Get Out

Help Me(The Ark and EXO FanFic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I got home I hesitated. I saw everyone giving me glares.

"Here, get out of here I prepared all your belongings already." Chan said handing me my suitcase.

I wanted to cry very badly. There was no one I could turn to,"T-Thanks for everthing you've done." I say with my voice cracking.

"We'll keep Kookie. She wouldn't be safe living with a murder like you." Bacon said. I realized he was right. I bowed and left.

It was dark outside, I wasn't scarred. I'm used to be alone.

"Why can't things ever turn out right for me?..." I ask myself. I didn't notice that I started to cry. I felt tired and exhausted. I felt a teardrop on my head. I grabbed my suitcase and ran to a payphone. I went inside it so I wouldn't get wet. I dialed Minju's number luckily she picked up.

"Eonii, it's me. Can I sleepover your house?" I asked with a trembling voice.

"Halla? Yeah sure you can sleepover. This is my address." When she gave me her address I walked in the rain on the way to her house.

I rung the doorbell and she opened,"Halla! Why did you walk in the rain?!" She said letting me come in. Minju then took a look at my suitcase,"Oh Hal... what happened?"

I explained to her that I live with exo and the other details,"Wait you lived with exo?" She asked shocked.

I nodded. After explaining everything she gave me a towel and the directions to where the bathroom was.

~Time Skip~

When I got done she pointed to the side of the bed as in signaling me to sit beside her.

"Hal, do you want to be like my sister and live with my dad and I?" She asked because I told her I have no where else to go. Minju is very kind so I accepted her request.

"But can we attend a different school, there's different schools around these places." I  ask remembering everyone in the school will hate me because of what I did.

"Sure. I'm kinda spoiled and get what I want, so my dad won't mind." She said walking downstairs,"I'll ask him right now actually."

"He said yes! But were movi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter