Chapter 5: I Couldn't Fly Without The Wings.

She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not...

 

She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not...

Chapter 5: I Couldn't Fly Without The Wings.

 

-Daiki's POV-

 

     Ahh... What's wrong with Yuto really. He really looks like in a rush. Is there something happen? Should I ask him? Or I shouldn't? And should I ask him about Yuki? It has been a week since I've confessed to her but I've never got any reply from her. I can't sit still if she remains quiet. Should I ask Yuto for her number? But what if he smells something fishy was happening among Yuki and I? What should I do? Arghh! I can't think!

 

     Then I can hear Kota is talking with Yuto, "Yuto, what's happening? You've got a call just now and then you really look like in a rush now. Anything happen?"

 

     Yuto packs his things, "Un. Do you remember my cousin, Yuki-chan?" Matte! Yuto pronounced Yuki's name just now right? My heart is beating right now. Anything happen to her? "Ahh~ I remember her. The one who came to our party last week, right? What's wrong with her?"

 

     "Hai, that very one. I've got a call from my family, saying that she's in hospital right now. In an emergency ward. She fell in the bathroom and knocked her head on the wall, very hard. Quite serious. That's why I'm going home first." My smile suddenly disappear.

 

     I feel like my heart stops beating. She, WHAT??! This can't be true.... I must be dreaming right now, right? I slap both of my cheeks. Ittai~ My cheeks hurt!

 

     "Ehhh?? Are you serious? Then, go home quickly. This really is an emergency!" Kota seems very surprised. "Hai, I will. See you guys later ne~" Yuto waves at us.

 

     Should I make her a visit? But what will Yuto says if I say that I want to visit her so suddenly? He will know my feelings for her. I will feel embarrassed! But, I want to visit her. I NEED to visit her and I think she needs me now. And do I care if Yuto knows my feelings? What I care now is her safety. I don't care if Yuto knows! I don't... care?

 

Yuki-chan, matte ne! I'll come visit you soon...

 

     Quickly I call for Yuto's name, "Yuu-chan, matte!" Yuto stops moving and looks at me. I quickly make my steps towards him. "Nande, Dai-chan? I'm in a hurry now." There's a question mark on his face.

 

     "Ano ne... Can I visit Yuki-chan too?" I ask him shyly. Oh crap! I can feel that my face is hot. Am I blushing right now? Dear me, don't blush. Yuto will notice!

 

     "Ehh... You what?" He seems dumbfounded of my sudden request. "I say, I want to visit your cousin too, Yuu-chan. Can I?"

 

     "Ahh... Sou ka. Hai. You can." Yuto is smiling at me. Yay! I can visit her. Thank God.... "Arigatou, Yuu-chan." I smile back at him. "Then, should we make a move now?" He asks me. "Hai. Let's go~" We walk abreast, making our ways to the hospital.

 

****

 

     When we arrive at the ward, Yuto is walking quickly towards two people, "Uncle, aunty... How's Yuki?" I see... They're Yuki's parents. They're my parents-in-law too! Daikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! What are you saying? They are not your parents-in-law yet! Shame on you for saying shameful thing like this!

 

     I can see that lady is wiping her tears and the man beside her is patting her shoulder to calm her down. "She's in an emergency surgery now. No good, Yuu... The doctor said that her condition is critical now."

 

     Yuki, WHAT?!! Critical? I... I can't believe this is happening. I feel like my tears will fall down. My heart hurts so much when I know her condition. I can hear Yuto's saying, "Aunty, uncle. Don't lose hopes yet. We can still pray to God. He's the only one we ask for helps, right?" A heavy smile is carved on Yuto's face. I know, he's feeling sad too. But he doesn't show his sadness in front of us. He's just pretending to be strong. I know Yuto very well....

 

     Yuki's mom says, "It's all my fault. Just if I don't leave her, this not going to happen." Yuto just looks at his aunty and asks, "What's happened, aunty?"

 

     She wipes her tears, "She has a fever, a very high temperature. I left her for a moment to resume my works in the kitchen. When I came back to her room, I couldn't find her. Then I searched for her in the bathroom and I saw her covered in blood. She didn't tell me that she wanted to go to the bathroom..." She cries over and over again.

 

     God! I feel like I want to cry now. I'm on the verge of tears. Really. I can't calm myself. Why this is happening to my Yuki?

 

     "Dear, don't say like that. It is not your fault for leaving her." Yuki's father hugs his wife. "Uncle's right. You shouldn't blame yourself."

 

     A few minutes later, I can see a doctor is coming out the surgery room. Quickly we go towards the doctor and Yuki's mom says, "How's she?" The doctor replies, "The surgery is done but unfortunately she's still unconscious. She lost a lot of blood from the injury in her head. Her condition is unstable and anything could happen to her." Then, the doctor walks away.

 

     Anything could happen? Then, this means she could... DIE? Now I feel something is flowing down my face. I touch my cheeks. Tears? I'm crying? I really am...

 

     ****

 

The next day.

 

     I want to visit her again. I need to be by her side at this critical time. I don't want just to sit still and doing nothing. She might need me by her side, I can feel it!

 

     When I reach the ICU room, I can see her mother is sleeping beside her. I guess she's tired of staying all night, taking care of Yuki. When I see Yuki in this condition, I feel like my heart is going to fall. I can't see her like that, suffering.

 

     I take a sit beside her bed and hold her hand. I kiss her hand and my tears is falling down my cheeks. "Yuki-chan, ganbatte. I know you're fighting hard now to live. Hang on, please. Sorry, I can't do anything else except for saying that. Yuki-chan, don't leave me. You're my wings. Without you, I couldn't fly. I couldn't fly without the wings. You're the one who complete me. I need you, Yuki-chan. Please don't leave me, us here... Demo ne, I say that I love you but I couldn't even protect you at this critical time. I'm such a useless guy. I'm so sorry, for being useless."

 

     Seriously, I can't stop my tears from falling down my cheeks. As a guy, it's not cool right, for crying in front of her? I lost my cool here.

 

     "Ari... Arioka-kun...Don't.. Don't apologize. It's not your... fault." I'm so shocked when I see her, opening her eyes and saying like that. "Yuki-chan!"

 

     All of the sudden, her mother opens her eyes and her eyes are wide open. "I'll call the doctor." Then, Yuki's mom rushes out the room, looking for the doctor.

 

     "Yuki-chan, are you alright?" I keep holding her hand while looking at her. She's trying to smile with a force, "I'm... alright. Shinpaishinade." I smile back at her. Thank God that she's now conscious. My tears keeps falling down my cheeks, but now this tears is not the tears of sadness. This is the tears of happiness.

 

     "Arioka-kun... I've always wanted to tell you a thing." I see something is playing in her eyes. "What is it that you want to tell me?" I smile.

 

     "Arioka-kun... I love you." She says with a few drops of tears falling down her eyes. I'm feeling dumbfounded, really. I'm not expecting her saying like that. My heart stops beating for a few moments and then I smile at her, sweetly. "Watashi mo. Aieru, Yuki-chan." I kiss her forehead. Only God knows how happy I am this time. I'm the happiest guy in this world!

 

-End of Daiki's POV-

 

****

 

-Yuya's POV-

 

     WHAT?!! Looking at her house make my eyes wide open. Really, this can't be called house yet it should be called mansion. It's so huge! That girl is really rich! I'm never expecting this.

 

     When I come into her house, I'm so surprised. The decorations, furnitures and such... look so expensive and high-class! Like they were bought from abroad! "Please wait here. Milady will be here for a moment." The maid says to me. I just nod my head.

 

     After a few minutes waiting, I hear someone's steps coming down from the upstairs. I'm stunned when looking at her, wearing long sleeve navy blue dress with scoop neck, pinkish white rib hem and button details on cuffs. I look at her her, from head to toe. She wears ribbon hair clip in pinkish white and light pink heels. She so stunning and seriously I'm stunned! My heart can't stop beating. She walks towards me.

 

     "Ahh~ Yuya-kun. Sorry for the long wait." She opens her pink handbag and gives me some money. "Here, the money for your cell phone."

 

     I look at her, and then accept her money. "A.. arigatou." God! My face feels hot. Is my face turning red now?

 

     We smile at each other. "Ano ne, Yukiko-chan..." I know I shouldn't interfere with her life but I couldn't stop myself from asking her. "Where are you going? Getting ready like this. Seriously, you look.... beautiful. Very." I can feel my face turns red  for even more.

 

     She lets out a small laugh, "Arigatou, Yuya-kun. Hm.. You see, I'm going to the hospital. I want to give my classmate a visit. She has an accident." Oh my God, is this a coincidence? I'm going to the hospital too!

 

     I shyly ask her, "If you don't mind, can I send you to the hospital? Since I'm going there too, to visit a friend of mine." Ahh~ I hope she doesn't laugh of my stupid request. Yuya, you BAKA! Hontouni baka!

 

     She looks at me, without blinking her eyes and smiles, "Sure, why not." I can't believe what I've heard. She accepts my request? I feel blessed!

 

     "Should... we go now?" My face turns as red as the strawberries. I give her my hand to hold and unexpectedly she holds back my hand. My heart thuds for even more.

 

-End of Yuya's POV-

 

****

 

-Yuri's POV-

 

     I see my friends at the ward. Everyone is gathering here to visit Yuki, Yuto's cousin. I look around, looking for someone and at last, I see her. The one who makes me crying non-stop. But I don't understand why I want to meet her again.

 

     Frankly speaking, she looks so cute in that black layer front lace dress with small white bow on bodice and a pair of jeans. She wears a pink cap with with black bow today. Natsuki-chan wa hontouni kawaii desu!! Natsuki, it's all your fault that I'm being attracted to you!

 

     She looks at me and a smile is carved on her face. Is she smiling at me? I look around and there's no Ryosuke around me. I try to act cool although my heart thuds so much. A few minutes later, I can see Yuya comes with a... GIRL?! I come towards him and ask, "Who is she, Yuyan? Your girlfriend?" I look at that girl and she blush!

 

     Yuya just laugh. "Iie... She's not my girlfriend. She's my... friend. And she's coming here to visit her friend."

 

     "Sou ka..." I smile both of them. Suddenly, I can hear that girl is saying loudly, calling for someone's name. "Natsuki-chan?!" Yuya and I are so dumbfounded. They know each other?

 

     "You know Natsuki, Yukiko-chan?" Yuya ask that girl. She just nods her head. "Hai. She's my classmate." They know each other? Classmate? Ahh~ So she's my Juliet's friend! Yuriiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! Natsuki is not your Juliet! You're talking too much! Shame on you, Yuri...

 

     Natsuki comes towards Yukiko. "Yukiko-chan, I've been waiting for you." Then a smile is carved on her face. "Is that so? So this means that you want to visit Yuki... Nakajima Yuki?" I ask Yukiko and she smiles, "Hai, I am."

 

     Yuya says, "Then, should we come in?"

 

     All of us say simultaneously, "Hai!"

 

     When we enter the Yuki's room, I can see Daiki, Yuto, Kota, Hikaru, Kei, Ryutaro... Keito also and ahh~ Ryosuke is also here! I feel jealous suddenly. I keep remembering what has happened.

 

     "Minna is here?" Kota laughs, "This room has been confined because of us!" Smiles are carved on everyone's face.

 

     "Yuki-chan, Natsuki-chan... Who are those guys?" A question mark can be clearly seen on Yukiko's face. And of course we, Hey!Say!JUMP are feeling surprised. She doesn't know us?

 

     "Ahhh... Gomenne, minna. This is Matsua Yukiko, my classmate. She has been transferred here a month ago in our school. Since she's still new in Japan, so she's still not familiar with Hey!Say!JUMP." Natsuki introduces Yukiko to us with a warm smile on her face. Ahh~ My heart races so much, seeing the smiling Natsuki!

 

     Everyone remains quiet. "Is that so? So, should we introduce ourselves, minna?" Hikaru asks all nine of us. "Hai~" We answer at the same time.

 

-End of Yuri's POV-

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

End of Chapter Five...

 

Chapter Six is still in process~ :)

Your comments are welcome to improve my writing...

 

 

 

Sincerely;

Mariya Ichigo