New Puppy?!

Help Me(The Ark and EXO FanFic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Halla's POV

Chanyeol Oppa used the keys to get in the house. Right when we got in everyone acted like they were stuck in time.

"You bought a puppy?!" All of EXO(except Chanyeol) shouts.

"Sorry... You guys must not like her." I say sadly looking down at my converse shoes.

"N-No that's not it!" Baekhyun says petting the dog. "It's so cute. What's her name?" 

"I didn't pick one yet. Want to help me pick?" I ask.

"Let's name it Bubble Tea!" Sehun says cheering.

"No!" Everyone replies with a shout.

"So Hal, are you really happy?" Suho asks me.

"Ne veryyyyy~" I say smiling showing them all my white teeth.

"You... just..." Kai says.

"Smiled!!!" Everyone except Chanyeol shouts.

"Your so pretty when you smile Hal. Keep smiling." Baekhyun compliments.

"T-Thanks." 

"Well what are you gonna name it?" Chanyeol asked me with his bored expression but curious tone.

"I'll name it..."Everyone leans in to hear.

"Kookie!" I say with a huge smile plastered on my face.

"Awwww! That's such a cute name." They all say fanboying.

"Now you have your own personal buddy besides me."Baekhyun said while messing my hair up causing me to laugh.

"Kookie, let's go play chase!" I say cheerfully while carefully letting Kookie down.

She barked and we ran around the house. I jumped on the couch and sticked out my tongue teasing Kookie. 

Third Person's POV

"Wow, who knew Hal had a cute fun side to her?" D.O asked playfully.

All of EXO nod then join the fun. Kookie kept barking and chasing all of them. All except one particular per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter