Begining (Part 2)

Once in a Life Time (Romance)

June, 2013

 

‘Ah… so nice!’ Jiyong exclaimed as he laid down.

‘What are you doing?’ Opposite from delighted Jiyong, Taeyeon was uncomfortable because what, because Jiyong’s head was on her laps as if they’re pillows. This is the third hangs out which she refused to call dates for them and Jiyong did a great job for finding such a place. It’s a small villa with a big lawn and colorful garden especially it’s out from people sight. He even prepare all the things that needed for picnic. After laid down the cloth on the glass, she sat down and lean her back to the tree behind in hope to take a nap but this annoying dragon just to ruin her moment by crashing his head on her laps. She tried to wiggle her legs but this stubborn kid wouldn’t gave up. ‘Get up, Kwon Jiyong.’ She whined trying to push his head away.

‘Shuu… stay still and I’ll count this as two.’ He replied still closing his eyes.

‘What?’ She took out her best friend after Tiffany, her eight girls and ginger. Earphones!

‘I’ll make this as four date, so we’ll have only one left.’

‘Ok, But I told you hundred times that this isn’t a date.’ 

‘So, what is it?’

‘Two friends hanged out together?’ She shrugged while scrolling to find her favorite song 

‘Whatever you say.’ Jiyong opened his eyes and snatched a left side of earphones from Taeyeon which she gave him a Do you want to die glare again ‘Friends should share.’ He put an earphone and the song started. The song went but he can’t help but to look at a beautiful face above him. She had her eyes closed while humming along the song with her sweet voice. Put his hand on his chest, Jiyong could felt that his heart beat fast again. How could the same woman could made his heart flutter again and again?

‘Stop staring.’

Taeyeon’s voice broke his little world. And now she’s also look at him with a smirk ‘I know I’m beautiful!’

Jiyong chuckled at what she said. Kim Taeyeon indeed was in a good mood ‘Yeah, You’re beautiful.’ He tucked her hair behind her ear which made her blush slightly ‘Like an elementary student.’

‘And you’re an old man that like an elementary girl. Oh…What to do? That’s illegal!’ She acted surprise which made Jiyong laughed out loud.

He sat up and pinched her check and laughed again when she pout and rubbed her cheeck ‘You’re too cute for your own good.’

He stood up and extended his hand to Taeyeon

‘Let’s go for a walk. You haven’t see the back garden yet.’

He smiled wildly when she accept his hand and they walked together side by side with hand intertwined. Taeyeon was amused at what she saw. There’re different type of flower and at the very back there’re a  few big trees with a swing and hammock under them. And as soon as she saw them she took her hand away from Jiyong and run toward it like a kid. Jiyong could only frowned. Cured you swing!

‘Push me!’ Taeyeon sat on the swing excitedly.

‘Yes, Madame.’ Jiyong stood behind her and pushed lightly. ‘Are you that happy?’

‘Sure! It’s been a long time since I have a chance to ride this without mask and weird clothes.’

She explained as the swing went faster and faster that her shoes flew away.

‘I’ll get it for you.’ Jiyong offered.

Taeyeon nodded and watched Jiyong running to pick up her shoes. When he ran back to her with that boyish smile her heart suddenly beat faster than usually and everything became blur except Jiyong as if nothing exist except her and him.

‘There you go.’

Without her noticed Jiyong had already kneel in front of her, lift her leg and put her shoes. Dugeun Dugeun her heart beat fast again. And when he looked up, their eyes locked. They stared at each other for a few second because none of them seem to lost in their own thought until Jiyong lean up to her slowly.

Taeyeon knew that she should stood up and pushed him away but her heart betrayed her mind. She stayed still. Waiting for his lip… Just their lips are about to touch, Jiyong phone rang.

Damn…

They both cursed in their mind.

However, when Jiyong took out his phone and the caller ID was shown on the screen, Taeyeon frowned while Jiyong immediately stood up.

‘I’ll walk around.’ She said and swiftly walked away.

 

Why did he need to save as Cutie Kiko?

Cutie my !

And why did I even angry?

Aish, get yourself together Kim Taeyeon.

Calm down…. Your name mean calm….calm…calm….Aish….

 

Without her knowing, Taeyeon had already destroyed the clueless flowers in front of her.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

‘He won’t pick up my call.’ Kiko almost cry from the other line. ‘Oppa? Are you listening?’

‘Huh…oh yes I am listening.’ Jiyong busy looking at the other side of the garden. ‘I’ll talk to him, ok?’

This is like a hundred time already that Kiko called him because she and her boyfriend had an argument. ‘Ok, oppa. I owed you again.’

‘Kiko-ah.’

‘Yes.’

‘When a girl saw a man who isn’t her boyfriend talking with another woman and she take her anger out on flower. What does it mean?’ He asked with a smiled while looking at Taeyeon who was kicking and hitting everything she saw.

‘That’s mean she likes him.’ Kiko replied. ‘Wait… Are you on a date? OMG!! Oppa! How can you LEAVE her alone and talk on phone. YOU’re SO Stupid’

‘Yah. Don’t shout!  By the way, does it mean she really like me?’

‘100% sure.’

‘You should take responsibility for this! And now she’s going to give me a cold shoulder again because of you. I have only one more chance.

‘Sorry. You just don’t have a heart to ignore your cute sister, right! My oppa is so cute!’ Kiko giggled

‘And now what should I do?’

‘I don’t know. You’re a Pro at this kind of thing, aren’t you? Oh my, now my baby is calling me!! Bye oppa. Good luck and fighting!’

‘Yah… Kiko  Yah!’ Unfortunately the line already cut.

 

Slipping his phone in the pocket, Jiyong calmly walk toward his Taeyeon. 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, How was it? Hope you enjoyed reading this :)

I actually have this conflect. Whenever i reread what i have written, i always feel like it lack of something, like it's not lively and lack of emotion, etc. However, i tried my best. So you'll be ok with this type of writing, right? Hope you do! Hehe

Comment! because i like reading it 

And i don't ask you to subscribe because i don't want you to unsubscribe because this is not what you want or your style or it's not good enough. So read then subcribe if you think it's good.

Bye for now! See ya!