Beginning (part 4)

Once in a Life Time (Romance)

A/N: Happy New Year everyone! I'm back with a short update. This is last chapter about the past when they just started dating. Hope you like it!

A next chapter will be about the present time when everyone found out about their dating scandal from the first chapter. 

See you guys soon!


****

 

 

 


There's no turning back Mr. Boyfriend. 

'Boyfriend?'

Jiyong mumbled uncertainly. Did Taeyeon just call me boyfriend? Like real boyfriend???

'Did you mean it?' He asked again not believing his ears. And when Taeyeon nodded with a warm smile he jumped up and down forget the dizziness he felt at the moment. 

'Yoohoo!!!!' He fist his hand to the air before lift Taeyeon up of the floor and hugged her tight 'Thank you so much Tae!'

He felt like crying. Like Finally his praying came true. No it's indeed came true. 

'Jiyong! Put me down!' Taeyeon cried out. 

'Sorry baby. I got excited.' He put her down on her feet still hugging. 

Baby!. Taeyeon's cheek turn bright red. 

Jiyong leaned in to kiss her but to his dismay Taeyeon turned her head away. 

'And whyyy?' Jiyong childishly whined. 

'I'm still angry and you're not yet forgiven.' 

Taeyeon fold her arms as she looked at her sulking boyfriend. He looked like a kid that lost a favorite candy. 

'C'mon I'll take you home after I pay the bill and take your med.'

 

*****


Jiyong's apartment
Bedroom 

'Here's your med.' Taeyeon handed him a glass of water together with medicine which Jiyong gladly received. Everything still feel unreal to him. As soon as they arrive, Taeyeon told him to take a shower while she's preparing for his dinner. They ate together then she washed the dishes. And now in Jiyongs bedroom preparing to sleep. 

She's been acting like a girlfriend. But isn't she my girl now? Stupid Jiyong. 

Jiyong rested his back on the head-bed watching Taeyeon took away his glass. He watched every motion she did and everything was beautiful. 

'I'll go now. I'll come back in the morning.' Taeyeon walked around the room to find her bag. 

'Tae.'

'Hmm' 

She looked at him waiting for him to continue. 

'I umm.. can you. No! could you...'

Taeyeon creased her brow. 

'Just say it Jiyong.'

'Canyoustay here?' Jiyong spoke fast but Taeyeon still be able to catch up. 'I don't mean another way of sleeping. I...l just want you to sleep next to me.'

'Alright.'

'Really? It's that easy?' He asked in disbelief. 

Taeyeon just shrugged her shoulder and put her bag once again on the vanity. 

How can a man room has a vanity table full of cosmetic? Well, maybe a man like G dragon does. 

'Emm Ji. I don't have clothes.'

You can just sleep . ert! Jiyong mentally talked to himself. 

'Wait.' He got off the bed to his walk in closet. Taeyeon sat on the bed while Jiyong came back with a set of pajamas in his hand. And it was a type that she like. 

'Here it is. It's new. Don't worry.'

He sat down and handed pajamas to her while Taeyeon gave him a skeptical look. 

'Did you do this often?' 

'What that I do often?'

'Ask a lady to sleep over.'

'What? Nooo. Why would you think of that?' 

'So why do you have a woman pajamas?'

'Ah.. I bought it hoping one day today happen. And now it's happen.'

Jiyong took Taeyeon's hands with his and kissed gently 'I only bring a special woman and that special woman is YOU.' He sweetly said. 

Taeyeon's beat fast not only because of his sweet word but also their closeness. Their faces were just an inch away. Their knee and hands touch on the bed. She hold her breath when Jiyong moved closer forward aiming her lips. Adrenaline rushes when Jiyong lips on hers. Firework and music were heard when he bite her lower lips asking for entrance which she gladly replied. Jiyong pulled her closer and like an automatic reaction Taeyeon s her arm around his neck. She pulled his hair lightly as they kiss and the night deepen. 

 


6:30 am

 

An alarming clock wake Jiyong wakes from his deep slumber. He opened his eyes annoyingly but immediately turned to a smile when he saw the most beautiful creature well at least to him next to him still sleeping peacefully. Her head was rested on his left arm while her body snuggled closed to him under the cover. Never been in his life Jiyong slept next to a gorgeous grown up woman without . His smiled broaden when he remembered their kiss last night. It full of love and passion that he didn't want to end. Her sweet plum lips was something he'll never get tired of for the rest of his life. Put the hair strain away from her face he couldn't help but to kiss her which made her stir in her sleep and mumbled incoherence words. She chuckled before kiss her forehead, eyes nose then her lips again. 

'Can't you Just stop taking advantage of me and let me sleep?' Taeyeon with her eyes close mumbled on his chest. Annoyed at what he did. 

'Wake up Princess! Rise and shine!'

'What time is it now?' She asked still not moving from their current position. 

He glanced at the clock for a moment '6:50 am.'

'Damnit that early schedule.' She cursed. 

How can a curse sound so cute?

Taeyeon got out from Jiyong embrace and sat on the bed with her eyes closed. She still mumbled something between Stupid schedule-Kick-manager. Jiyong smiled amusedly at his girlfriend cuteness. He never knew that Taeyeon could be that grumpy in the early morning. Such a grumpy cutie!

She rubbed her eyes and slightly stretched her arms as He now also sat up. Jiyong then backed hug her while they're still sitting on the bed which made Taeyeon smiled. 

'Can't take your hand off me, can you?'

'Hmmm'

'Are you feeling better?'

She craned her neck and felt his forehead. 

'Never been better than this.' He lightly kissed her cheek and pouted. 'Can you not go?'

'Aww... sorry but your cute act doesn't work on me. My manager will kill me.' She kneeled on the bed and cupped his sulking face while Jiyong wrapped his arms around her waist 'Don't forget to bring your med to YG with you, ok?'

'Ok.'

'Good boy!'

'Then I deserve my morning kiss!'

Without even waiting for Taeyeon's reply. He already claimed her lips. Great morning indeed. 

 

YG entertainment 


Seungri looked at Jiyong with curiosity. In fact everyone in YG did  because Jiyong's attitude was 180 degree change. He smiled and said Good morning to everyone he met even the trainees. He humming after he left YG's room when the fact that he just got scold because of the wound on his forehead. He's been acting strange all days. 

'Should we take him to the hospital again. Maybe there's something wrong with his head.' 

Seungri quietly suggested to his three brothers. They sat on the couch behind Jiyong who was busy texting and smiling like crazy. 

'I think so.' Daesung seconded 'He's been being too friendly since the morning. I think he hit his head pretty hard.' 

'I think she finally accept him.' Yongbae quietly said which made other 3 looked at him. 

'What do you mean?' Top asked. Seungri whined in pain because Top just playfully pulled his hair. 

'Remember I told you that Jiyong was courting someone before? He continued when they nodded 'I think they're dating now. Look at how happy he is.' Yongbae looked at Jiyong followed by other. 

'He helplessly in love.'

Was all their muttered.