One fine morning

Once in a Life Time (Romance)

 

 

 

「Fan acc」Taeyeon took a picture with her poster at banila store in Garosu-gil Road just now. When people recognized her,she ran away.'


'What with the ran away, hon?' Jiyong chuckled as he looked at a woman who was currently snuggled closed to him. Jiyong had his back rested on the head bed. He had his phone in one while other hand Taeyeon's hair lightly. She's hugging his waist. Sleeping. Not really sleep just closed her eyes. 

'That's embarrassing Yong!' She answered in her bed voice lazily still closed her eyes. 'And Stop stalking me on twitter Ji.'

'Why? It's my life saver when you're not around! And They such a cutie!'

'Who?' She pinched his waist. 

'Aww...its hurt. It's You fans. Sone!'

He put his phone away and lied down on his side looking at his girlfriend. Fiancé. 

'Jealous huh?'

She pouted which made Jiyong leaned in and kissed her lips. He just couldn't resisted. 

'You're soooo cute when you're jealous.'

'I'm not!'

'You Are. Even Sones think you're cute. And for how long are you going to sleep baby. It's 8 am already.'

'A little bit more. I missed sleeping next to you.'

'Awww. Since when did you become this sweet?' 

He tighten his hug. 

'Since the dragon came.'

She snuggled closer to the point that even air couldn't went through their closeness. 

'Really? How lucky that dragon!'

'Yeah. Lucky rascal, isn't he?' 

Taeyeon moved a bit before she  opened her eyes and smiled wildly. He swear it was the most beautiful thing ever. Her smile never failed to make his heart skip even after all these year and more. 

'What with that foolish smile?'

'You're Beautiful!'

'I know. You tell me a million times.'

She smiled sweetly. The type that melt your heart. 

'Do you hate it?'

'No I love it.'

'That's good! Now come closer and let me hug my queen.'


He opens his arms wide welcoming the laughing Taeyeon into his embrace. 'Why queen?'

'Hmmm'

He kissed her crown. 

'Why did you call me queen this time. Wasn't I your princess?' She started to draw an imaginary line on his chest. 

'When we have a baby girl she's going to be my princess. And you gonna be my queen.'

'Baby girl? You want a daughter?'

'Hmm. Do you want a baby girl or baby boy?'

'Are we going to have a separate baby?'

'You wanna have a baby with me?'

'Are you crazy? Why did you even propose me then?'

'Just kidding baby. I want a little Taeyeon run around the living room. Then another little boy that also look like you.'

'Don't you want them to look like you?'

'I want them to look like you more.'

'Why?'

'Because I love you so much that I wouldn't mind live with another two of you!'

'Cheesy ball! We can just have a twin then. A baby boy and baby girl.'

'That'll be amazing! So' He sensually looked at her. 'How about we start making them now?'

'No mister!'

Taeyeon sat up and Jiyong immediately laid his head on her laps. 

'And whyyyy did you do that to me? We haven't make love for god know how long. I'm deprive.'

He pouted while rubbing her legs gently which later got slapped away. 

'Tsk tsk. And who was a gentleman few months ago saying that we'll not make love until marriage?'

'You fooled me! I thought we'll get married soon. That's why I said that. Then you dropped a bomb that we're going to tie a not after my enlistment. Do you want to kill me?'

Jiyong still remember when Taeyeon told him about her plan. His jaw dropped mouth opened wide. He almost walked away but when Taeyeon explained he lost again. That's Taeyeon and her damn reason. 

'Poor you my baby boy!' Taeyeon cared his face with a teasing smile. 

'Then can we make love?'

'That's a No no no. C'mon. We have a guest this evening remember? Let's go. Grocery shopping, remember.?' He groaned in protest. So She slapped his shoulder for him to get up. 

'Can't we cancel? I still have a trauma from meeting Sooyoung and Tiffany last time. What more if I meet other 5. Why heart can't take it?'

He vividly recalled how the two of them drill him with a thousand questions about his life with that If you make my friend cry you gonna die look. 

'Don't be such a baby!' 

She hit his shoulder again before get out of the bed leaving sulking Jiyong. 'You're better get up when i walked out from the bathroom. Otherwise you know what will happen.'

'You're so Unfair to me.'

He glared at her but sadly she just shrugged his threaten glare away then disappeared into the bathroom. 'I love you, Yong!' She hollered. 

That's Kim freaking Taeyeon! He muttered to himself while made their bed ready for whatever she wanted to do today. 

***********

A super short update from me! Hope you like it. Next chapter will be about the Soshibang interaction, lol. Honestly I have no idea how the story line will go since I had no plan no draft  when I first started writing this story. I'm sorry for the lack of story line. TT