Chapter 4: Flame of Love VS Jealousy.

She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not...

 

She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not...

Chapter 4: Flame of Love VS Jealousy.

 

-Ryosuke's POV-

 

     Uhhh... I can't concentrate on my manga if I'm sitting here and facing her. My eyes are on her, not the manga! I can't stop looking at her. Seriously, she's so cute! Wearing that short sleeve stripes tee and long embroidery cotton pants, she looks very KAWAII!!!

 

     I look into her hair. There are three star hair pins in yellow, blue and red. Just like NYC's colours. Yellow is for Chinen, Nakayama's is blue and mine is red! Ehh... I'm thinking too much. That's maybe a coincidence, Ryosuke. A COINCIDENCE! I smile alone.

 

     "Ryosuke-kun, you're smiling alone just now. Anything funny in that manga?" I can see a question mark on her face.

 

     I smile at her, "Iie. I'm just looking at your hair pins. Those colours are just like NYC's." She touches her hair pins. "These? Ahh~ I didn't realize them." Just as I thought! It's just a petty coincidence.

 

     She resumes her writing. Really, I don't know what this manga is about cause my mind is not on it. Ai~ My eyes and mind are stuck on her.

 

     Suddenly I remember something. My sister! I don't tell her yet where I am. She must be wondering about me... Quickly I sent her a message.

 

 

Mika imouto, gomenne..

I've last minute work to do. You can go home first without me...

 

 

Ahh~ I lie to my own sister. I'm such a bad nii-san. "Natsuki-chan..."

 

     "Un?"

 

     "Can you please... accompany me to go eat? I'm hungry." I shyly ask her. She looks at me, a bit surprised but then she smiles, "Okay. But after I've finish my work first. It's almost done."

 

     Yay! She doesn't reject my request! I'm so glad and feel so blessed! I give her a smile back in return and nod my head. "Hai~"

 

****

 

     "Where do you want to eat, Ryosuke-kun?" She looks at me.

 

     "There!" I reply her question after making a choice. I don't know what I'm thinking when I suddenly grab her hand and enter the restaurant. Her hand sure is smooth, like a baby's! I glance at her and see the blushing Natsuki. Why are you so cute, Natsuki? I can't help myself from falling for you. My heart just can't stop racing when I'm with you.

 

     We take our seats at the corner of the restaurant, far from the other people. We take  a look of the menu and I ask her, "What do you want to eat, Natsuki-chan? I'll pay for you." I can't stop smiling at her.

 

     "Ehhh?? No need for that, Ryosuke-kun. I can still pay for myself and I don't want to trouble you for that." Ahhh~ She blush again. She so cute!

 

     "You're not troubling me. In fact, I'm the one who volunteer to pay for your food, right?" I look straight into her beautiful eyes and automatically she looks to the side. I guess she feels shy. She's really my type!

 

     She says while smiling sweetly, "Doumo arigatou, Ryosuke-kun. I'll return your money later ne."

 

     "No need for that, but if you still want to pay, pay for my food if we go eat together like this again at a later time, ne?" I'm saying like that because I want to meet her again. Maybe I will confess at her... that time? I need to see her again in the future! Geez... having secret intention towards her like this, I'm really a bad person. Gomenne, Natsuki. I've to do this in order to meet you again.

 

     "If you said so, okay." Her smile is sweeter than the honey.

 

-End of Ryosuke's POV-

 

 

 

     Ryosuke and Natsuki didn't realize that someone is watching them since then with a broken heart. Jealousy is taking control of that person.

 

 

 

-Yuri's POV-

 

     I see her, my Juliet. I'm just thinking to make my move towards her but my plan is no use. I see Ryosuke behind her and they are talking together. When she smiles at him, I feel very uneasy. She's with Ryosuke? Are they going out now?

 

     I follow them quietly without their knowledge. I don't know why I'm doing this kind of stupid thing. I know I shouldn't but I'm curious about what relation does Ryosuke has with her, my Juliet.

 

     When I see him grabbing her hand and entering the restaurant, my heart breaks a little and I'm so much jealous! I just think that Ryosuke doesn't has the right to hold her hand like that. I'm the only one who can!

 

     I can clearly see them talking like they have known for a long time. My feelings are all mixed up when she's being warm and hospitality towards Ryosuke. I feel uneasy, sad, angry, irk and jealous at the same time.

 

Are they dating now? I keep asking myself that question. And my heart breaks for even more.

 

     I can't bear my feelings anymore when they're laughing together. I've to go somewhere else before my tears fall down my cheeks. Have to go somewhere that could calm myself. But I'm wondering if I can calm my heart after seeing all of these.

 

     Quickly I make my steps away from this hell place. That moment, I realize that I start to dislike my own best friend a little for what I've seen cause I'm jealous of him!

 

-End of Yuri's POV-

 

 

 

     Daiki and Yuya are walking together on the roadside. Yuya is playing with his cell phone game when Daiki is talking with him.

 

     "Ahh~ Today we can rejoice as much as we can. No work, no performance, no recording. What a nice day, right Takaki?"

 

     "Hai, you're right." Yuya says without removing his eyes from his cell phone screen.

 

     For a few moment they become quiet until Daiki calls Yuya loudly, giving him a warning. "Takaki, abenn-" Without he could finish his words, Yuya already knocked into a girl.

 

     Yuya's cell phone and that girl's things are flung to the ground. Yuya's body is on hers and their faces... Just half of centimetre or it will be kiss!

 

     Quickly Daiki pulls Yuya's hand to stand him up. "Are you alright, Takaki?" Yuya remembers something. He takes his cell phone on the ground. "Dai-chan... my phone... it breaks!" Yuya is whining like a small child.

 

     "Ehh?! Break? I guess it is because it hits something hard. It's okay Takaki. You can buy a new one." Diaki tries to comfort Yuya.

 

     "Urm... Ano... Gomenne." The girl bows and asks for forgiveness. She looks at them. "Because of me, your cell phone broke. Hontouni gomenne." She bows again.

 

     Yuya just only looks at her. He doesn't know what he feels but when he's looking at her, there's a weird jolt in his heart. "Iie... It's okay."

 

     The girl writes something on a piece of paper and give it up to Yuya. "I don't have any money right now so come over to my place later. I'll repay for your cell phone later." She picks all her things on the ground. "If you excuse me..." She just smiles and walks away.

 

     "Hey, you!" Yuya calls her back. That girl stops moving and looks at him. "Hmm... Hai?"

 

     "Namae wa?" His face turns red when he asks for her name.

 

     A smile is carved on her face. "Yukiko, Matsua Yukiko desu. Anata wa?" He answers, a bit surprised. She doesn't recognize him as a Hey!Say!JUMP's member? What a weirdo... "Takaki Yuya."

 

     "Ahh... Okay. Nice name." She smiles again and makes her steps away. "Dai-chan, isn't she weird? She doesn't even recognize us as the members of Hey!Say!JUMP." Yuya asks Daiki with a question mark on his face.

 

     "Hai. I feel dumbfounded and weird too. Ahh! Let she be. Let's go Takaki!" Daiki doesn't show any interest on that girl. "Okay." Yuya just nods his head.

 

     "Matsua Yukiko, huh? She's really interesting and... CUTE." Yuya says in deep of his heart while blushing so much.

 

****

 

     Yuri is sitting on a big rock at the beach, all alone. His tears is falling down his cheeks. He can't forget what he has seen just now. His Juliet was with his best friend. They were enjoying this day at a restaurant. How can he can forget if they look like a couple. Their clothes are in the same colours. They're laughing and smiling at each other. And what hurts the most is when Ryosuke grabbed his Juliet's hand. Ahh~ His heart is now broken.

 

     This is surely not a coincidence, right? Are they, by any chance are dating now? Yuri asks himself, all the time. Seriously, he can't stop his tears from falling down his smooth cheeks. But how can he will hate his own best friend just because of a girl? His feelings are mixed up and all tangled!

 

His heart is hurting and his soul is crying...

 

****

 

-Natsuki's POV-

 

     Ryosuke, he's being so nice to me. I like the way he treats me but I'm wondering if he's always nice like this to everyone. He's such a good person after all.

 

     But it's not like I'm going to fall for Ryosuke just because he treats me nicely. My heart is always with the same person since then, Chinen Yuri-kun.

 

     Speaking of him, I miss to meet him again. Didn't see him just for a few seconds is like hell for me. When can I meet him again? I keep asking myself that question.

 

-End of Natsuki's POV-

 

****

 

     "Thanks for the meal, Ryosuke-kun." Natsuki bows her head a little and thanks Ryosuke for paying for her meal. "It's not a big deal, Natsuki-chan." He replies with a smile on his face.

 

     "I'll pay for your food next time, Ryosuke-kun."

 

     He just smiles, "Hai."

 

     "If you excuse me. I've to resume my work. Jaa ne!" Natsuki waves her hand at Ryosuke. "Okay. Jaa..." He waves at her back.

 

     When her glimpse can't be seen again by Ryosuke, he whispers in the wind, "Aieru, Natsuki-chan. I really do. You really can make me go crazy..."

 

****

 

-Yuri's POV-

 

     Really... I don't understand what's happening to me? Why can't I stop my tears from flowing? Why I'm feeling like this? I don't know how many times I wipe the tears away, but it still falls down. Why is my heart hurts so much?

 

     I've to calm myself. I don't want to feel like this. And I don't want to hate Ryosuke, my best friend. I can't hate him because of a girl.

 

     But still, I can't bear my feelings anymore. They're hurting me. And I feel like this is not me. I'm not being myself just because of this love-hate feelings. As a best friend, I shouldn't jealous of my best friend's happiness, right? It's unforgivable. As a best friend, I should pray for their happiness, although it will kill myself. Am I stupid doing this?

 

For the last time, I wipe my tears and leave the beach. Life goes on, Yuri. Life goes on. I try to calm myself.

 

-End of Yuri's POV- 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

End of Chapter Four...

 

Chapter Five is still in process~ :)

Your comments are welcome to improve my writing...

 

 

 

Sincerely;

Mariya Ichigo