Red 8

Red Eyes Twin

It has been a long time since she was called to the main office. Her boss doesn't bother to meet her at all after she was being placed to the high school. All reports were sent through the mail or Mr. Zhang himself will call her. Somehow Nayoung felt uneasy. It was a rare occassasion she being called to the department. Probably Mr. Zhang already heard what happened to her first attempt. She braced herself and acted like nothing happened. The president won't get rid of her for her first ever mistake, would he? When she arrived at the office, she scanned her ID and passed through the security. All guards there were sending a weird look at her. Her present to the department is really uncommon because she is the top rank active officer. She only returned to the office after she accomplished her mission. But right now Nayoung still on her mission. They were worried of her condition right now.

The secret officer hate the lookgiven by the guard. She strongly believed Mr. Zhang won't get rid of her yet. The girl took a long breath before she scanned her ID again to get an access to the president office.

"Oh, Miss Park. Mr/ Zhang has been waiting for you. Let me inform him first." The secretary, Miss Im quickly pressed the intercom and told the president about her coming.

"Let her in." The hoarse voice gave a chill to Nayoung spine.

 

 

 

 

 

After shut closed the door, Nayoung stood still in front of the wooden black table. She stood right behind one of the chairs placed at the boss table. "Mr. Zhang, you called me." Nayoung said. The president was back facing her with his black leather chair. "Oh you came." Nayoung almost can hear a smirl coming out from his mouth.

"Yes, I do."

"Nayoung-ah, do you know why I called you here?" The President asked.

"I apologize for my incompetence sir." Nayoung added more. " I promise it won't happen again." Nayoung lowered her head.

"You disappointed me Agent A. Out of all tasks I gave to you, why did you screw this important one?" Mr. Zhang creased hi eyebrows even though Nayoung couldn't see his facial expression.

"I am sorry sir. I won't repeat it again." Nayoung apologized once again but an apology was not what Mr. Zhang seeked from her. He wanted to know why she can't even penetrated the twins.

"That's not what I want to hear from you, Agent A. Or should I call you Park Han Jae instead?" The girl eyes enlarged when she heard the president called her with her real name. "S-sir..."

"Han Jae, I raised you up not to disappointed me. You are the one who promised me not to upset me in any ways, am I right?"

"Y-yes sir." Nayoung shuttered a little bit. Once Mr. Zhang brought up about their old promise a long time ago, the agent knew her boss was really mad.

"And see what you have done right now? You're leaving a bad trace for my company. "

Nayoung or Han Jae, tried to say sorry once again but got cut off by a twirled of the black chair. The smirk on the president face didn't look good at all. "I... I really disappointed with you Han Jae." The man kept on smiling. Han Jae's hands were sweating and her pupils were shaking. After he took a good look at his worker, the late twenties man laughed out oud. "Don't worry sweetie. I won't let you die just yet. I'm giving you three chances which one you already blew it up before you even knew."

He cleared his troat and continue, "As a punishment for the first strike, I'm taking back to the hospital. You need some rest. A peaceful rest. After you are done with your rest, you can join Agent D on the field once again."

Hearing the sentence about a peaceful rest doesn't sound peaceful at all but what angered her more was the Agent D instead. "W-what? Agent D?"

"Sir, I believe I can do this alone!"

"NO!" Zhang screamed back, "You can't do this alone anymore. Not after you make our security being breached by my own enemy. Luckily they cannot access to any of them yet. But you made them went through my system and they still trying to trespass the security. Agent D will cover your mission for a while. After you finished your appointment at the hospital, you may joint venture with him. A collaboration is much better than being alone. So, you won't get busted this early."

The agent clenched her teeth and hands curled into fists. " I know you hate each other but I literally raised you both up until you can be called as humans. Don't try anything that me upset again, Nayoung-ah. I very much don't appreciate that. Work on something or else I will make both you worked." The man smiled once again, showing his little dimple on his cheek.

"Now you are dismissed. Don't run away. The doctor is waiting for you at 3 tomorrow. Sharp, on time or you will receive a longer rest, I bet?"

With a fumming head, Nayoung bid a goodbye and left the room. Her shoulder sagged after the door closed behind her. She wished she won't die that easily tomorrow. Not when the big eyes was taking over her job.

 

 

 

 

 

"Sir, there is someone looking for Kyungsoo's information too."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As he promised with Jongin, Sehun exactly dragged his legs to accompany his older twin go to the town that weekend. He nagged around but Jongin just bear with him. He just thankful his twin want to follow him around to buy the accessories for their main board. It was absolutely not Sehun business but he was grateful the younger wanted to help him.

"Jong, bubble tea!" His eye sparkled when he saw the beverage stall. "Come on, you promise me!" Sehun dragged Jongin along the walk with his hand slung around his brother arm. Okay, the older twin confessed. He actually bribed the younger with bubble tea to make sure he was not alone at the town.

"Herm, what do you?" Both of the tall twins eyed the menu. "Choco, choc choco, choc chocolate..."The younger chanted.

"Strawberry for me." Jongin quickly picked when he saw his favourite flavour.

"Strawberry? Again?" Sehun squinted his eyes. "Oh please Hun, don't act like you don't chant on chocolate two minutes ago." Jongin rolled his eyes. Their hand were still slung with each other. Few bystanders around the town looked at them weirdly as if they were a couple.

But both of them tried to ignore those uncomfortable stares as they waited for their turn. It was normal for them to be mistaken as a couple. They didn't look alike. They have different complexion which don't resemble each other unless you squinted or know them long enough.

After they placed their order, they moved towards the pick up counter. Jongin saw someone who looks familiar to them but when he tried to look closely to the figute, it already gone. "Hey, what's wrong?" Sehun asked in concern. Jongin just shook his head and said, "Nothin'."

"How many items more you need to buy??" Sehun asked again while looking at his watch. Jongin pulled out his list. Out of seven things his prefect members listed, he already crossed out four items. "Another three. I think we can get them at the bookstores. It won't be long. Why? Gotta play Dota again?"

"No, not Dota. Baekhyun said they wanna play LOL today. I need to beat his . He gonna own me another bubble tea." The boy grinned widely as he mentioned about his favourite drink. As long as it is free, Sehun is happy.

"You and your bubble tea," Jongin couldn't help but to smile along with Sehun.

They received their order and happily sipped the drink when they heard a woman screamed for help. Jongin saw a pregnant woman was whinching pain on the ground but still shouting for a help. To add another disaster, the running man from the woman direction ran into Sehun and made him dropped his bubble tea. "WHAT THE HELL!" Sehun cursed. Jongin tried to support his brother from falling on the ground too. "Hun-ah!" With a single word, Sehun ran after the man and Jongin went to help the pregnant woman. He saw blood was oozing from the woman legs. He tried to call for help but a sudden rush of pain reached his head. He shook his head a few times and tried to calm the woman in his hold. "You'll be fine. Please, someone! Call 911. Please!" He shouted at others. He heard someone was making a call and the young man focused on calming the pregnant instead. Jongin tried to look awak from the blood coming from the legs. "Take a deep breath madam."

"Please eye, help me. Don't change. Don't change. This is not the time." Jongin prayed silently.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He really doesn't to run after this bastard but Jongin made him to. His bubble tea made him to. So, he tried to catch up the man with black hoodie. ", why he runs so fast?!!"

Blessed his long legs and he is actually a school fast track athlete, in no time Sehun actually managed to grab the thief's hoodie. They have reached at certain alley and there was no way to escape. They met a dead end. The man in black threw a fist at Sehun but with his fast reflex, he managed to avoid it. "Wow, wow. Cool down man. I really don't wanna beat someone today. Enough with a quick running." the boy spoke. But the other man seem nonchalant with Sehun's annoyance threw the sling bag he snatched just now. Sehun hold his up to his face and avoid the bag from hitting his head. "Wah... This rascal. Really.."

His eyes turned into bloody red colour and the man standing in front of him was shocked to see Sehun eye. His own eyeballs enlarged and the thief took a few steps back from Sehun. The boy smirked and whispered, " Not under my watch, jackass."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i decided to write something after XiuHun happened in kokobop last two weeks ;)