Red 7

Red Eyes Twin

Minseok! Breakfast!"

"Coming mom!" Minseok rushed down to the dining room. School shirt clumsily tight in, messy hair and ped bag, Minseok quickly took a seat infront of his father.

His father only shook his head while inspecting his son. "Wake up late again, Minseok?" The son only grinned sheepishly to his father while scooping the fried rice into his plate.

"I have a school project to be sent by today. Cannot afford to make any mistake, right?"

His father laughe heartedly and ruffled his son head. "Right, right. But don't sleep too late. It is not good for your growth." Minseok only nodded and eat his breakfast.

"Comb your hair after breakfast Minnie." "Okay mom." They have their breakfast that morning as usual but with extra happiness. "Minseok-ah, would you like to have a younger sibling?"

Wiping his mouth, Minseok asked questionably, "I would like have more than one, mom. It's kindda boring when I have to spend my time alone." Minseok swore he saw his parents eyes were glinting brightly when he agreed to have another siblings.

Both of his parents smiled widely and looked at each other before they turned to Minseok again. "Uhmm.." His mom hesitantly hummed waIs there anything that I need to know?" Minseok lifted his eyebrows.

Again, Mrs. Kim was hestitated to speak. "Honey, you...you tell him." Mrs. Kim blushed shyly. Mr. Kim cleared his throat and started to speak. "Well, Minnie...urm...You're going to get a brother or sister in next 8 months and 1 week." Minseok widen his eyes as big as he can. "Really? MOM!" He quickly rose from his seat and went to hug his mother. His father joined for a group hug.

 

But in Minseok case, it wasn't a brother or a sister, they were brothers.

 

After his brothers were born, Minseok was the happiest brother ever. He never expected to get a twin as his brother and he gladly welcome them to the family. Minseok cooed at the sight of both of his brothers eyes glinting. Their hands were raised up to the air wanting to touch Minseok chubby cheeks.

"You like them, Minnie?"

"I love them, mom. Thank you!" Minseok hugged his mother tightly as a sign of gratitude.

"I hope you will take care of them until they grown up healthily like you." his motjer wished. "They will mom. They will."

 


But as the twin grown older, Minseok suddenly felt left out. You know, both of the twins are also geniuses and maths and science geek like Minseok. His parents kept praising the twins while Minseok stucked with his own works for school. Sometimes Minseok wondered why he and his brothers were born as geniuses. After all, his father was a neurosurgeon at Seoul National University Hospital. Being one of the directors at the hospital, Mr. Kim has came out with a lot of famous researches. Mrs. Kim was never less better than her husband. Mrs. Kim worked as chancellor at the Korea University also in actuary department. Minseok wished he had a twin too.

Minseok was too old to play with 5 years toddlers. He was already 15 at that time.

The twins were totally opposite to their older brother. While Minseok has a social anxiety, his twin brothers were very appealing to the society.

Kim Jongin, the oldest twin, has a tanned skin, droopy eyes and pitch black locks was the friendly one meanwhile the youngest twin, Kim Sehun has a very fair complex contradicted to his older twin. With a sharp jawline and a little brownish hair, he got the same attitudes with Minseok but the youngest was still better than Minseok.

Whenever Jongin started talking, Sehun will follow around by agreeing or disagreeing what his older twin said. While Jongin took an interest more in science and history subjects, Sehun preferred mathematical subjects or languages. By the time they're five, Sehun can speak formal chinese while Jongin already thought about what will happen if Third World War broke.

What made the twin, again better than him waas dancing. Their passion in dancing. They were very passionate. Minseok never took any interest in other fields beside his experiments and researches. There was no doubt Minseok, the genius when he came our with his own theories book at the age of 16 years old.

Minseok never found his twin brothers existance as a disturbance to his life until one day he lost his precious parents.

 

 

Minseok flashback was disturbed by a sound blared from his handphone. It was a new number popped out on his screen and he hesitantly answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Mr. Kim? I'm Dr. Park Chanyeol from Samsung Hospital."

"Dr. Park?"

"Ahh, I'm the one who treat Kim Jongin last week."

"Oh. Yeah. Dr. Park. What bring you to call me, at this late evening?" Minseok eyed the digital clock on his table. It already passed office hour when the doctor called him.

"I'm sorry for being such a nuisance for calling you after office hour. I hope I didn't disturb you." the doctor sounded very sorry for calling at weird hour.

"It's fine. Is there anything I can help you?" Minseok already knew why the doctor was calling but he just wanna play dumb. He cannot afford to blow his identity yet.

"Uhm.. Well.." the doctor sound hestitated, "I just wanna ask you if you allow me to check on Jongin condition more after this. I find that Jongin body condition is amusing. I really hope you will allow me to do a further check up."

Minseok clamped his mouth hard. The doctor was really persistant with his own decision. "Well, is it will be handle by the hospital?"

Chanyeol was taken back with Minseok's question. He really wished not to conduct this research under the hospital record. He wanted to make it as a personal research. "I'm afraid I cannot use the hospital help on this. It wasn't approved by the Ministry of Health." Chanyeol explained truthfully. If he ever caught in his lies, he probably gonna loss his job one day.

"Then, I can't give my permission on that, Dr. Park. I don't want Jongin to suffer a misconduct from unprofessional doctor. You know conducting an experiment on your patient without a hospital permission already breaks the law right?"

Chanyeol sighed defeatedly. He knew he will get that answer but couldn't help to feel a little bit frustrated. "I'm sorry Mr. Kim. I know what I'm doing right now is breaking the hospital rules but if you could help me on this one, I will make sure I will take a good care on Jongin."

Minseok hate it when Chanyeol sounded so persistant and didn't want to give up on Jongin. He mentally note to discuss this again with Junmyeon and Jongdae later.

"I'm sorry doctor. Jongin is my brother. I didn't want anything happen to him if you have done anything wrong with your check up. Jongin is normal. Probably it just you being a little delusional with the book you have read few years back ago."

Minseok probably sound so harsh to the doctor but he really wanted to protect Jongin with all costs. "I...I'm sorry for being nuisance once again. But I believe I am not being delusional here. It's fine if you didn't want to give the permission. I, too, know the consequences. But thank you Mr. Kim for willing to answer my call. I appreciate it so much."

Chanyeol snapped at Minseok but politely ended his call. With a thanks and evening wishes, they ended the call. Minseok huffed after he pushed end call button and weakly dropped his phone one his table. He massaged his temple and rubbed his face.

This Park Chanyeol totally gave him a headache. Probably a cup of coffee will soothe his mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After what happened to Jongin last weekend, Sehun being more protective towards Jongin than he ever did. And Kyungsoo present made it even worse. Sehun had enough with that ert girl now this shortie with big owl eyes annoyed him even more.

Now looking at Kyungsoo tried to initiate a conversation with Jongin boiled his blood even more.

"No, Jongin is not free this weekend." Sehun answered for his brother instead. Jongin was about to deny Sehun words when the younger reminded him about the decoration for the canteen day.

"Ahh, we need to buy the decoration stuff, aite?" Jongin checked on his notebook and look for his small note. "But Sehun, you told me you didn't want to go with me." Jongin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah, but I change my mind. I would like to tag along." Sehun smiled sheepishly.

"Then, can I come along too?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Ye-"

"No!" Sehun butted. "I... I need to spend my time with Jongin. You know... Err... Brotherhood bonding, li-like that?"

Sehun hate himself for his shaking voice. Jongin eyed him doubtly but he knew better that his another half simply didn't want Kyungsoo to come along with them.

"Yeah. Sorry, Kyungsoo. Maybe next time? When I'm not busy with this school stuff?" Kyungsoo just nodded but tried to keep his anger inside. Kim Sehun just being a er to his plan.

'Maybe I need to get rid of Sehun first.' He thought.

 

 

 

 


On the way back home, Jongin voiced out his thought. "Why are you being such an though?" His brother words has taken Sehun back. "What ? Your plump one?" Jongin hit his brother shoulder. "I'm being serious here, Kim Sehun. Spill the truth."

Sehun grimaced on his seat. Well, once Jongin became this serious, he cannot run from it anymore. "I don't like that new kid. He keep pastering you. I hate it." He spoken. "I think he is planning something bad to you."

Jongin just shrugged Sehun worries away. "He looks fine to me. I don't think he can bring any harm. He looks petite."

"Don't be deceived with someone looks though. Who knows he can be ert like that stupid girl." Sehun shivered a little. The thought of Park Nayoung slavouring down Jongin body with her dirty hands made Sehun want to puke.

"You still can't forgive her, can you?" Sehun just looked away. Is it possible to forgive someone who ually harsh your beloved one? "No," The fairer shook his head. "I won't."

"Come on. You need to get loose a bit. I'm strong enough to protect myself. I did that since I was young." Jongin chuckled a little bit. A sudden rush of memory when they were younger flashed into his mind. Jongin was really protective back then.

"Oh, you do?" Sehun looked a little bit dejected. He cannot remember anything about his childhood. Without he knowing, his memories only started when they entered the half year of their second year in the middle school. Other than that, Sehun can't remember anything. 

Jongin slowly slipped his hand onto Sehun's. He tried to comfort his younger twin with a slow grip on his hand. He wished Sehun could remember too but Jongin knew Sehun can't. Those bad memories will only bring stress to the younger. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hi, I finally decided to update this. After how many weeks? I don't know, i don't count. I hope this will make you guys clearer than before. Feel free to ask. I'm sorry for not replying you guys comments. It wasn't many of them but I still didn't reply. Sorry OTL. Thanks for.reading. Let's upvote and comments more. I will love to read and reply ;)