Stormy Day

Help Me(The Ark and EXO FanFic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Halla's POV
I stayed here in the cafe for about 2 hours already. Aparently I was a waitress. I got payed more than I expected actually. I took a quick glance outside and could see that it looks like a storm out there. How am I supposed to get home in that?!

Jin Sunbae seemed to notice, "Halla. Are you okay you look like your sulking." He too looked out the winddow and saw it was a storm and it was raining cats and dogs. "Oh, did you walk here today?" I nodded.

"Well you can come to my dorm and stay the night, then tomorrow I'll drop you off at the cafe then you could walk home safely." He suggested.

"Okay." 

"You can go change so we can leave." He added

I just nod and walk to the women's dressing room and change out of the cafe uniform. When I walked out I saw Jin already ready. Well that was fast.

Jin probably checked the weather today cause I could see he had his umbrella. "Kaja."(Let's go).

In the car ride it was really awkward. I mean really. I could see him pulling up torwards a big apartment. He unlocked the combination and let me walk in first. When I got there I saw 6 other people. "Hyung, who is that?" A boy with brown hair with green tips asked.

"This is Halla, she is my new worker that came today but it was raining and she walked so she has to stay a night with us." Jin explained.

They all introduced themselves one by one.

I bowed then took my shoes off and went to sit on their c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter