Red 3

Red Eyes Twin

Waiting for Jongin always being the hardest part of Sehun's life.

 

Today was one of the days when Jongin has a meeting with the prefectorial board. Being a secretary, Jongin cannot skip any important meetings just like today. They wanted to talk about the upcoming canteen day.

While Jongin was struggling to jot down everything they talked and he listened, Sehun need to struggle with the heat. Sehun always hates summer. Hot weather can change his mood hundred and eighty degree upside down. From absolutely fine to completely grumpy if he sweats. 

And again, today was the day when Sehun transformed from cute little kitten to a huge female lion, tried to protect her cubs. 

Sehun was fanning himself with his hand after he woke from his afternoon nap. "Gosh, why it is so hot day?" he grunted. 

He took a look a round his class and nobody was there except for him. There were some students playing at the field, club activity maybe. There was also two or three students passed by their class. Stay back for their group discussion Sehun guessed. And it was not his concern actually.

He was still waiting for Jongin to finish his meeting and it already two hours though.

It was not like Jongin cannot go home by himself after the meeting or Sehun was too afraid to ride the bus alone but they were twins not just for biological sake but being a brother complex like Sehun, he is a way too overprotective and clingy towards his twins. Too clingy in other people eyes. Mostly among guys.

Sehun, being the furious one while Jongin is the calm one. Sehun was a little bit chic but Jongin was friendly. They might be twins by blood but there are too much differences to even compared between these two.

 

As Sehun predicted, Jongin should finish his meeting about thirty minutes later. So, he decided to keep his things and Jongin's in the bag. While he was gathering the things, Sehun didn't notice there was a pair of eyes was watching him closely behind the back door. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Who is that?"

"Who?"

"That guy. His eyes were blue."

"Blue?"

 

Their conversation was interrupted when the guy with a round-shaped spectacle meddle in. 

"What was it?"

"There is a kid with blue eyes watching Shixun from the back door." The leader of the three quickly zoom the so-called blue eyes kid. 

"Blue eyes? Who is this kid?"

"We don't know. I tried to find his data but it wasn't available."

"There is no data? Weird." his eyes focused on the kid once again before he spoke. "Find out about this kid and tell me the details later."

"Alright Min."

"Stop call me Min you dino!"

 

 

 

While keeping his things, Sehun can sense the present of other person from the back of his class. He turned back to take a look and found nothing. 

"Hm?"

He tilted his head in curiousity and continued keeping his things and Jongin's too. After putting the last notebook into the bag, a note slip out from Jongin's history notebook.

'Meet u at AV room. After meeting."

"What?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In the AV room, the door was locked. Jongin was trapped in the dark. The meeting finished 10 minutes ago and Jongin has been contemplating either to follow the note or not. 

He came finally and didn't wish to be encountered like this. Trapped in the dark and being push to the wall. He heard a girl whispered to his ear and he shivered.

"Jongin.."

His jaw has been touched and Jongin hate a direct touch from stranger. "I have been waiting for you." slowy a dim, yellow light switched on. The light revealed the girl with a raven hair and blue eyes?

"Wh-who are y-you?" he hate himself for shuttering and he hate himself for being weak.

He didn't want to push that girl because Jongin believed good a man does not hurt a woman. 

"I want you." instead of answering his question, he received a hard kiss instead.

Jongin kept his eyes shut and kept his hands in fists. He wanted to push that girl but his body was been pinned instead. Later the girl's hand move around his back head. She deepen the kiss and tried to find for opening.

Jongin will never freely gave in. Not to a girl who tried to molest him.

Jongin thought he was under possessed. He can't move even after the girl pulled away from the kiss. 

The girl started her next move and Jongin stayed silent and whimpered when the girl fingers touched his collar to his shirt.

"You want to submit?" the girl asked and her other hand started to play with his lower body. His ball to be exacted.

Jongin regreted leaving his blazer behind with Sehun.

 

'Sehun' 

 

Jongin hoped he was here instead. Pulling the girl away from and hugged him and cool him down. 

The older twin bit his lips while thinking of his another half. 

"It would be so fun, Kai."

Jongin shuddered and kept his eyes tightly closed. He doesn't know why the girl called him as Kai. The molester started to kiss his neck and d his . She leaved a hickey on Jongin collar bone and Jongin whipered once again. He hate himself for being weak when it come to women. He can't even protect himself after being unwillingly touched by a girl.

Before the girl could start another move, Jongin felt a scratch on his chest after he heard a door slammed next to him. 

 

 

Sehun pulled the girl away and slapped her on the right cheek. The girl felt on the floor and before he could even attack the girl, he stopped by Jongin's whimpers. 

"Sehun.. No.." 

Sehun quickly got his brother into his arm and tried to keep Jongin standing. The youngest of two turned to the girl and warned her.

"Go away or I broke you into two."

The girl leave and Sehun gave a tight hug to the older, whispered soothing words to him.

"I'm here Jonginnie. I'm here."

 

 


Edited: June 4, 2016.