Red 2

Red Eyes Twin

Jongin jolted up from his deep sleep. A crash - car crash to be precised - woke him up. Sweating and short breatheness, Jongin tried to calm himself only to be surpised by his brother.

"Morning sunshine!"

" Sehun!" he cursed. "Wow, what a morning greet. you too Jongin." Sehun replied nonchalantly. "It's already 6.30 a.m. And I'm not going to let you lay on the bed again." Sehun pulled the older shirt collar  with his right hand. Since their first year of high school, Jongin never beat Sehun when it came to pyschical abilities. 

 

"Five more minutes please."

 

He begged. Tried puppy eyes too but failed. "Hyungnim! Jongin doesn't want to go to school!" Sehun confided. "Shttt" Jongin quickly clamped Sehun mouth. Did I mention Jongin is super fast too?

"What the hell Hun! Hyung will be mad tho!" Nickname that Jongin gave to Sehun whenever he tried to get a compliance with Sehun. Despite of Jongin sounded a little bit mad at first but Sehun got the message. 

"Then, wash up and I will wait for ya downstairs, 'kay?" Sehun said after he unclamped Jongin hand from his mouth. I mentioned that Sehun is far tougher than the older.

"Okay bro."

 

 

 

 

The fairest went downstairs with a glass in his hand. A glass of milk that he drank while waiting for Jongin to wake up from his nightmare everyday. Jongin only able to sleep around 3 a.m yesterday because of his prefectorial board decorations, only to be woke up by a nightmare. Sehun wondered what kind of dream did Jongin dream today. The youngest of the two was worried about his other half problem but he never show it.

At the kitchen, he was greeted by the eldest of the three, Minseok. "What occassion happened just now?" the eldest asked. He heard someone was shouting and he was sure that voice came from Jongin's room and Sehun was the owner of the hoarse voice. 

"H-Huh? Nothing. Just Jongin and his morning attitude." 

"Okay then. I'lI be late today. Get some proper meal at the restaurant. I will give you extras."

"Okay hyung." Sehun nodded and proceeded to wash the glass. "Don't forget your breakfast. I'll be leaving first. Told Jongin what I have told you," Minseok instructed and then he grabbed his coat and briefcase, leaving the two in the house.

Sehun packed the breakfast because Jongin was spending too much time in the toilet.

"Yo . What taking you so long?" he opened the door and saw Jongin was struggling with the lens. 

"Still not used to it Jong?" a concern voiced out from his tone. 

 

"This bull is biting my eye you know!"

 

 

What a good choice of word though. Biting. Sehun chuckled

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At school, as usual, they took a deep breath before stepping in the school compound. A new day to start.

Everyone - almost - knew Jongin and Sehun are faternal twins. It is not weird to see both of them entered many places together. What make they different it was just their uniform. Jongin wore red velvet blazer while Sehun wore the blue black one.

Jongin is a school prefect, complete with his a little bit nerdy look or maybe a softer one compared to his twins? And Kim Sehun looked more a delinquent, the troublemaker one. 

Yet, the younger is more preserved compared to the school prefect. 

 

"Here bro."

"Thanks. Sorry, I didn't mean to bring a lot of boxes to school." 

"It's okay. Lunch on you."

"Hey!!" 

 

Sehun returned back to his seat after he showed his tongue to the other. "I'm saving for this time." Sehun chimed. Jongin tried to get his revenge but failed miserably.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From afar, there were three pairs of eyes were watching over the twins. "How is their progress?" 

"Going good! Did Jongin wears contact today?" the one who sat on the chair while zooming the secret camera closer to Jongin's eyes.

"I guess so." 

The guy checked on the chart and smiled a bit. 

"Good. Keep on eyeing them."

 

 

 

Edited: 1st April 2016