School Time!

Help Me(The Ark and EXO FanFic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hal. Halla wake up." I rubbed my eyes and opened them to see who was shaking me. It was Bacon Oppa?

"Bacon Oppa why are you waking me up so early it's like 6:00" I say lazily.

"Come on Hal. Get up and ready were going to go make our school application."

"Ne~" I say yawnking.

Bacon pinched my cheek then ran out before I could smack him.

"You got lucky that time!" I shout.

After that I went to the bathroom and took a shower then changed. I blow dried my hair and then brushed it. Honestly my hair is very straight.{For Realz her hair is really straight} I put light makeup on and walked downstairs. I grabbed some dog food for Kookie then let her out of her cage.

"Come on Kookie." I say which catches her attention and set the bowl down.

"Okay is everyone ready?" Suho asked.

"Yup."

"Okay now let's just get this school crap over with." Bacon said complaining.

"Bacon stop frowning it makes you look depressed." I told him.

"Ha! You should see your face when your depressed." He said making a comeback and pinching my cheerk ONCE AGAIN and ran off.

"I won't let you survive this time!" I say chasing him like lightning.

I finally caught him because he was in a dead end, I gave him a quick slap on the arm and left him."Ow for a girl you hit hard." 

"Thank you, learned it from Eomma and step-dad." I say getting in the car.

I took a glance at Chanyeol. We met each

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter