Chapter 2: A Song Calling For You.

She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not...

 

She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not...

Chapter 2: A Song Calling For You.

 

-Ryosuke's POV-

 

     Ahhh~ For a few minutes I've been transfixed by her beautiful singing. Her emotions are real and I can see the feeling of lost by looking into her eyes. I really captivated by her. She looks like an angel. Her lips are pink and her big, brown eyes are shiny with long eyelashes. Her skin is fair and looks so smooth. At times, I feel like I want to her hair. It's long and straight like a ruler.

 

     I put my hand on my chest. Doki doki. I can hear and feel my heartbeat. This picturesque feeling is strong. I look at her again and when our eyes meet, my face sure feels hot. She is looking at me.... isn't she? My hearts thuds even more.

 

     "She's really good, isn't she?" Daiki whispers in my ears.

 

     "Un." I answer without removing my eyes on her.

 

     "And I notice that you keep looking at her without blinking your eyes even for a second." I can see a smirk is carved on Daiki's face.

 

     I look at him, "What do you mean by that, Dai-chan? I don't understand what are you talking about." My heart race. "I don't know what's happening but maybe you've interest in her."

 

He notice that? He NOTICE that??!!!!! Gosh! What am I going to do?

 

     I fake a smile, "You're talking nonsense again, Dai-chan. I was looking at her like that cause I amazed her. That's all." I'm trying not to meet eyes with him or he'll know that I'm lying.

 

     "Sou ka..." He says while smiling cynically.

 

That time, I know that I'm not good in defrauding. He knows...

 

-End of Ryosuke's POV-

 

 

CLAP. CLAP. CLAP.

 

     The room is filled with the sound of thunderous applause after Natsuki finished her singing.

 

     "Subarashi ne, Natsuki-chan~" Ryutaro breaks the applause.

 

     "You're really great!" Yuya says while raising two thumbs up.

 

     "Didn't I told you so?" Yuki raises her left eyebrow. "You're right, Yuki-chan~" Yuto is being in agreement with her his cousin.

 

     Natsuki bows her head, "Hontou arigatou ne, minna~"

 

Yuto takes back the microphone from Natsuki. "Who's gonna sing next?" He looks at everyone in the room.

 

     "Ahh.. Chinen is the one who doesn't sing yet." Kei shows at Chinen with his forefinger. Kota nods his head, "Yeah.."

 

     Yuri rubs his eye with his left hand, "Hai~ I will!"

 

 

-Natsuki's POV-

 

     Chii-chan will sing next? Ahh~ I can't wait!

 

     Yuri looks at his two friend, "Yuyan, Kota... Sing with me ne~" When he smiles, my heart thuds. Although that smile is not for me but I'm already captivated by that beautiful smile of his.

 

     I see both of them walk towards Yuri. And Yuri whispers to both of them something that all of us can't hear them. Yuya and Kota just nod their heads. When the microphones are changing hands, the music starts.

 

     Ahh! I know this song! It's their own song, Too Shy~

 

 

Ai to yobenaide yume to shiranaide kimi wo mitsumeteta

Zutto, zutto, zutto, itsudemo

 

Too shy... migeru kisetsu ni... To say... tameiki tsukeba

Ano mabushii hibi sugu yomigaeru yo

 

Too shy... me ga au tabi ni... To say... komatta you ni

Sotto waratta kimi otona no kao eta

 

 

     Is it just me or Chii-chan is actually looking at me? I can't read his gaze, what's in his mind right now. And when he looks at me like that, my heart race non-stop. My face already feels hot.

 

 

Ichido mo fureawazu (yeah) kitto wasurenai

Konna ni suki ni naru no wa kitto saigo sonna ki ga a

 

Ai to yobenaide yume to shiranaide kimi wo mitsumeteta 

Zutto, zutto, zutto, itsudemo

 

 

     For me, his voice is very pleasant. It able to make me be in a trance for a moment and my heart will beat even more. He's the only one that is able to make me go crazy like this. He's the only one since then...

 

-End of Natsuki's POV-

 

 

 

-Yuri's POV-

 

     Do you have any idea that I sing this song is only for you? A song calling for you... Do you ever realize it? Do you know what I feel right now?

 

 

Nanimo iwanaide nanimo shiranaide nanimo kikanaide

Tooku kieta kimi wa hitori de...

 

Too shy... te wo nobaara... To say... kimi ga ita no ni

Mou kanashii hodo okubyou na boku datta 

 

Kotoba ni suru mae no (yeah) kimochi wo tsutaetara 

Ima mo chigau katachi de kitto futari soba ni irareta

 

 

     When I'm gazing at you, what do you feel? Do your heart thuds like mine? Do you ever go as crazy as I am? Do  you feel like there's spring in your heart like I do? Unable to say that I like you because I know, I love you. I really do. VERY MUCH!!

 

 

Ai to yobenaide yume to shiranaide kimi wo mitsumeteta

Zutto, zutto, zutto, doue

 

Koe mo kakenaide uso mo tsukanaide boku wo matanaide

Tooku kieta kimi wa hitori de...

 

Uhh... Like it or not, forever... Like it or not, forever...

Like it or not... I love you, I need you, I want you, ima

I miss you kokoro I love you sono mama

 

Ai to yobenaide yume to shiranaide kimi wo mitsumeteta 

Zutto, zutto, zutto, itsudemo

 

 

     Ahhh~ When you're blushing like that, you look cuter than the usual. And you make me fall in love with you for even more. I'm your Romeo and you're my Juliet.

 

AIERU~!!!!! My heart screams.

 

 

Nanimo iwanaide nanimo shiranaide nanimo kikanaide

Tooku kieta kimi wa hitori de...

 

Uhh... Like it or not, forever... Like it or not, forever...

Like it or not... I love you, I need you, I want you, sayonara...

 

 

     Without lying, I'm now convinced with my feeling. I really love you and I know that you're the one that I need in my life... When I look at her again, she blush and looks at another place. Ahh~ She's so KAWAII~

 

     After finishing my singing, I make my move towards Yuto and give him the microphone.

 

     "Chinen, acchi!" Daiki waves at me and I walk towards him. "Nande?" I ask him. "Hontouni betsuni. Ne, ne... Do you want to know a secret about Ryo-chan?" Daiki gives Ryosuke a smirk.

 

     "What is it?"

 

     Daiki says in a melodious tone, "Ryosuke is in love~ He's in love~"

 

     Ryosuke slap on the back of daiki, "Oi, penguin! Stop talking nonsense! And you, Chinen. Don't believe every single words from him, ne~" Ryosuke throws a sharp glance at Daiki.

 

     "Uhh? Okay." I answer with a question mark on my face. They're weird.

 

     "Penguin, again. Ahh~ You want to call me kawaii that bad, huh? It's okay Ryo-chan. I know that." Daiki pulls out his tongue and a cynical smile can be clearly seen on Ryosuke's face.

 

     "Heh~ You're becoming much more annoying than before, you UGLY penguin!"

 

     "Hey~ Chottomatte yo, both of you. Don't have a fight here. You're spoiling the mood of the party!" I try to resolve a fight between my two best friends, Daiki and Ryosuke.

 

     The atmosphere is being in a silence for a while. "Hai, hai~ Gomenne Ryo-chan, for annoying you."

 

     "Me too, Dai-chan. Zero-zero ne~" Ryosuke smiles.

 

     "Hmm, hmm! That's how my friends are~" I give them both a sweet and warm smile. They just nod their heads and Daiki says, "surei shimasu, Chinen, Ryo-chan. I want to go to Takaki's place for a while."

 

     "Okay~" Both of us, Ryosuke and I say at the same time. Daiki walks towards me and says, "RYOSUKE IS IN LOVE~" His left eyebrow is raised.

 

     Both of Ryosuke's eyes are wide open, "Oi!!" He gets a reply with Daiki's laugh.

 

-End of Yuri's POV-

 

 

     Since then, Natsuki keeps looking at Yuri. Her eyes can't get off him especially when Yuri is smiling at his friends. She puts her hand on her chest and she finds that her heart thuds. Non-stop. How she wishes that Yuri will smile at her like that too. She really in love with Yuri.

 

 

-Natsuki's POV-

 

     Ahhh~ When will I get the chance to get to know Chii-chan? It seems like my dream will never come true. He never spoke to me. I sigh.

 

Suddenly, I see something on the table that is able to catch my attention.

 

     Ara? The strawberry cake looks delicious! I feel hungry the moment I see it. But when I hold the plate of the cake, someone's hand is holding it already. I look at the owner and I feel like I want to swoon. CHII-CHAN~!!

 

     I let the plate go and bow, "Gomenne." My face sure is hot.

 

     He smiles and says, "It's alright. You can have it." My heart is doki doki so much when I see his smile. He smiles at ME??!! Is this a dream or what? I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME!!!! Kyaaaaaaaaaaahhh~!!

 

     I bow my head down since he's looking straight into my face and I'm blushing as red as the strawberry already. I can't let he notice this. "It's.. it's okay." At that moment, my belly has been in tunes because of hunger.

 

     My heart stop racing when he takes my hand, "Look! You're hungry already. Have it ne~" He smiles again. My face? Don't mention it. It's becoming crimson red!

 

He touched my hand just now, right? Okay, I feel blessed right now.

 

     I don't answer him cause I can't talk. Really I can't! The words aren't coming out my mouth. Then I look at him and he waves at me and walks away. The moment he walks away from me, I feel I miss him already.

 

     I sit on my place back and I look at the cake. I see his figure in it. I dip the cake and I taste it. Ahhh~ So sweet, like Chii-chan!! I feel like my tears will fall because the feeling of overwhelmed on his kindness! His attitude is sweeter than the cake.

 

Doumo arigatou, Chinen Yuri-kun. I thank him in my heart, sincerely.

 

-End of Natsuki's POV-

 

 

 

-Daiki's POV-

 

     I laugh alone. Ryo-chan sure is angry at me. It's really fun to make fun of him. His reactions are making me enjoy doing this.

 

     Really, I can sense that he's hiding something from me, from all of us. He's acting weird since then and I feel like he's becoming one of the characters in his shoujo mangas. Being all blushing like the strawberries, the way he looks at something is different too. His eyes are much more lively than before. And I can't really forget how he looked at Natsuki-chan before. There's something playing in his eyes and heart. Something... kind of LOVE?

 

Hontouni desuka? Do Ryo-chan love Natsuki-chan? Or is it just my imagination?

 

     "Heh~ You're smiling and laughing alone, Dai-chan. Are you fine?"

 

     I smile, "I'm alright, Kei. Shinpaishinaide ne~" He looks at me for a few seconds, "Un. If you said so..."

 

     "This party is fun, ne Kei? I'm able to forget my problems outside.."  I drank the juice that I hold. I glance at Kei and see a smile is carved on Kei's face. "Hai, it is. With two interesting new friends... I really enjoy this party."

 

     "You know what, I really have no idea that Yuto has a beautiful cousin like Yuki-chan." When I pronounce Yuki's name, my heart thump.

 

     Kei is looking at me with a smirk. "Ehh... I smell something fishy here. Do you by any chance, like her?" I wonder if I should tell the truth or not. "This is the secret between both of us Kei. Don't tell anyone, okay?"

 

     "Hai, I will never tell anybody. You can believe me."

 

     "You know what, ever since the first time I saw Yuki-chan, I feel something weird in my heart. My heart can't stop thumping. And frankly speaking, I feel like there's spring in my heart when I saw the smiling Yuki. I guess I like her. What do you think, Kei?" I ask Kei, asking for an opinion about what I feel for Yuki.

 

     Kei gives me a look of disbelieve. "Ehh.. Hontou?" He's being silent for a while and says, "You do love her, Dai-chan."

 

Suddenly, there's a voice interrupting our conversations. "Ehh? Love? Dai-chan?"

 

     "Hika-chan, you BAKA! Don't interrupt my conversation with Kei!" Hikaru just laugh, "I can't believe that Dai-chan is in love with Yuto's cousin." Hikaru smirk at me and I feel very annoyed and ashamed at the same time.

 

     "No, I'M NOT!!" I stand up from the seat as I feel uncomfortable that Hikaru knows what I feel for Yuki. I see Hikaru moves a few steps back and says, "I'm going to tell Yuki-chan about this!!"

 

     "Hika-chaaaaann~!!! Don't you dare!" Quickly I walk towards Hikaru. "Try to close my mouth, Dai-chan~" Hikaru says in a melodious tune. That time, I feel scared if Hikaru is really meant what he just said just now.

 

     I quickly hold Hikaru's hand before he's getting away, "If you tell her, you're dead, Hika-chan." I give him a warning and then walk away from Kei and Hikaru.

 

-End of Daiki's POV-

 

 

 

     Hikaru looks at Daiki with a feeling of disbelieve. This is the first time Daiki is being angry like this, because of a girl.

 

     "I don't know~ Dai-chan is angry now." Kei says at Hikaru. "Don't badinage me, Kei."

 

Kei lets out a laugh. "I don't." Kei patted Hikaru's shoulder, "It's better if you said sorry to him, Hikaru."

 

     Hikaru sighs, "Yeah, I should."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Chapter Two...

 

Chapter Three is still in process~ :)

Your comments are welcome to improve my writing...

 

 

 

Sincerely;

Mariya Ichigo