Red 4

Red Eyes Twin

 

"What?!"

 

"Why the hell Jongin is accused for molesting?" Sehun bursted infront of the school principal. "He did nothing closed to molesting the girl and you just accused him like that?!" Sehun was angry, really really angry. Angry might be understatement to his feeling right now. He was furious.

 

"This girl is the one who molested my brother and give him panic attack yesterday and you said he was the molester?"

 

"Kim Sehun, you're one of the offenders too. So -" 

 

"Go die with your stupid shut up." Yeap he indeed flared with the principal's accusation. "This girl, here," his forefinger pointed to Park Nayoung who was sitting next to him, "is the one who molested my brother yesterday exactly on AV room at the time 4:35 p.m. She, probably did more before I came and broke the door." 

 

"Can't you see this?" Sehun grabbed his brother's right and showed him the palm. Worried the old man probably couldn't see the marks, he showed both of Jongin's hands infront of his face. "He got this from refraining himself to push this girl away." protecting the girl, men should not hurt women,  those bull things Jongin said to me yesterday, "and his swollen lips? Can't you see that? Or just simply go blind because of this girl?"

"Sehun... your e-eyes..."

Jongin stopped his twin before his eye could change infront of the principal. Sehun took a deep breath and finally cool down but she still angry. However, when Sehun got settled down, someone was not happy at all.

"Kim Sehun do you realise with whom are you talking right now?" Apparently, Mr. Cho was angry too. "I can see Jongin suffers more than Park Nayoung should be and I know that I can't falsely accused your brother for something that he didn't do. I called both of you to settle down this case together and also with the complainant."

" Now I think I have my own resolution. I think of calling both of your parents but let settle down this between us only."

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you crazy?! You could be expelled!"

"Then good. I can continue play my Dota. My opponent was really killing me yesterday. If only -"

"Ouch!"

"Why you hit me ?" Sehun whined while rubbing his sore arm. " I thought you are weaker than me." Sehun teased. 

"Shut up! What if you got expelled just now? Who gonna protect me as usual?" Jongin pouted and he just showed his cute side. "C'mon. It just a small matter. You have grown up after all." 

"What is small matter when you got expelled and missing from my sight God know for how many weeks or months." Jongin grunted. "Aigoo~ Our Jongin is sulking right now ? Aigoo~ Aigoo~" Sehun teased. "Yah~~" Jongin whined too. 

"Hahaha, calm down bro. I won't go anywhere adn will always be beside you. Well, three months detention is nothing to me. Just a simple classrooms cleaning and also running in school field three times a week. Nothing impossible Jong."

"But - "

"I know I hate sweat and such but I gonna bear with it this time. For you." Sehun winked at his another twin before his shoulder collided with someone. The person walk away infront of Sehun and Jongin struggled to calm down his brother. It turned out to be the girl who hit his shoulder was Park Nayoung. " Yah! You wanna pick a fight now?" The fairer shouted. "Sehun, stop it." Jongin said while holding Sehun's arm. "Let's not get into another fight okay?" Sehun snorted at his brother, too kind with girls. 

"I swear if I saw that girl again, I'm gonna slit ." Jongin almost gag listened to his brother words. 

"She didn't do anything to you, Hun. Just let she be."

"Yeah, she didn't do anything to me but he did something to you. She hurts you and I need to get your revenge." Jongin only shook his head and dragged the younger to their class.

"I don't need any reveng and keep calm and cool down your ." 

"Oi, Kim Jongin!" Jongin laughed and tried his best to drag the younger.

 

 

 

 

 

"Any news about the guy we saw yesterday?" Chen only shook his head and let out a soft sigh. For the first time, he failed to track down the face that caught in their cctv. "I bet guy wasn't the student from the school. I have tried from other sources but nothing." He pinched his nose bridge and faced his co-worker. "It's okay. Let's keep trying and sure you will find something later." Xiumin put down the coffee cup on the next table besides the computer desk.

Chen drank his coffee to get some refresehment. "Yeah sure. But his eyes keep bothering me though." 

"Me too. Try look for it and tell me later okay? Uhm how about the boys ?" Xiumin asked and then sipped his own coffee.

"Good I guess. Jongin still struggling with his brother though. Maybe we should do something to improve his strength." Chen suggested while looking at the duo on their way to the class.

"No. We need to test him if we want to improve him. Remember he has memorial symptom? He will remember something if we trigger him." Xiumin quickly rejected the suggestion.

"But maybe we should try physically? He improves his strength by himself?" Chen offered another method. "You mean he goes for the training by himself." Chen nodded. "Yes. We can ask Sehun to help him too. At least we can avoid something like yesterday to happen again?"

 

"Yesterday?" 

"Yup. Jongin got attacked by a girl. Park Nayoung, third year, class 3A-1."

"Who is she? Why did he attack Jongin?"

"I'm... not so sure but she did called Jongin as Kai. She must be knowing something about us too?"

"Let me take a look at her profile."

 

The screen showed everything about the girl, from height to weight, address and which hospital she was born but the place gained Xiumin's curiosity. "ZL Hospital? Where is it?" Chen quickly searched for the location and they found the location.

"Apparently, it was located in outskirt of town in Busan. I cannot access more about the hospital. It is strange.Usually we can access to their patients folder or the doctors' but we need password to go through this hospital." 

"Can you hack them?"

"My pleasure." Chen grinned.

"By the way, why I didn't know anything about Kai being attacked yesterday? You didn't tell me?" Xiumin questioned his friend. He was clueless about Jongin incident and he doesn't even know his brother was hurt.

" I thought you already know when Shixun's eye turned red yesterday, hm?" Chen tilted his head and slightly rubbed his back.

"I thought it was a normal alarm. You know Shixun." Xiumin crimped his face. "Well, he is not in his bad day. He was mad. Kai was being molested yesterday. I really shocked looking at Park Nayoung attack. She scratched Kai's chest and Kai hurt his own palm. Sehun slapped the girl and almost attacked the girl again. Maybe he thought ot snapping her head. But.... Luckily Jongin was quick enough to savw his brother from futher movement."

Chen continued his words after receiving a silent response from Xiumin. " And this morning, Shixun and Kai were being called to principal room and Shixun again wanted to snap the Mr. Cho head but Kai is rather aware of his brother's behaviour. He saved Shixun once again and Sehun got detention for three months. He need to clean the school ground and this cause the younger need to stay late at school."

"Damn Shixun! He almost get himself expelled." Xiumin blared his anger. "You care?" Chen smirked. ", Kim Jongdae. They are my brothers too. You know Jongin couldn't protect himself without Sehun's protection right?"

Chen only laughed and shook his head. "Unbelievable." "You know what to do right?" Xiumin ept his hand on Chen's shoulder. "Give it to me. I will give you all the information you want. A.S.A.P."

"And don't keep any secret like yesterday incident from me anymore." Xiumin commanded.

"Ay ay captain." He saluted to the chubby cheek guy.