Childish

Once in a Life Time (Romance)

A short update

 

 

After everyone left Taeyeon spent almost 30 minutes to clean up the mess. She opened the bedroom's door expected to see Jiyong there but she was welcome by the pitch black room. 'Jiyong?' She called his name softly. No answer. Sighted, she tried to located the switch and turned the light on when she found it. 'Oh My!!!' She almost fell down on her as she saw Jiyong sitting on the bed eyes fixed on her. 

Scary. 
He still angry of course. What do you expect from a jealous freak?

As she walked toward him, Jiyong laid down. His back faced her. She sighted for the nth time 'I'll take a quick shower. And we need to talk.'

No respond. 

 

10 minutes later 

Jiyong felt the mattress weighed down behind him. A sweet fragrant filled his lung as he felt Taeyeon touch his back. But he choose to ignore and pretend to sleep. 

'Ji.'

'Jiyong'

'Babe.'

Quiet 

'I know you're not sleeping, Jiyong.'

Taeyeon turned his body to face her, pulled him to sat up and almost laughed when Jiyong tried hard to keep his eyes closed. 'Didn't we promised to talk when one of us got jealous? Are you broking your promise right now?'

With that Jiyong opened his eyes. 

Holy shatttttt!!!

Kim Taeyeon! You bad girl!!

Jiyong was screaming in his mind. 

Why?

Because as soon as he opened his eyes, he almost drooled at the sight. Taeyeon has only the bathrobe on. The front was barely cover revealed her y black bra and a peek of her and slender legs. It was either because she was hurry to talk to him to wear it properly or seduce him. And he secretly hoped for second!

Darn it you Kwon Jiyong! 

Jiyong mentally cursed himself for the fact that he's already forget why he even angry. 

Hold you pride Kwon!

'You said he's handsome and great personality.' He whined. 

'He's handsome. What do you want me to say? You want me to say that he ugly? You prefer lie than truth? And you yourself always said how beautiful those young idols, models and actress though.'

That shut Jiyong up. 

'Whatever! I don't like him being with you all the time. I don't like seeing him touch you and protect you. I hate it!!!' 

He childishly rant made Taeyeon rolled her eyes 'Listen to me Jiyong!' 

She cupped his face 'I won't lie that he's handsome. I won't say he doesn't touch me because it's his job to protect me. But REMEMBER. No matter how handsome he is, my heart never beat for him like it does with you. It's never change the fact that I love you only you. Understand?' 

Taeyeon again made him came to his mind. Every words touch his heart 'ok.' He muttered 'but I'm still mad. I need compensation.'

'Alright then. I'll grant you three wishes.'

'Really?'

'Absolutely.'

'So we're ok now?' 

'Emm' Jiyong hummed in reply as he pulled Taeyeon closer and kissed her shoulder. 

'I need to...oh god...to get change.' Taeyeon was distracted his sensual kiss on her body. 

'Nah, no need for that. Should we continue what we did this evening?Hm?' He whispered against her earlobe as he proceeded to take off her bathrobe. He breath hitched when she felt Jiyong cold hand unclasped her bra while his other hand moved down. His lips catch hers in the most alluring way. Her mind went blank. All she could think was Jiyong and his lips. As he laid her down and hovered her, everything was forgotten and the night heat. Only their moan and scream was heard as Jiyong sent her to heaven multiple times that night vice versa.