Newbie

Help Me(The Ark and EXO FanFic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Halla's POV

I woke up extra early, prepared actually. I opened my curtains up letting the warm sun beam shine on my face.

"Pfft... HAHHAHHAAHHAHAh." I hear laughing coming behind the door. I open it revealing Bacon. Ugh what's wrong with him.

"Bacon Oppa go away!" I say throwing pillows at him.

"Okay okay!" He yells back in defeat. I shut the door and make sure I lock it.

I walk to the bathroom since there is a bathroom in my room. I looked at my dresser. I face palm because I didn't notice it. Bacon left my uniform on the dresser before I threw pillows at him. The uniform looked quite nice actually. There was a white buttoned t-shirt under a black vest, the skirt which I thought was a little short, was red with white and black lines colliding eachother, and the necktie was red and black zig zags.

Time Skip

As I was walking downstairs I saw a quick blur of brown, red, and black.

"Oh Hal, you look great in that uniform." Everyone complimented, their jaws dropping open at my beauty. Lol all except Chan of course.

"Thanks." I reply back getting cereal and milk. I ate quietly, but I looked up seeing 5 boys looking at me.

"Uh do you need something...?" I said breaking the silence.

"U-Uh no you can go back to eating." Sehun said pushing all the boys to the living room.

Well that was awkward. I just continued eating pretending like nothing happened.

Time Skip

The Oppas and I started heading out to school. I didn't say goodbye to Kookie because I didn't want people insulting me and saying I stink.

"Hal, do you want me to buy you a new phone?" Bacon asked.

"Yeah cause you might get lost again." Kai added.

"A-Ani you guys don't need to do that," I say.

"Don't worry it's my treat. I'll buy it for you after school." Bacon said adding a LOT of aegyo which killed me.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter