Running Away

Help Me(The Ark and EXO FanFic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Halla's POV 10 years later

I was in my bedroom laying down and staring at the wall. I heard a knock on the door and saw my step- dad come in. I quickly sat up and restrained myself.

"Hi Halla how you doing?" He asked in a really creepy tone.

"Go away." I replied with my usual cold and bored expression.

He climbed on my bed with a huge smirk on his face. He tore my sweater open. "I said go away!" I tried to push him off but he was too strong. I quickly need to think of something fast. I looked at my lamp and tried to reach it. I grabbed it and hit his head and made a run for it. I jumped off the bed and ran downstairs and tried not to fall. I made it out the front door and started running for my life. 

"Get back here you brat!" He said chasing after while not caring about the fact that his head was bleeding. I saw a couple of boys then ran up to them and hugged them. 

"Woah what the heck. Who knew Baekhyun could get a girl THAT fast. Besides Taeyeon." One of them said in amusement. But the one called Baekhyun gently removed my hands away from his waist.

"Um. Are you okay?" He asked me but in the distance I running footsteps coming closer. I ran behind them.

"Hey! Get back here! There you are." My so called 'dad' said. I hid behind all 10 of them.

"Go away! You creepy old guy!" I said screaming at him from behind. 

"Who are you?" Baekhyun asked.

"Who am I? I'm here beloved father. We were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter