Chapter 1: I Woke Up From An Angel's Voice.

She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not...

 

She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not...

Chapter One: I Woke Up From An Angel's Voice.

 

-Yuri's POV-

 

     I see her, the one that attracts my attention. She looks very lovely, in that white evening dress with black, cute detail bow on the waist with a small diamante in the center. It really suits her well since her skin is as white as snow. She looks so stunning and I'm stunned. She really like a beautiful princess.

 

     I can't stop myself from staring at her and my heart is doki doki when she looks back at me. "Do I... fall for her?" I keep asking myself the same question.

 

     "Oi, Chinen!"

 

     I see my friends, Ryosuke and Daiki wave at me. I immediately approach them. "Ahh~ Gomenne.. Here, the drinks that you two wanted for." The plastic is changing hands.

 

     "Arigatou, Chinen. Demo ne, why are you taking so long? We've waiting for you for twenty minutes." Daiki distributes the drink to Ryosuke, who stands next to him.

 

     "Hai~ Dai-chan is right. And it looks like you're being in a trance just now, in the shop. Nande?" Ryosuke looks at me with a question mark on his face.

 

     Ehh... Ryo-chan saw me? What should I do? Making excuses? "Ehh.. Etto... I was just wondering what should I buy for you guys." O God, how I wish that they don't know that I'm lying.

 

     They look at me for a moment before, "Sou ka... Then should we make a move now?"

 

     "Hai~!" Ryo-chan and I answer simultaneously.

 

Thank God that they didn't ask more. I sigh a relief.

 

-End of Yuri's POV-

 

 

     Ryosuke whispers at Daiki without the acknowledge of Chinen. "Dai-chan, I smell something fishy here. Don't you think so?"

 

     Daiki nods while glancing at Chinen, "Hai, me too. It seems like he keeps something from us."

 

     "Should we do something, then?" Ryosuke looks at Chinen.

 

     "Let's investigate, Ryo-chan." Daiki looks at Ryosuke to ask for agreement. "Yeah.. Let's!" Ryosuke nods his head.

 

 

-Natsuki's POV-

 

     Is it my imagination or Chii-chan is actually looking at this way? At me..? Demo ne, when I look back at him, he'll look at another place. Ahhh~ It really is my imagination. How come that a noted artist like him will look at me, a plain jane. I'm just normal. I sigh.

 

     And I bet that he'll never know that I've always carry a torch for him since then. I can't stop myself from loving him although it is a one-side love. Loving him is a very nice feeling.

 

     "My love for you will never end, Chinen Yuri-kun..."I whisper in the wind.

 

     Later I see Chii-chan is rushing out the shop. Sou ka.. Dai-chan and Yama-chan are already waiting for him outside. Sayonara, Chii-chan. Jaa, mata ne...

 

     I let out a sigh again, "Ahhh~ Nee-chan, koko de anata wa? You sure are late." I glance at the clock on the wall. It seems like I've to wait for a little more.

 

-End of Natsuki's POV-

 

****

 

The next day...

 

     "Moshi-moshi, Yuki-chan?" I answer my best friend's call.

 

     "NATSUKI-CHAAAAAAAANNNNNNN!!!!"

 

     She pulls away the phone from her ear.

 

     "Yuki-chan. Don't scream in my ears. Your voice is too loud."

 

     "Ahh~ Gomenne, gomenne Natsuki-chan. I'm very happy right now until I lose control of myself..." The other side of phone is asking for forgiveness.

 

     "Ehh.. What's so happy about?"

 

     "Yuki-chan. I've a favour to ask you, if you don't mind"

 

     "Nani? Nani? Just ask, I don't mind, Yuki-chan."

 

     For a few seconds, the atmosphere turns quiet. "Could you please, accompany me the day after tomorrow?"

 

     "The day after tomorrow? To where?" A question mark is clearly can be seen on Natsuki's face. "Going to the karaoke shop. Could you? My cousin invited me over..." Natsuki doesn't give a straight answer instead she thinks for a while.

 

     "Sou ka.... Hai! I will accompany you. At what time should we meet?"

 

     "Around 8pm... We'll meet in front of the karaoke shop, ne? And ahh~ Please wear something nice and good. You'll regret if you don't!"

 

     "Regret? Ehh??? Naze?"

 

     "See you later, Yuki-chan. Don't forget ne~ Jaa~" 

 

     "Ehh.. Chott-" Before Natsuki could finish her words, Yuki is already hung up the phone. "Geez.. Yuki-chan. Give me a break. She hang up the phone without telling me in details." She bite her lips.

 

"I wonder why..." She wondered.

 

     "I guess I should go out shopping. Need to buy a new dress for that night." Natsuki makes her way to the bathroom.

 

 

-Yuri's POV-

 

     I've no idea how many times I've sighed today. That girl's face is playing in my mind. I keep remembering her over and over again. Far beneath the surface, I longed to meet her again. "Ahh~ Why am I feeling like this?"

 

Yuri, you are really BAKA! You love her but you deny it!! The inner me is scolding me.

 

     Ehhh???? Love her? ME?!! I lost in thought before sighing again. "Maybe that's right."

 

     But a few minutes later, I see somebody entering a boutique. Somebody that really attracts my attention. That's HER! "That's her, my Juliet..." I whisper in the wind. My heart thuds non-stop. She's beautiful like yesterday. With casual vest dress with stripe skirt and pocket and a hat on her head. Looks simple but elegant! I feel like, I'm falling for her more and more...

 

     Without I realize, I walk towards the boutique. I don't know what I'm thinking. The half me want to talk to her and the other half is scared. I don't know what I feel right now. My feelings are uncertain and all mixed up.

 

     Before I could enter the boutique, my phone rings.

 

     "Ahh~ Yuu-chan." Without hesitation, I answer the call. Who knows if it is important.

 

     "Moshi-moshi, Yuu-chan? What's up?"

 

     "Chinen, Yama-chan and I are at the usual place.. Hang out! I hope you can come over and join us. Everyone is here including Ryutaro and Shintaro. It's so much fun!"

 

     "Aaa.. Okay~ I'll be there in a moment. Matte ne~"

 

     "Hai~ See you."

 

CLICK.

 

     I hung up the phone. For the last time, I look at her and mutter, "See you later, my Juliet.."

 

-End of Yuri's POV-

 

 

****

 

     "Yuu-chan, is everyone here already?" Yuya asks Yuto.

 

     "Etto.. Iie~ Only a couple of persons left. They sure are late, ne~"

 

     "Yuu-chan... I'm sleepy. Can I take a nap first? I'm tired~" Chinen whines. "Ehhh? Taking a nap? At this hour? Too early Chinen.." Everyone is surprised to hear Chinen's request.

 

     "Yuu-chan, minna... onegai. I'm tired plus sleepy. I just want to take a short nap. Wake me up when everyone is here... Can you?"

 

     "Hai, hai~ You can sleep on my lap, Chinen." Yuya pats the pillow on his lap. "Hai~ Hontou arigatou ne~" Just a few seconds after Chinen puts his head on Yuya's lap, he already falls asleep. "Ehh?? Totemo hayaku. He falls asleep so easy!" Kei pats Chinen's head.

 

     "He sure is tired..." Kota as a big brother among the JUMP says, "Let him rests for a while. We shouldn't disturb him, minna.."

 

     "He looks like a little baby when he's asleep, ne~" Daiki pokes Chinen's cheek with his finger slowly. "Oi, PENGUIN! Didn't Kota said just now that we shouldn't disturb him?" Everyone smiles when Ryosuke called Daiki as "Penguin".

 

     "Hai, hai~ Wakarimaa!" Daiki takes a place beside his best friend, Ryosuke. "But what's with the 'Penguin' really?? Calling me like that make me feel KAWAII~" Daiki giggles.

 

     "Heh?" Ryosuke smirks.

 

****

 

     "Oh crap! I'm late. Yuki-chan will mad at me~" Natsuki looks at the clock on her phone. 8.10 pm!! Natsuki looks around when she already reaches the promised place, searching for her best friend.

 

     "Ahh~ There she is!" She runs quickly toward Yuki.

 

     "Hontouni gomenne, Yuki-chan. I'm late~" Natsuki takes a long breath. "You're not just late but you're VERY late! Where were you? I'm waiting for you almost 15 minutes here. Didn't we have promised to meet here exactly at 8pm?"

 

     "Ahh~ Gomenne. Hontouni gomenne. I took a nap but I end up woke up late..." Natsuki asks for forgiveness from Yuki.

 

     "Arghh.. No need for that now. We should enter the shop now or else my cousin will get angry at us. We're really late now!" Yuki pulls Natsuki's left hand, entering the building. "But anyway Natsuki-chan, you're really cute tonight~"

 

     "Arigatou, Yuki-chan. You also, are cute..." Natsuki gives Yuki a warm smile.

 

     A few minutes later, they stand in front of a door. Although Natsuki can't see what's inside but she bets there are many people inside since she can hear a lot of voices. "Let's go inside, Natsuki-chan~"

 

     She nods my head, "Hai~"

 

KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK.

 

     "Ahh~ I think they are already here. Come in guys!"

 

     "surei shimasu~"

 

 

-Natsuki's POV-

 

     Ehh?? Hey!Say!JUMP???? Yuki-chan didn't tell me that we'll be here with JUMP, the young yet famous artists in Japan. Then, he must be here too... I look anywhere and at last I see someone I have long for all this while. But he's.... ASLEEP???!!! Ahh~ How I wish that I'm at Yuya's place, having Chinen's head on my lap. That will be HEAVEN! I accidently smile by myself.

 

     "Natsuki-chan? What are you doing? Smiling alone like that. Let's take a seat~" Yuki's voice make me aware of the real world. "Aaa.. Hai~" I quickly take a seat beside Yuki.

 

-End of Natsuki's POV-

 

 

Suddenly...

 

     "Ahh~ You both are kawaii. Hontouni kawaii desu~ Could you please introduce yourselves?" Daiki begins to speak, the moment when we already sit on the sofa.

 

     "Watashi wa Nakajima Yuki desu. I'm Yuto's cousin. I'm 17 years old and this is my best friend, Harada Natsuki. She's also 17 years old."

 

     "Yuto's cousin??? Yuu-chan! You didn't even tell us that you've such a cute cousin~!!" The members of Hey!Say!JUMP except for Chinen Yuri, who's sleeping look at Nakajima Yuto with question looks.

 

     "Ehhh??? Should I?" Yuto seems dumbfounded. "Of course not, dear cousin..." Yuki smiles.

 

     "Oi! Minna!"

 

     "What is it, Ryo-chan? Suddenly yelling like that~" Daiki who sits beside Ryosuke asks. "Do you all forget? That Chinen... wake him up. He told us just now to do so if everyone is already here, right?"

 

     "Ahhhh!" Everyone gives the same reaction.

 

     "Yuyan, even you forgot?" Kota asks.

 

     Yuya smiled wryly and nods his head, "Aaa.. Hai~"

 

     "Geez, you're... Chinen, wake up. Chinen...." Kota shook Chinen's body slightly. "Chinen, wake up! Everyone is here already~" Ryutaro helps Kota by waking Chinen up. "Oi! Little giant, wake up! Don't sleep here as you please!!" Ryosuke also tries to wake him up.

 

     "Ryo-chan. Your way is not right. It's a bit rough. You should be a little gentle, like a mother." Daiki gives his opinion.

 

     "Ehh?? That will make him sleep more. What, are you a woman? Uhhh.." Ryosuke smirks and it looks annoying to Daiki. "Don't smirk at me, it's very annoying."

 

     "Guys, no need to have a fight now. Chinen doesn't even wake up. This is not a nap, he's already in a dreamland." Keito began to speak. "Now, what's your opinion guys? Should we start without him or what?"

 

     They think for a while and Yuto gives his opinion. "I hate to say this but, Chinen won't wake up even 9 of us try. We should start now as time is elapsed . Is everyone with me?"

 

     They nod their heads.

 

     "Yoshh!! Let's start the party~"

 

****

 

-Ryosuke's POV-

 

    "Natsuki-chan, could you please stretch out the juice in front of you?" I feel thirsty after singing a lot of songs with the other members. The glass is changing hands, "Arigatou." The juice in my hand is drunk slowly. Ahh~ I feel eased now! Juusu wa saikou desu~

 

     "Etto.... Ryosuke-kun. You're great just now, singing those songs." I see Natsuki says with a shy and a warm yet sweet smile is carved on her face. I don't know why, but my heart is doki doki. Just now, she looks.... CUTE? Oh great! What I'm feeling right now?

 

     "A.. arigatou." And I smile back to her.

 

     I force myself to look at another place as my heart thuds whenever I meet her eyes. Something is wrong with me. Really. I can't stop looking at her. My face feels hot suddenly. Ohhh... Ohhh... Ohhh... I hope my face won't turn red or else everyone will notice. "surei shimasu, Natsuki-chan." I guess I should go somewhere else.

 

     Natsuki turns her head to face me, "Huh?" I'm telling the truth, she looks so cute when she's giving that kind of reaction. And I see herself is sparkling all over. Ehh? What am I saying about?

 

     Without saying anything, I leave her. My face is really hot and frankly speaking, I can feel that I'm blushing right now. My heart can't stop doki doki. And there's spring in my heart too. It feels so nice~

 

     "Ryo-chan~" I turn back, "Ahh~ Nande, Dai-chan?"

 

     "Ehhh... Your face, your face!!" I can clearly see Daiki's eyes are wide open, "What's with my face, really?" I feel dumbfounded. Is it.....

 

     "Your face is really as red as the strawberries! You're blushing, aren't you?" Just as I thought!

 

     "Blu.. blushing?! Stop talking nonsense, Dai-chan." I laugh to cover my fraud. I feel uneasy to defraud my best friend. But I've to. I don't want anyone to find out what I feel. Quickly I walk toward Yuto.

 

-End of Ryosuke's POV-

 

 

     "He's weird today..." Daiki mutter himself.

 

 

-Yuki's POV-

 

     "Yuki-chan, you don't want to participate and sing along with us? Come, let's join us. It's so much fun!" My cousin smiles at me. Everyone is looking at me.

 

     "Yeah, you should." Daiki says.

 

     "Hai~ We want to hear you sing!" Yuya reply.

 

     "Let's join us, Yuki-chan." Keito says in English.

 

     "Ehhh.... Me? Singing? Your ears will explode if I do." I laugh. "You should ask Natsuki-chan to do so. She's great in singing!" I winked at Natsuki-chan.

 

     "Ehh?? Chottomatte yo~ Why me?"

 

     "Are you kidding me, Yuki-chan? She's great?" Yuto turns his attention from me to Natsuki. I just nod my head, "Hai~"

 

     I can see Yuto comes toward Natsuki and gives her the microphone. "Sing us a song, Natsuki-chan. We would love to hear it!" He said with a cheerful song.

 

    "Sing, Natsuki-chan~!!" Everyone says concurrently.

 

-End of Yuki's POV-

 

 

 

-Natsuki's POV-

 

I guess I've no choice. "Hai~ I'll sing you a song." I give them a smile.

 

     Chii-chan, how I wish that you could hear my voice in your sleep. This song is specially dedicated for you. You're the only one in my heart. Aieru....

 

I've never gone with the wind

Just let it flow

Let it take me where it wants to go

Till you open the door

There's so much more

I've never seen it before

 

I was trying to fly 

But I couldn't find wings

Then you came along

And you changed everything

 

I look at him at a glimpse. He's still sleeping and I guess he wouldn't hear me..

 

You lift my feet off the ground

Spin me around

You make me crazier, crazier

Feels like I'm falling and I

I'm lost in your eyes

You make me crazier

Crazier, crazier

 

Watched from a distance as you

Made life your own

Every sky was your own kind of blue

And I wanted to know

How that would feel

And you made it so real

 

     God, this feeling is hurting me. I want him so much but he doesn't know. I guess tonight he won't even know me... although I'm here. My love for him will never reached it's end!

 

You showed me something that I couldn't see

You opened my eyes and you made me believe

 

You lift my feet off the ground

Spin me around

You make me crazier, crazier

Feels like I'm falling and I

I'm lost in your eyes

You make me crazier,

Crazier, crazier

Ohhh.....

 

Baby, you showed me what's living for

I don't want to hide anymore... more...

 

You lift my feet off the ground

Spin me around

You make me crazier, crazier

Feels like I'm falling and I

I'm lost in your eyes

You make me crazier, 

Crazier, crazier

Crazier, crazier

 

     Yatta~!! I manage to sing it~ I feel very happy when everyone is clapping for me. I look around and.. EHHH??!! Since when did Chii-chan woke up? Did he watch and hear me, sang this song? He looks at me with a look that I couldn't read. My face feels hot and I know that I'm blushing.

 

-End of Natsuki's POV-

 

 

 

-Yuri's POV-

 

     I've woke up from an angel's voice. And when I open both of my eyes, I see a very lovely angel, standing in front and sing a sweet song. Her voice is so sweet, just like the owner. I couldn't stop myself from looking at her, "She's my Juliet." I mutter.

 

     "Yuyan, are we in heaven right now?" I ask, half asleep. Yuya look at me and giggles, "Iie, we're still in Japan."

 

     My headache that I've just now seems to have gone after hearing her voice. Her emotion when she sings the song is so good until I feel like it's real. Can't be described by words. She's good great and... KAWAII~!! Very pretty.

 

     Frankly speaking, she's really beautiful in that black and white polka dot pinafore dress with attached waist tie. It really match her since she's tall and slender. And I feel like I want to play with her long and brown hair. It seems so smooth. I want to touch it. She's simple tonight but really beautiful. Oh God! I'm falling for her more and more again.

 

     Only God know how pretty she is when she's blushing like that. And I feel like my face turns hot when she looks back at me. Is this really love?

 

-End of Yuri's POV-

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Chapter One...

 

Chapter Two is still in process~ :)

Your comments are welcome to improve my writing...

 

 

 

Sincerely;

Mariya Ichigo