Shopping

Once in a Life Time (Romance)

31st December 2017
SM entertainment 

 

 

 

'Hi' Jiyong kissed his long time girlfriend as she got in the car. 

Taeyeon just finished her baking at SUM cafe with her fans and Jiyong had volunteer to pick her up. After their scandal broke out, they decided to public their relationship. And unexpectedly a lot of their fans support them after Jiyong wrote a heartfelt letter and upload on his public SNS. 

'What are we going to do today?' Taeyeon asked as she put on her seatbelt. Jiyong turned his head to her with a smile before he drove off. Taeyeon always like always asked him about where to go and what they're going to do. That's one of of the reason that Jiyong became a man of plan. He planed everything before he do thanks to Taeyeon. 

'Hmm... we have a new year party today. Mom asked me to bring you. Do you want to go?' He carefully asked. As far as he knew Taeyeon still not comfortable being around with his family. 

'What if I say I don't want to go?'

'I'll just tell them that we can't go and spend a new year day with you.'

Taeyeon snotted and rolled her eyes with Jiyong answered. He didn't take even a minute to answer. 'That's your family Mr.kwon. You can't ditch them for your girlfriend.'

Jiyong grinned. That's what he love about Taeyeon. Family comes first. 

He stopped the car when the light turned red and turned to Taeyeon 'But you're my soon to be family Mrs.Kwon!' He teased. And her face suddenly turned red. 

'Aww... you're so cute baby!

He pinches as she slapped his hand away. 

'Shut up!'

'So. Are you going?' He asked with expectation. Why? Because if he couldn't bring Taeyeon with him, his mother would kill him. The last time they met, His parents and sister already endearing Taeyeon and he couldn't ask for more. 

'Of course I'll go. I miss your mother cooking.' Taeyeon beamed about the though. 'OMG!!'

'What? what happen?' 

Jiyong asked worriedly at his panic girlfriend. He switched from looking at Taeyeon and road back and forth. But she somehow looked cute with her eyes opened wide. 

'I forget that I give all my dress to Hyeyeon last week. I can't wear this outfit to me your family. What should I do?'

Jiyong just chuckled at her ranted. She's so unpredictable. 

'I thought you saw a ghost when that OMG OMG came out!' He joked imitate her voice which resulted getting a hit on his shoulder. 

'You and your lame joke.'

'That's why you love me.'

'Tsk tsk. Arrogant brat.' She mumbled to herself but loud enough for Jiyong to hear. 

'You're cute when you say OMG OMG!' He again imitated her voice

'I hate you!'

'OMG!' 

Now The calm beauty has reach her limit.  

'Kwon Jiyong! Don't talk to me!' Taeyeon turned her head to the window and pouted. 

'Baby'

No reply

'Honey'

'Sweetheart'

Still quiet. 

'Tae.'

'Baby girl'

He took her left hand wanted to intertwine their finger together but Taeyeon refused. 

'Hold my hand back or I'll kiss the hell out of you right now.' With that Taeyeon immediately grasped his hand back but still looked away. 

'I'm sorry.' He kissed their hands. 

'Baby. Im sorry. I love you. Forgive me.'

'Fine. You're forgiven.' 

That's how their typical days go. Jiyong always teased, Taeyeon angry and he'll apologize. And they made up in no time. 

Without Taeyeon noticed, Jiyong already parked a car. She glanced around before looking at her now grinning boyfriend 'what are we doing here?'

'To buy your dress of course!'

His reply made Taeyeon widen her eyes adorably. 

'Here? The biggest shopping center in Seoul in the broad day light?'

Jiyong nodded

'Ji, are you dumb? people will see us.'

'So what? They already know we're dating. So there's no need to worry.'

'But.'

'Look baby.' He turned her body to face him 'Nothing will happen. And if it happen I'll protect you. Do you trust me?'

Taeyeon smiled as an answer 'I trust you.'

'Good! Let's go then!' 

With that they went out of the car. 

And it became a headline everywhere. 


'G Dragon and Taeyeon have a date at Lotte center.'

Top comments:

[ 2065 likes, 123 dislikes ]

- they're look so cute together. And omg! Look at how GD looks at her. I'm jelly

[3456 likes, 264 dislikes]

- They look like a rich couple in a drama. Gtae!!!

[654 likes, 45 dislikes]

- Wow look at those shopping bags. They sure are rich!


If she didn't love Jiyong, she would be strangle his neck by now. This is the 10th time that she came into the fitting room because that freaking dragon kept shaking with every dress she tried on. And Taeyeon swear that if he still do that this time she will make sure that the dragon would be become a lizard even there were a hundreds people looking at them. 

She went out and even before Jiyong opened his mouth she cut him. ' I'm taking this no matter what you say Jiyong.

'That's beautiful baby!' He caught her off guard by pulling her closer and kissed her cheek when earned a squeal from the female staffs there. 

'What are you doing? There're a lot of people.' She whispered while cover her blushing face with her both hands. 

'I don't care.' He shrugged and turned to wave at the fan outside. 'Get change and I'll go to pay first or... you want me to help you in that room.' He whispered ily. 

'ert!' She hit his arm hard before ran toward the fitting room and Jiyong stood there laughed out loud while rubbing his arm.