Bubble Tea with Sehun

Help Me(The Ark and EXO FanFic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Halla's POV

He just left me...? Oh well I'd better get some sleep. I went upstairs quietly to make sure I wouldn't wake the others up. I hopped in bed and drifted off to dream land. 

"She looks very cute and peaceful when she's still sleeping"

"Hyung shut up!"

"Look you're waking her up."

I wake up to see all the boys looking at me except Chanyeol he wasn't even here.

"U-Uh morning Hal." Baekhyun said cheerfully and awkwardly while rubbing his neck.

"Hal?" I asked curiously.

"Oh yah that's the nick name we decided to give you!" Sehun added.

"We'll be downstairs waiting for you." Suho said while pushing the other boys out of my room.

I changed to a flannel shirt with a white tank top under and black pants. Then headed downstairs.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?"

"I'm going to take you to go drink bubble tea!" Seuhun said cheerfully while linking arms with me.

"What's bubble tea...?" I asked which was a really bad choice because they all had their mouths hanging open.

"Have you been living under a rock?!" Sehun said like I offended him or something.

"Sorry I just have really bad parents who don't take me anywhere..." I said which made Sehun's expression change to a sorrowful one.

"Anyways lets go." We went walking around a bunch of stores. "Ah here it is! What flavor do you like?"

"Strawberry please..." I answered in a very quiet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter