Fight

Help Me(The Ark and EXO FanFic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol POV

I knocked on Baekhyun's door. He opened it and asked me what's wrong.

"Something is wrong with Hal. Someone told her to stay away from us, but I didn't figure out who." I explained.

"I have an idea!" He said with his fist pumped in the air.

"What?" I say intrested.

"Let's stalk her tomorrow!"

"... Are you stupid?" I asked disappointed. I was not expecting that.

"Fine, if your not going to do it I will." He said with a smirk and acting all confident.

"Tsk, I'll help." I say back.

"Okay wake up extra early tomorrow morning." 

I nodded then went to my room. I took off my necklace, but when I did I talked to it. I feel so stupid, "Where are you little sister?"

Right after I said that my phone rang, it was from my step-sister Chaeyoung. I groaned then picked it up, "What?" I asked in an annoyed voice.

"Oppa, Eomma said I'm coming to your school." She said on the other line.

"Ya is this a joke?" I asked. By the way Chaeyoung is my step sister. Her and her mother came into dad and our life out of no where which I hated.

"Nope Chanyeol, were moving to stay in Seoul with you." I heard my step-mom say. I widened my eyes when she said that. I groaned and hung up after she said.

'Why do they always ruin my life? It's a good thing dad is coming but those two are just annoying.' I say in my mind.

I sat on my bed and thinked hard what to do about this. I heard scratching on my door and opened it.

"Oh hi Kookie, Hal isn't in here." I say to her petting her. She barked and jumped on my legs. I picked her up she looked so cute.

"Oh my frickin cheesecakes am I having a dream!?" I blinked from the bright white flash.Kai entered my room without my permission holding a camera in his hand. I gave him a confused and wierd look.

"You smiled!" He said jumping for joy, like he won MAMA awards.

"So?"

"You never smile! Guys come upstairs!" He shouted downstairs.

"It's not as important as my game, I'm on level 93." D.O said.

"Ya it can wait later." Sehun added.

"CHANYEOL SMILED! DID I MENTION CHANYEOL SMILED." He said impathising my name. I rolled my eyes and went back to playing with Kookie.

All the boys came running to my room. Hal was still stuck in her room. I sighed feeling bad for her.

"No way that's not Chan." Suho said shaking his head.

"I know right. The guy in the picture is handsome." Baekhyun added.

I shot him death glares and he stuck his tongue out at me. I don't have time for child's play.

"That's is him." Kai said pointing to the picture zooming in and out.

"My prayers finally worked for you." Suho said thanking God like a proud mom. What the heck is wrong with them.

"You act like you've never seen me smile." I say to them.

"We did before, but that was years ago." Kai said.

I thought about it for a while and realized they kinda had a point. I pushed them all out of my room and went to bed early bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter