Red 1

Red Eyes Twin

There was a rustling sound in the room. All the equipments and laboratory stuff scattered around the room. A boy tried to run away from the guys who were chasing after him.

 

"Go away!"

 

The kid threw anything that near to his catch. Apparently it meant to be test tubes on the tube rack. He threw it away and unfortunately those guys dodge the attack. They approached the kid once again and he tried to throw away anything near to him. This time, a few razor and scalpel. And for the first time, they hit one of three guy in the black suit.

 

"Don't come to me!"

 

The kid screamed once again. He quickly made a turn in the room until his back reached the exit door. He ran passed the door and entered another door. His steps have a quick stop and he almost step back.

What he saw was the most thing he didn't want to happen.

 

"No!"

"No way!!"

 

The boy grabbed his hair and shook his head. He closed his eyes when a sudden pain strucked his head. "Damn it." he cursed. "Damn it!" 

A ray of memory flashed in his mind. He chanted a few words repeatedly. "Not now. Not now. Not now." he repeated those two words like they were a medicine to his headache. 

"No! Not now!" he screamed again. "Damn Sehun! Wake up!" he shook the pale boy on the cool metal bed. "Wake up Hun! We need to run!"

The so-called-Sehun-boy flickered his eyes open and watched the slightly tanned skin boy. 

 

"Hyu - hyung??"

 

"Run Sehun-a run!" the boy pulled him from the cold bed but he plopped on the ground instead. The tan boy groaned in frustration and looked at the door. 'What make those guys late though?' 

He doesn't really want the figures to catch him but it was weird when they haven't arrived yet. He already have an episode just now and tried to pull Sehun away. Of course he was failing right now caused Sehun's legs were not functioning as usual. 

When he tried to pulled up his brother, the door was widely opened and revealed the person who he didn't want to meet or bump the most.

 

"Min... Min - minseok hyung..." 

 

"Aigoo, my Jongin. Where are you going?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let go of me!"

 

Jongin squirmed in the hold of two bulked men. "Let. Me. Go!" he said in stern voice but they were not affacted with Jongin movement.

Afterall, Jongin just a 6 years old kid. His strength was nothing compared to the adults

"You should stop refrain, Jongin-a. You will only hurt yourself. And your brother."  the boy, Minseok, caressed the pale skin of Sehun body. He touched the jawline. 

 

"Don't touch my brother! You monster!"

The boy chuckled. He wasn't that old from Jongin and Sehun age.

"Sehun is my brother too, Jongin-a."

"No! He is not!"

 

Sehun whimpered to Jongin's voice. "Sehun! Wake up! Run Sehun run!" He knew Sehun can listen to him. He just wanted Sehun to run and save his life. 

Suddenly Jongin felt his eyes were filled with a crystal water. He just wanted to see his brother was safe. Why the world is so cruel to both of them?

"Awww, don't cry Jongin baby. I won't hurt Sehun nor you" Minseok guy smirked. "I am just gonna take care of you a little bit. I'm your guardian after mom and dad left."

"Stop with all your guardian bull!" Jongin snapped.

Minseok doesn't see this coming. Despite Jongin already sparked his temper, he tried to cool down himself by grapping the syringe on the table beside Sehun head.

Good thing was Sehun doesn't tried to wake up himself at all. Sehun already tired with the test before and he only need to inject the serum before Sehun rest completely.

"You suprised me Jongin. I don't want to hurt your brother but you made me want to." Minseok showed the syringe in front of Jongin's eyes and pushed away a little bit of the liquid from the syringe.

Jongin screamed for the nth time and watched Minseok inserted the strange colour liquid inside his younger brother body. 

Next thing he knew, he felt a quicked pain on his neck and his eyes closed unwillingly and his vision turned a pitch black.