Ring

Once in a Life Time (Romance)

Taeyeon and Jiyong’ apartment

8:00 pm

 

‘Weird! He can’t be this calm and ignorance.’

Taeyeon was walking back and forth in their bedroom. ‘Didn’t he see it?’ Again, she continued to walk then abruptly stopped and turned around while scratching her head. She twitched thinking about any possibility why Jiyong acted like nothing special happen around her. The thing was that Jiyong proposed to her a few weeks ago AGAIN! Truthfully, Taeyeon had become a heartless for these past few years. Why? Because she rejected Jiyong’s proposal in two years. And it’s not one but twice! Her reason? They were still young and she wasn’t ready to have a family. And being an understanding boyfriend he was, Jiyong could only sadly nodded his head saying that he understand. However, with just Taeyeon one magical deep kiss, his mood changed completely 180 degrees. Her kiss made him forgot that he just got rejected by his lady.

Last week he was finally had a courage to propose again but this time without waiting for Taeyeon to reply, he told her to keep the ring and answered him whenever she’s ready because he himself always ready to start a family with her. With so much consideration, Taeyeon decided to answer his proposal in her own way. But her dragon didn’t show any freaking Reaction! That’s so not Jiyong! She puffed cutely annoy at her dense boyfriend before walking to the living room wait for him.

An hour has passed. Taeyeon had already fallen asleep on the couch with TV still on. without her knowing the front door was clicked signed that it was opened revealing a green hair man, no other the G Dragon. He smiled when he saw a sleeping figure on the couch.

 

How can a 28 years old woman be this adorable when she slept?

 

He asked to himself. Taeyeon curled up and hugged herself. Jiyong laughed when he saw a remote control in her embrace as if she was afraid that someone would steal it if she kept it away like a kid that never let go her new toy. He took his phone out and captured her sleeping with a grin. Maybe he could use it to in the future. Put his phone away, Jiyong kneeled down next to her then kissed her forehead ‘Baby wake up!

Like a spell, Taeyeon’s eyes flung opened and smiled.

Oh, how he love that smile!

‘Have you had dinner?’

She sat up and motioned Jiyong to sit next to her.

‘I ate with Yongbae at YG.’

Came his reply as he pulled her body to his front and hugged her from behind and rested his head on her shoulder comfortably. After a few moments of silent, Taeyeon suddenly remembered what bothered her mind these few days.

 

‘Ji?’ She cared his arms gently.

‘Hmm’ He hummed in reply and pressed his lips against her neck which gave goosebumps all over her body. ‘What is it baby?’

‘Emm…did you…watch my performance at SBS Gayo Daejun?’ She cranced her next to look at him which Jiyong took a chance to kiss her lips.

‘Of course! I watched the whole boring show just to see your stage. You did great!’ He peaked her lips for the nth times.

Taeyeon removed his arms from her and sat next to him ‘So…’ she paused ‘Did you happen to notice something?’

‘Well, I noticed that you wear a very short and low cut dress that I almost can see your and chest. Aww… baby. It’s hurt!’ He jumped as Taeyeon pinched his waist.

‘Serve you right! Out of all other thing you only see that?’

‘of course not! Emm you’re sang so beautifully and you’re look divine! And…’ He tried to think while looking at Taeyeon.

‘That’s all?’ Taeyeon asked in disbelief. She stood up and gave him a Are you kidding me look.

‘Baby, did I miss something?’

‘Yes, you missed a very serious matter! YOU ARE so OBLIVIOUS Jiyong!’ with that she walked toward the bedroom leaving Jiyong dumbfound wondering what did he do wrong. Poor dragon!

Tae! Wait for me!’

‘Don’t come in if you can’t figure what it is.’ She hollered back and Jiyong felt like crying.

 

‘Damnit!’ he cursed as he harsly grapped his phone and checked his girlfriend’s stage on SBS Chanel. Why did she act like a brat tonight?  

11:11 had ended for the nth time. But Jiyong still couldn’t find that very serious matter according to Taeyeon. All he could see were her flawless beauty and perfect voice.

 

Maybe what they said true. Love is blind. I can’t see anything else. All I could see was her.

 

Ruffling his hair, Jiyong logged in his twitter account hoping to find something. He clicked on her fan account. Yes he followed every Taeyeon’s fan accounts. He scrolled down and carefully look at each pictures. He fell in love all over again. Each pictures came out so beautiful. Was it because of fans has talent or because of Taeyeon beauty? He rotted for second option. He continued to scroll down then one picture caught his eyes. It was a closed up picture of Taeyeon while she was singing at SBS Gayo Daejun. She looked like a goddess. His eyes travel all over the screen. When its land on her finger his breath hitched.

 

A ring! My ring! She wore my ring! It mean… it mean OMG!!!!

 

Jiyong’s mind was chaotic.

 

She wore my ring! It mean she AGREE!!! OMG! KIM TAEYEON!

 

He shouted in his mind while kicking his both legs in the air to celebrate himself. Trying to calm himself down, Jiyong took a long and deep breath but fail miserably when he suddenly stood up and danced like a crazy man. His heart wouldn’t stop beating and the tear almost came out.

 

I… I need to tell everyone but it’ll take long time to call. I can’t wait to hug my baby girl now.

 

His smiled widen as he thought of a perfect idea. Jiyong immediately save that picture then logged in his public Instagram account. He posted that picture (I couldn’t upload that picture TT) with a caption

                                             ‘Finally she wear it! And it took me quite long to see  it. #stupidme Thank you so much baby girl! I love you!

#icandieahappyman         #foreverloveyou

   

Satisfied with his post, Jiyong put down his phone and ran to the room to the love of his life and soon to be wife.

 

 

 

````````````

 

HI! i'm back again.

How was this chapter?

Actually i'm thinking of an angst chapter but it seem that i'm very bad at writing one.

Let's see if i can make one.

Comment Please!!!!!

Goodbye for now....