Love & Friendship

Once in a Life Time (Romance)

 

A/N. Hi guyyy! Sorry for taking me soooo long to update. Actually I finished this chapter since a few week ago but every time I read the other great story I ended up feeling  that my story wasn't good enough. But now I'll just close my eyes and update! Hehehe. 

 


Taeyeon 


I looked at my wrist watch and it showed 7:30 pm. After finishing my every single schedule today, I went to buy my favorite Ice Americano from the cafè across SM alone without my manager. After paying the bill I stood outside the cafè waiting Jiyong to pick me up. It was quiet dark so luckily no one was be able to recognize me. Maybe because of my hoodie and Harry Potter glasses that covered half of my face already. Oddly I felt like someone had been followed me recently. Is it a fan? Haters? Paparazzi? Whatever!

I dismissed those thought and enjoyed my night view instead. The petals of cherry blossom were flying in the air as the wind blowed. With one hand help my cup I stretched my arms lazily as I felt my body went numb after 4 hours practicing dancing for my Persona Asia Concert. My deluxe album came out last week included with new tittle track and a few more songs which were received so much love from public especially Sones. Even thought it was hard and tiring to constantly released new songs plus fan meeting, photo shoot and event, it was all worth it because I was happy so was everyone. 

I looked up at the my album advertisement which was hanged on SM building with proud smile on my face. I'm proud of myself who overcame a depression and hatred to finally be happy once again after a long time. I'm thankful to my fans, my family, my precious members and Jiyong who brought a nicotine and rainbow to my life with his sweet gesture and silly joke. A mere thought of him made me giggle by myself. I must looked crazy now as I noticed that people were looking at me. 

Who wouldn't be?

I was dancing to nonsense rhythm all by myself in this quiet night. Feeling embarrassed I cleared my throats and lean my body to the tree for support while sipping my bittersweet coffee. Ah, so refreshing! 

What took him so long?

I mumbled as I again looked at my watch. 

I smiled when I saw a white Bentley from away as if I knew who was the driver. 

Well, I did I remembered this car plate number. As soon as the car stopped in front of me, a window was rolled down revealed a black hair man and a gummy smiled. 


'Hey, beautiful! Need a ride?' 

I rolled my eyes before getting in 'What with that flirty tone Mr. Kwon!' 

'Can't help it.' He shrugged and drove off 'Its naturally came out when ever I see a pretty girl.' And he ended THAT with a smirk! 
 

'I guess you went all sweet and flirty with all those models and celebrity.'

'Of course! I'm a gentleman in the town! Everyone of them want my attention.' He rubbed his chin 'I'm popular with girl since 1989!'

As much as I wanted to hug the hell out of him for wearing the blue tee and black jean that I bought him yesterday, I wouldn't for now even though he looked so freaking good right now. He ruined it. 

'Do you realize That's the most thoughtless thing you've ever said to me Jiyong? We met for the first time in three weeks and you're seriously...' I glared at him and he just laughed which made me wanted to strangle him then and there. If only I don't love him. Then with his eyes still focus on the road, he started to sing with exaggerated voice. 

My girlfriend my girlfriend...

she ain't no side chick mistress girlfriend 

My girlfriend

Cuz ain't nothing in the world compare to my girlfriend!

'I love you and you only and I know you know it baby girl! Even though they're y and beautiful, you're still the besttttttt!!'

He smiled widely then brought my hand to his lip. 'I'm just kidding! No one come to me anymore... and I'm a bit upset though...' I glared at him for the nth times. Jiyong hold both his hands up 'ok ok I'm not upset. Do you know why I'm not popular now?' 

'Because you are sooo stupid!!!' 

'No, because there's something on my forehead. Here.' He sliced his bang back 'See anything? It read IM BELONG TO MY GIRLFRIEND KIM TAEYEON.'


I then felt butterflies flying around me. 'But...' I paused 'I'm not your girlfriend though!' 

He looked at me with his eyebrows knitted. Jiyong can be so naive sometimes. 

I looked outside the window enjoyed the night view like I didn't pissed off a minute ago. 

'I believe girlfriend and fiancée hold a different status in a man life, do they?' He kept quiet 'so I think I'm a little bit more special than before. And just so you know you're now legally mine, Mr. Kwon.'

I smiled to myself satisfied with my own claim. Then I felt the car stopped 'Why did you sto...

Just when I turned to face him, Jiyong's sweet lips claimed mine in a way that blow my mind. He nipped my lower lip as he hands roamed around my back and pulled me closer. In a second, I found myself respond to him in a way he did to me. We pulled away due to the lack of oxygen as we tried to catch our breath. 'Since when did you become this good with word Taey.'

He hold my face and feathery cared my temple 'I'm all your Baby.' He kissed my lip again 'All of me.' 

I didn't know what gotten into me. Maybe because he was so handsome and y in this moment or because his words or maybe the after kiss affect. I didn't know but all I knew that I wanted to kiss this man right here right now. So to his surprise I grasped his collar and sealed his lips with mine torridly. I pulled him closer and deepen the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought our body closer to the point that even the air couldn't pass through. I bite his lips and scratched his nape. 

'God baby! You killing me.' 

'Jii..' I whispered as I felt his cold hand against my cold back while his lips on my neck. 'Jii...jiyong' I cried his name when I felt Jiyong's hand moved to my front and drew a lazy line on my tummy while he bite the my ear sensitive spot . And when his hand moved up to my bra

Ring Ring Ring

My phone rang 

I pulled away but Jiyong pulled me back and kissed me again. 

Ring Ring Ring 

Ring Ring Ring

'Darn it!' He hissed as We broke apart slowly trying to consume air that we missed. Jiyong's eyes were still glued on mine as i sat back to my seat because my phone kept ringing non stop. 

God! What did I just do? In the freaking public! What if someone see us and take photo?

Ring Ring Ring

Tiffany's name popped up and we broke into laugh. Fany always did that!

'Always a good timing Tiffany-ssi!' Jiyong playfully bowed to my phone before answered in a speaker mode

'WHERE the HELL are you now Kim Taeyeon freaking Kwon Jiyong? Are you driving or crawling?' 

Tiffany shouted to the point that we flinched. I could hear a chaotic sense in the background. 

'Whoa whoa calm down Fany.' I answered. 

'We'll arrive soon. Bye!!' Jiyong cut the line and I just laughed imagine Fany swearing right now. Jiyong and Fany were like Tom and Jerry. 'Let's go Ji before she burned down our house.'


It was almost 8 pm when Jiyong and I arrived. I felt like entered an amusement park rather than my own home. 11 of them were all around the house.Daesung,  Sooyoung and Seohyun were in the kitchen obviously devious my ice cream. While in the living room, Yongbae, Seungri, Sunny and Hyoyeon lounging on the couch like their own the whole place. 

That's left Tiffany and Yuri. Then I heard the footsteps coming from upstairs revealing Tiffany looking at me like she wanted to eat me alive. Before she could open I cut 'Blame him. I don't know!' I pointed to Jiyong who stood beside me and ran to joined other in the living room. 

'Babe How can you abandon me like that?' 

'I'll let this slide this time since it's a great day.' Tiffany unexpectedly calm today. Normally she would made my eardrums suffered. 

'Hey, congrats for your Persona Taeyeon!' Yongbae hugged me followed by each members. 

'I watched fan cam. It's awesome!' 

'Thanks Seungri-ah!' 

I sat next to Sunny as now the ladies and Daesung also joined us in the living room. Since there were a lot of us, we decided to move the couch and sat on the floor together. Jiyong was doing great job as a house owner. He brought our glass and and food from the kitchen back and forth. Jiyong saw a spot next to me was empty but just when he walked toward me Tiffany took that spot. 

'Sorry but I sat first.'  

'But I saw first.' Jiyong still stood there. 

'I sat first.'

'I saw first.'

'Shouldn't  you both play Rock Paper Scissors or something?' Hyoyeon stole a chip from Sooyoung which got hit on her head while Jiyong and Tiffany still hold their childish glared. 

'Sit here Jiyong!' Sunny rolled her eyes moved so that Jiyong could sit. 'Are you sure want to marry him? How can you deal with these Tom and Jerry?'

Shamelessly Jiyong took Sunny seat and stick his tongue at Tiffany resulted getting a tissue on his face. 

'She loves me, chipmunk.'

'I feel like I'm catch up between boyfriend and husband.' I sighed. 

'I told you not to call me that Dragon. Do that again or I'll become another Miyong.'


We just laughed at their childish act. The average age was 25 yet we sometimes acted like a kid. And like that we spent the next two hours catch up on almost everything. 

'Taeyeon-ah, your bodyguard was seriously handsome. I'm jealous. ' Hyoyeon showed her phone to other. 

'He's the most handsome out of our bodyguard.' I answered 'great personality too.'

'Wowww Jiyong-ah, you're in trouble.' Yongbae started his tease.  

Daesung added 'I told you to work out more and you didn't listen.'

'Look at muscle. Wow! And his face too.' Seungri continued which made Jiyong's face darker. 

'He's so cool!!' Said Yoona fangirling. 

'He's tall too.' Seohyun shyly added. 

'You look good together Tae.' Fany's last comment pulled the last string. 

Jiyong stood up 'Sorry guys, I'm not feeling feel. I go to bed.' His face told everything. He was deadly jealous and I'm dead. 

Just when we heard the door forcefully shut, everyone literary laughed and gave a thump up sign to each other. Of course excepted me. 

'Hahahahahhahha'

'We're success guys!! Awesome.'

'What success?' I tiled my head wondering why they were so happy. 

'We plan to bring down the Dragon's ego. And you play along well Tae.'

'What??? Why did you do that?' I faced palm myself. 

'Well because you two were late and Fany noona suggested this great idea.'

Seungri gave high five to Fany 

'Yah, Hwang Miyong! Is that why you act calm before?' She just shrugged and gave me I don't care look. 

Aish this girl!

Without me noticed, the two  maknae already cleaned up the mess and they're ready to leave. 

'Good luck Taeyeon!' Daesung along with Yongbae and Seungri gave me a fighting sign as they left one by one. 

'Wear fireproof suit in case the dragon spat the fire!' Sooyoung shouted as the door finally closed leaving me alone and the green monster. It's bad.