Red 5

Red Eyes Twin

 

 

"Here, your transfer file." 

 

The doe eyes took the file and the uniform besides it. "You know what you need to right?" the boy again nodded to his superior. "I expect a lot from you. Don't failed me." The boy answered firmly with yes and left the room. "You gotta be more careful now, Kim Minseok."

 

 

 

 

 

As usual, Sehun will wait for his older twin to wake up from his slumber. Luckily, Jongin didn't wake up with frown in his forehead or cold sweat like always. He drank his milk and greet his brother a good morning salute. 

"What time is it?" Jongin asked while rubbing his eye.

"6.45. You got another 15 minutes before breakfast and commute to school." Sehun answered nonchalantly. "Want some?" he offered his milk. 

"I'm good. Go and wear your uniform properly." Told Jongin to his younger brother and he got up from his bed to take a shower. "Ay ay captain." 

 

 

During breakfast, their oldest brother joined them to eat together. "How's school?" Minseok asked while pouring the maple syrup on his pancake. 

Sehun answered, "It's good. Just having a little detention because of your brother." he pointed to Jongin with his thumb. Jongin frowned and pinched the youngest waist. "You started it first!" Jongin rebut.

"If only you are not following those nameless notes, you won't get into troubles." Sehun snorted.

"Don't fight at dining table." Minseok admonished. "What's wrong with Jongin, Kim Sehun?" based on their older brother tone, the twin knew they cannot lie to him anymore.

"A girl attacked Jongin last two days. She almost molested Jongin. But you know him, kindda weak and over mannered guy. He couldn't defend himself and let the girl make a move first. The results were bruises on his palm, scratches on his chest and a little bit tear drops." Sehun chuckled when he teased about Jongin cries.

"I do not cry, Kim Sehun. I just... I just in shocked." Jongin stated lowly. Minseok just smiled looking how fragile his second brother was. "It's okay Jonginnie. I will be like you too if suddenly a girl attacks me." The chubby cheek guy tried to calm down his brother. 

Jongin blushed a bit and that earned another tease from Sehun. "Wow, Min hyung! Look what you have done." Sehun pinched his another half cheek. "You can make him blush. Are you gay or something, Jong?" 

Jongin quickly retracted his brother hand from his cheek and denied. "No! It just... It has been a long time since Minseok hyung called me as Jonginnie. I miss the way you call me like that." he stated. Minseok again smiled and his brother head. "I miss you too, Jongin."

"What about me?" Sehun sulked. 

"I miss you too, Kim Sehun." 

"Yay! It's that mean you will increase our allowance this week?" that gave Sehun a smack from Jongin and laughed from Minseok. "I'll think about it." Minseok agreed and slightly admit that he really missed his twin brothers. 

"Assa. You see that Jong? We cannot let a golden opportunity to by pass." Jongin only pinched his brother's waist and said thank you to his older brother. 

"Can I go to your cafe this evening?" Jongin asked for the permission. Since they entered the high school, they barely visited the cafe anymore. Jongin, somehow miss the aroma of caffein in the cozy cafe. "You can, Jongin. Anytime." 

"Hey, are you planning to leave me alone at school? You know I start my detention today, right?" 

"After you done with your work, Kim Sehun. I have a meeting with prefectorial board today." Jongin continued to eat his breakfast after briefly answered his brother question.

"AGAIN?"

Jongin nodded and received a nag from Sehun. "Don't ever follow any nameless note again." he warned. Jongin dismissed his brother nag and asked the youngest to finish their breakfast.

Minseok's heart broken slightly when he saw the bruises on Jongin palm. He was curious with the girl who approched his brother. Despite of what he already did to his brothers, he still love them dearly. 

"Urm, well, I can drive you guys to school today. Wanna a lift?" the twin nodded in synchronized and happily accepted the offer.

 

 

 

As they arrived at school, Minseok stopped his youngest brother before he went out from the car. "You know can't always protect Jongin, right?" Sehun nodded. "I need you to teach him. Teach him until he is strong enough to protect himself."

"You mean I teach Jongin?" Sehun pointed himself. "I don't know anything about martial arts hyung." 

Minseok convinced his brother. "Don't worry about that. Maybe you can start with physical health first. Make him fit enough. I don't want anything like two days ago happens again." 

"I -I'll try my best hyung." he left the car after Minseok thanked him.

"What's wrong?"Jongin asked.

"Nothing. Hyung wanted me to help you become more fit." Sehun shrugged his shoulders when Jongin lifted his eyebrow. "He just worried Jong. Don't get overthink."

"! Jongin. Not now!"

Sehun hold both of his shoulder and calmed the older down. "You forget to wear your lens again." He hugged his brother and gained a coo from the female students. They fangirl-ed the twin but they didn't know that Jongin was having his episode.

 

 

From far, another eyes have changed their colour too. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The school bell rang and Jongin already recovered from his episode. Sehun was not brave enough to ask about Jongin vision. He afraid he will just get another heart break for not remembering his past. He just soothed him and brought the prefect to their class. Jongin missed his morning duty and reminded himself to apologize to his partner after this. 

 Few minutes after they settle down, the homeroom teacher come in and took the attendance. Right after that, he invited the new student into the class.

"Class, here is Do Kyungsoo, your new classmate." 

The students murmured among themselves and looked at the doe eyes guy. Their teacher asked them to keep quiet and let the bot introduced himself. 

"Hi, I'm Do Kyungsoo from Busan. I hipe you guys can give me cooperation." he bowed and looked around the class. He spotted the twins and smirked a little bit while looking at the ground.

Somehow, Jongin felt uncomfortable with the new student whilst Sehun kept his poker face. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Minnie! I found him!" Chen bawled infront of his computer. 

Xiumin quickly ran to Chen and checked on the screen. "Do Kyungsoo. 16, 2A - 1? Same class with the twin? Apparently he is a new student. His data just came out this morning. And look, his birth place is from ZL Hospital." Chen read the profile. 

"Does he event related with the Nayoung girl?" Suho asked while three of them looked at the monitor.

Chen shook his head. "I don't know. But it is strange though. Both of them were borned from the same place."

This time Xiumin spoke, "Maybe it just a coincidence. After all they didn't come from the same town right? It just happened that their profile had been revealed on the same week." 

Suho and Chen only nodded as they agreed with their leader 

"Investigate the boy and the girl more. Check the cctv if they were after the twin."

"Got it Min."

"One thing Chen, don't call Minnie. I'm not a cartoon character." Xiumin smacked the back of the dino face boy.

 

 

 

 

 

Thud.

A boy was pushed onto the floor. He was surrounded by a few kids and they kept towering them. "You! You steal Hyowon toy right?"

"No! I don't steal anything." the boy denied. He kept on crawling back while the bullies walked towards him. "Th-this...this is my toy." The hold around the robot figure tighten. He was so sure the bulllies will take it away from him. "Don't act silly Kim Sehun! I know you stole Hyowon robot!" The second kid spoke. Sehun kept crawling until his back hit the wall. "Just admit it!" That Hyowon boy sling his hand across his chest and squinted his eyes. 

"THAT IS MY ROBOT!" Hyowon said in a stern voice.

 

"That robot was not yours. Sehun owns that." A tanned kid said while keeping his hands into fist. The bullies turned around to face the interupter. "Oh my, now you want to save lil bro here?" Now their attention turned into Jongin.

"What will you do if I say yes?" 

"This!" A strong punch arrived at his right cheek. Jongin fell on the ground and Sehun ran over his brother and protected him from his back. The boys laughed at them and pushed Sehun hard. Without his control, his favourite robot figure broken because of the impact. 

The plastic toy tore Sehun hand muscle and he was bleeding. 

"Yah! You sick people!" Jongin ranged in mad and pushed all the three boys with his all might. He wanted to hit them more but Sehun whining made him stop. When he turned around, Sehun's lips was pale and Jongin ran to him and asked for help. The trio were already gone and only he was there shouting for hel but nobody was there to help them.

"Sehun, be strong for me. Please!"


Jongin shuddered in the thought of the vision he got this morning.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CREEPING CREEPING CREEPING ! ASDFGHJKL EXO MONSTER TEASER! I WANNA CRY FOR REAL I IS SADDDDDDDDDDDD T_T

And Kyungsoo yeah yeah yeah adlib! T,T wanna cryyyyyyyyyyyyy and those handsome bruises face! T.