didn’t bring my umbrella with me! I guess that I should wait here until the rain stops. I want to call my sister but my cell phone’s battery is now zero… I forgot to recharge the battery! Ahh~ What a bad day for me!

     Chii-chan… will you be my prince and save me from this rain? Just bring me anywhere you want, only the two of us, can you do that?

     Natsuki, you BAKA! Don’t say something shameful like that! He won’t do that for you and maybe he’s at his home now, you BAKA Natsuki! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA!

     I let out a light sigh, thinking of him. Really, I’m always thinking about him. I can’t get him off my mind!

     Suddenly I feel like someone is standing behind me. I can feel that, seriously. But who? Who’s standing behind me? Is it a bad guy?

     When I look back, my eyes are wide open. I can’t believe this, seriously! Chii-chan?! What is he doing here? My heart is racing hardly when I look at him and I know that I’m blushing.

     His voice is so soft when he pronounces my name and it able to make my heart thuds more and more. I feel like I could faint right now. “Chii-chan.” I call his name nervously.

     “You… Hmm…” I know he wants to say something but the words aren’t coming out his mouth. Chii-chan, you’re so cute! He asks me why I didn’t go home and I tell him the truth. I’ve to wait here until the rain stops. She looks at me and quickly I bow my head down. I’m feeling embarrassed when he’s looking at me like that.

     “If you don’t mind… I could send you home.” He offers me and my heart stops beating. He… WHAT? I’m not hearing that wrongly, right? Frankly, there’s spring in my heart when he’s offering to send me home. I’m so happy! You’re so kind, Chinen Yuri-kun…

     He stands near me, closely after I’m agreeing with his request. My heart can’t stop racing cause he’s so close to me until I can smell a nice scent from him. And my face can’t stop turning red. Chinen-kun, do you know how much I feel for you now, when you’re standing close to me? Do you ever realize that I’m turning as red as strawberries now?

     We walk under the same umbrella through the heavy rain. I can’t focus on the surrounding. Everything about him is in my mind. This is like a dream for me, walking and talking together like this with Chinen. Is this a dream? I keep asking myself.

     “Ano… I wonder if you.. Hmm.. If we could be friends.” I look at him, disbelieve. He just said… WHAT? I look at him and see he’s blushing. But I wonder why are you blushing, Chinen-kun?

     “I don’t mind yet I’m feel glad to.” I just smile at him sweetly. He smiles back at me and says, “Thank you, Natsuki-chan.” Chinen-kun, when you’re smiling like that, you make me fall for you for even more.

     Can I sleep well tonight? I put my hand on my chest. I can feel my heartbeat. My heart is doki doki so much, Chinen-kun. Only you can make me feel like this. Only you…

-End of Natsuki’s POV-

 

 

     When they arrive at Natsuki’s house, Yuri shyly says, “Could we… change numbers?” He looks away. His face is really hot and red! Too much!

     Natsuki’s eyes are wide open. She is feeling very, very disbelieve. She never thought that he could ask her number. Even a single word can’t come out . She loses her words now.

     Yuri feels guilty when Natsuki keeps staring at him and doesn’t talk even a word. He feels like Natsuki might misunderstood his request. “I… I mean, I want your number cause we can get to know better by changing mails every day. That’s what friends do, right? That’s why I want you…” He says, not realizing that there’s a wrong in his words.

     Natsuki’s heart is racing and she’s turning very red, so much red than the strawberries. She couldn’t believe what she has heard. “You… want me?”

     Suddenly Yuri remembered what he has said. He’s feeling very dumbfounded and his both eyes are wide open. “Iie, iie, iie… My mistake. I mean I want your number.” He bows his head down. God! This is embarrassing! Where should I put my face after saying this shameful thing! He says alone, in deep of his heart.

     A sweet smile is carved on Natsuki’s face. “Is that so? Never mind, I’ll forget that.” But far beneath the surface, Natsuki really hopes that Yuri really meant what he just said. “Umm… Give me your cell phone, Chii-chna.”

     “Ehh?” He looks at her, with the feeling of surprised. “Etto… I mean, give me your cell phone. I’ll type my number for you.” Her face is turning red a little.

     “Ahh~ Souk a?” Yuri brings out his cellphone from the pocket and gives it to Natsuki. “Here, Natsuki-chan and give me your cell phone too. I’ll save my number in yours.” Natsuki nods her head. Their cell phones are changing hands.

     Yuri gives Natsuki back her phone and so does Natsuki. But Yuri accidently touches Natsuki’s hand. Both of them are blushing and their hearts are racing swiftly. Yuri looks away. “Gomenne.”

     Natsuki bows her head down cause of so much blushing. “Daijoubu.”

     Yuri starts to make his moves. “Sayonara, Natsuki-chan. Jaa.. mata ne.” He says while waving his hand. Natsuki waves back at him. “Sleep tight and sweet dreams, okay? Oyasumi, Natsuki-chan.” A warm smile can be seen on Yuri’s face. Natsuki replies with a smile, “You too. Oyasuminasai.”

     Yuri looks back and makes his steps away with the spring in his heart. Both of their hearts have blossomed tonight.

     “Dream of me, will you Chii-chan?”

     “Dream of me, will you Natsuki-chan?”

They both whisper in the wind at the same time.

 

****

 

-Natsuki’s POV-

     I’ve got a message, very early in the morning. I wonder from whom. That person sure is spoiling my dream of Chinen. When I read it, my heart blossomed with the feeling of happiness.

 

Ohayou, Natsuki-chan.

Start your day with something sweet

and end it with something sweeter.

Have a nice day!

 

     Chii-chan, you really meant what you’ve said ne. You’re the one who start my day with something sweet. I smiled alone.

I wonder what should I reply.

 

Ohayou, Chii-chan.

You too, have  a very nice day!

 

     Should I ask him “Do you miss me”? Ahh~ Don’t embarrass yourself, Natsuki. A minute later, my cell phone rings. There’s a mail, from him!

 

Are you awake?

 

     Just before I could reply his mail, I’ve got a call from him. My heart is beating. I wonder if I should pick up his call.

     “Moshi-moshi… Chii-chan?” I answer the call.

     “Moshi-moshi, Natsuki-chan. Are you awake?” His voice is so soft. I’m melting when I hear his voice.

     “Hai. Just a moment ago.” I try to control my voice. I don’t want he notices how excited I’m feeling right now.

     “Did I awake you? Hontouni gomenne, Natsuki-chan. I didn’t mean to disturb your happy and peaceful sleep.”

     Chii-chan, why are you talking with so much warmness and softness? You’re making me fall for you more and more.

     “Iie, daijoubu. I should be thanking you for waking me up from the sleep.” I laugh a little. But I wonder why I’m laughing. I’ve no idea why…

     “Ahh~ I see…” He stays quiet for a few seconds before saying, “Gomenne, Natsuki-chan. I’ve works to do now.”

     My smile disappears. I feel sad suddenly cause he’ll hang up the phone. “Okay.”

     ‘I’ll text you later, okay.” Chii-chan! You can call and text me anytime you want! I’ll wait for you dear! Aii~ You ert stupid ugly Natsuki, stop talking nonsense!

     “Hai, take your time, Chii-chan.” I smiled broadly. Lucky me that he doesn’t see me right now or else he will notice that I’m smiling non-stop.

     “Sayonara.” Yuri says and before I could reply, he already put an end to the call, he hangs up the phone!

     Alone in the room, I scream of joy and smile broadly on end. I can’t stop smiling. I’ve never thought that I could talk to him on phone. Oh dear, why can’t my heart stops beating?

-End of Natsuki’s POV-

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

End of Chapter Six...

 

Chapter Six is still in process~ :)

Your comments are welcome to improve my writing...

 

 

 

Sincerely;

Mariya Ichigo