Chapter 3: Let Me Enter Your Heart.

She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not...

 

She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not...

Chapter 3: Let Me Enter Your Heart.

 

 

-Yuri's POV-

 

     I truly want to eat the strawberry cake with the strawberries and vanilla toppings. It looks very oishii~ I quickly grab the cake before somebody else grab it. But unexpectedly, it's not just me who grab it. My Juliet is also grabbing it. I look at her. She wants the cake too.

 

     She bows at me and says sorry. I try to compromise with her by saying, "It's alright. You can have it." I give her a warm smile but she bows her head down. I'm not lying, her face is turning red like the strawberries. So kawaii!! She says, "It's... it's okay." Then, I can hear some tunes from her belly. She's hungry!

 

     I want that cake so badly, but seeing her like that.... I feel compassion! She may need it more than me. When I take her hand, my heart is doki doki much more! Ahh~ Her hand is very soft! "Look! You're hungry already. Have it ne~" I give her the cake with a very sweet and warm smile is carved on my face. I try to be sincere to her, because I love her.

 

     She doesn't talk even a word. Maybe she still feels shocked because I hold her hand so suddenly.

Since she doesn't answer me, I wave at her and walk away. My heart really wants to say that if we could share the cake since we both want it. Sharing together like a couple.. Ahh~ So romantic! But I couldn't say it as I'm afraid if she would laugh at me because of my foolish demand.

 

     What am I thinking actually? Sharing that cake with her? Ahhh~ Yuri, anata wa hontouni baka desu~ BAKA!

 

But I'm wondering, when can I talk to her... about what I feel for her? I sigh.

 

-End of Yuri's POV-

 

 

 

     A few hours later, the party ends. Everyone is saying goodbye with each other. Kei comes towards Daiki and whispers in his ear, "Don't you want to confess to Yuki-chan?"

 

     Daiki's face becomes red, "Ehh.. Etto. I've think about that too but I don't have guts to tell her that." Kei laughs. "Since when you become like this? A cowardice?" He laughs again.

 

     "Geez... Kei~ Don't laugh at me. I really meant what I said. I'm not a cowardice but I'm not dare to confess to her~" He whine like a baby. "Dai-chan, don't whine like that. You really look like a baby, baby penguin~" Kei couldn't stop laughing.

 

     "Okay~ What should I do now, Kei? Can you help me? And please stop laughing." Daiki says, half pleading.

 

     Kei stops laughing at his friend, "Go and meet her.... Just face her like a man. Say what you want to say, Dai-chan. Don't worry, I'm behind you!" He gives Daiki some courage spirit.

 

     "But what if she rejects me?" Daiki is still not confident with himself. "Believe me, she won't do that." Kei place his hands on both of Daiki's shoulders. "Now, go meet her before it's too late~"

 

     Daiki just nods his head, "Un!"

 

 

 

-Yuki's POV-

 

     I'm about to go him when Daiki is blocking my way. "Can I talk with you for a while, Yuki-chan?" He asks me.

 

     I look at Natsuki who stands beside me and she just smiles at me. Then I nod my head to Daiki as I'm accepting his request. "Sure, why not. What do you want to talk to me, Arioka-kun?" I look straight into his face.

 

     He doesn't answer my request yet he's just looking at Natsuki with the feeling of guilt. I look at both of them. Daiki is acting weird. Quickly Natsuki can understand what he means by the way he looks at her. Natsuki walks away, giving Daiki the privacy to talk to me.

 

I wonder what does he wants to talk about. Wanting a privacy like this. I'm so curious.

 

     I ask him impatiently, "What do you want to talk to me? You're making me curious, Arioka-kun." My heart is thumping, waiting for his answer.

 

     He's only looking at me with a look that I don't understand. Something is playing in his eyes but I don't understand them. "Ano ne, Yuki-chan...." That moment, I can see he's blushing. He looks kinda cute being like that. EHHH??!! What am I talking about ne~ I've no idea!

 

     "Watashi wa anata ga suki!" He confesses at me with his eyes shining.

 

     Huh? He said he likes me just now, right? I'm not dreaming right now? My eyes are wide open and I look at him with the feeling of disbelieve. "Eh?"

 

     "I do like you, Yuki-chan!" He looks straight in to my eyes and my heart is unexpectedly thumping hardly. I just laugh to cover my flutter, "It's really funny, Arioka-kun but you shouldn't joke around about this feeling matter with me. It's no-"

 

     Before I could finish my words, he first cuts my saying, "No! Watashi wa joudan o tobasu e nai! I'm serious Yuki-chan!!" He gives me a serious look. I can assume that as he wants to show me how serious he is about his feelings towards me.

 

     I just shut my mouth up. I don't know what should I say to him. I'm losing my words now and my heart can't stop thumping. He resumes, "The first I saw you tonight, I already knew that I like no, I LOVE YOU. I want to know you better. Can you give me a chance to enter your heart, Yuki-chan?"

 

     I'm so shocked to hear his words. I really do. Give him a chance... to enter my heart? God! I don't know what I feel right now. My heart is racing swiftly. Is this his confession? I've got a confession from a famed artist in Japan?

 

     He looks at me with a dear look. I know that he's hoping for my answer "Yes" and such but I can't say anything right now. There's no word coming out my mouth. I can't think correctly this moment.

 

     He sighs, "I guess you can't give me an answer now as I thought." He walks towards me and takes my right hand gently. I see he puts a piece of paper in my hand. He says with a half-whispered tone, "Call me if you're ready, Yuki-chan. I'm waiting for your answer." He gives me a smile. Suddenly, he kissed my forehead. I don't expect he's doing that and my eyes are wide open. My heart stops beating for a moment and my face? No need to tell. It feels very hot and I'm as red as the strawberries already. 

 

     I look at his face and see he's blushing. A few seconds later, he waves at me with a sweet and gentle smile is carved on his face before he's making steps away from me. I don't know what should I react now as everything is happening too fast. It's hard for me to accept and I feel like I can't think anymore.

 

     I touch my forehead. I can still feel his warm kiss. God, I don't know what I feel right now. Everything is all tangled! Suddenly I feel like I'm going to get a cold...

 

-End of Yuki's POV-

 

 

 

     "How is it, Dai-chan?" Kei asks his friend. Daiki just smiles, "I've told her about my true feelings. But she doesn't give me a reply yet. She's so shocked just now. Everything is happening too sudden for her I guess. 

 

     Kei pats Daiki's shoulder. "Sore wa daijoubu desu. At least you've confessed to her about your true feelings. I know that she'll understand it." 

 

     "Kei, I didn't only confessed to her but I also..." Daiki loses his words. He's wondering if he should tell Kei about what he has done.

 

     Kei raises his eyebrows. "You what? What have you done to her other than confessing?"

 

     "I... I've kissed her on her forehead, Kei." Daiki's nervousness can be clearly seen.

 

     "Anata... NANI?!!" 

 

     Daiki scratches his not itchy head. "Hai~" 

 

     Kei burst out the laughter. "Penguin~ I'm not expecting that you'll do this kind of stupid thing. What, have you planned this from the beginning? Ehhh... You've committed a crime, you bad penguin~"

 

     "Don't laugh Kei!! I'm not planning this. I don't know why and what I'm thinking until I could kiss her. Seriously I don't get it, what's wrong with me.."

 

     Kei can't even stop laughing. "What if Yuu-chan knows this. And I wonder what the others' reactions if they find this out. Uhh... You're dead~"

 

     "Kei~ That's not gonna happen if you don't open your mouth to them about this matter. Don't tell them, Kei~" He's whining like a baby. So kawaii!!

 

     "Hai, hai~ I won't tell them, you spoiled baby penguin.." Kei just smiles to Daiki. "But seriously.... I still can't believe that you did that kind of thing."

 

     "Me too." Daiki sighs. And suddenly Daiki's phone rings. His heart thuds. Don't tell that.. Yuki-chan? But when he sees the caller's name on the phone screen, he feels disappointed. He has got a message from Yaotome Hikaru.

 

 

Dai-chan, hontouni gomenne about what happened tonight.

Teasing you like that...

 

 

     "Dai-chan, who's that?" Kei looks at Daiki. "Hika-chan, he sent me a message." Daiki quickly replies Hikaru's message.

 

 

Iie, Hika-chan. I'm the one who should say sorry.

Shouldn't mad at you. Cause you're my friend.

And also like a family to me...

 

 

     "Sou ka... Dai-chan, let's go home. It's almost midnight." Daiki nods his head. "Hai~"

 

****

 

     "Nee-chan, can you please inform okaasan that I'm going to the library?" Natsuki asks her sister a request. "Hai, I will. And what time will you come back, ne?"

 

     She thinks about it for a while. "Maybe in the afternoon. I'll call later, nee-chan!" 

 

     "Nee-chan, I'm going first. Jaa.. sayonara!"

 

 

-Natsuki's POV-

 

     Almost every weekend I will go to the library to do my revise. I can also read a lot of books there. The quiet atmosphere in the library is able to make me feel calm in studying. 

 

     Today as usual, there are not many people in the library. Ahh~ It's okay. I put my things on the provided table. And then I go to the book shelves to take some reference books. I'm searching the book that I need but I can't find it. I look above and ahh... There it is! But it is so high! Am I able to take it?

 

     I try to reach it but unfortunately I can't. What should I do? I need it for my reference. I look around I can see an old wooden stool. "Can I really use it?" I'm asking myself. 

 

     There's no other way. I've to use it. I move the stool near the book shelf and I stand on it. Ahh~ Still can't get it. Just a little more. Ganbatte, Natsuki! I try to stand on my heels and try to grab the book. Just a little more, Natsuki. Just a lit- Unfortunately I fall.

 

     I didn't realize that there's a man behind me and what a pity, I fall on him. I'm blushing when I notice that my chest is on his face and his hands is around my waist by mistake. Quickly I get up and bow. "Gomenne. Hontouni gomenne." God! I don't know where should I put my face. I feel very, very embarrassed!

 

     I lift my face up and my eyes are wide open, "Ryosuke-kun..." I fall on him? ON RYOSUKE-KUN??! He looks at me without blinking his eyes. "Natsuki-chan..?" 

 

     My face feels very hot and I know, I'm blushing too much right now. "About that, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to..." I bow at him again. When I look at him again, I see he's smiling. "It's okay. Just forget it, ne~"

 

     "Anyway, what are you doing here, Natsuki-chan? Doing your revision?" He asks me. I just nod my head. "Hai. I am." I give him a smile. I try to grab the book again. But it's no use.

 

     He remains quiet for a few seconds. "Do you want me to get it for you? I mean the book.." I look at him, disbelieve. Then I smile. "I appreciate if you help me, Ryosuke-kun." 

 

     Quickly he grab the book. "Here, the book that you want." I take the book from his hand, "Doumo arigatou, Ryosuke-kun."

 

     He smiles again, "Douitashimae..."

 

     After I've said thanks to Ryosuke, I sit on my place. I don't realize that he's following me. "Can I sit here, with you?" He asks me, with his face become redden.

 

     "Sure, why not."

 

     He takes a sit that is facing me. "Do you always come here?" I nod my head. "On weekdays." I reply. "Ahh~ You sure study a lot."

 

     "Hai. Since I've made a promise with my dad that I'll study very hard and continue my studies abroad." I chat with him without stopping my writing. "How about Ryosuke-kun? What are you doing here?" I ask him back. 

 

     "Me? I'm just accompanying my little sister as I don't have any schedule today." He never stops smiling and I don't know why. Maybe he likes to smile.

 

     "You're such a nice brother, Ryosuke-kun." I give him a smile back.

 

-End of Natsuki's POV-

 

 

 

-Ryosuke's POV-

 

     Seriously, my heart can't stop beating since the moment when she falls on me. I feel like I'll blush all the time but fortunately  I manage to control my cool. Have a talk with her sure is blessed! I feel like I'm in a dream right now. She's really like an angel.

 

     I want to know her better, and being close to her more than a friend. But I wonder, can I knock and enter her heart? I'm falling for her more, and more now... But she doesn't know. I want to confess to her but I'm not ready to accept her rejection.

 

What should I do?

 

-End of Ryosuke's POV-

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

End of Chapter Three...

 

Chapter Four is still in process~ :)

Your comments are welcome to improve my writing...

 

 

 

Sincerely;

Mariya Ichigo