Chapter Seven.

Lift Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you think bumping into your ex in a supermarket with his current girlfriend is awkward, you might want to try to be in my position. Every girl who went through a proposal definitely needs to wear her ring.

And I'm obviously wearing mine.

Here I am, sitting next to Sehun, feeling so uncomfortable my mind wasn't focusing on the lesson. I don't know why I was nervous. Was it because he didn't actually propose to me? Or was it because he didn't give any reaction towards this whole proposal thing. Turning my face to catch a glimpe of him, I was surprised to still see him so calm.

As if he didn't actually propose at all.

As if he didn't handwrite every single ping pong ball he placed into my locker.

"Class, I hoped all of you have passed the proposal part, am I right? Recorded down too?" Mr Lee asked.

My eyes lit up. Did he record it? Was he there at the rooftop?

If he did record it, that means he was there. There at the roof top yesterday.

I blushed. He must have seen me smiling so dumbly at the ring.

"As you all know, you and your partner will need to bond well with each other. So, we'll be going on a trip!" Mr Lee announced, clapping his hands together as the whole class started cheering.

"Here are the consent forms and please get your parent's acknowledgement for this so you can go. However, a report on where you and your partner would like to go on your honeymoon needs ot be submitted. It should consist of pictures and a small description of it. Costs, budgets, you can include them too."

"I want your reports in by next lesson. Alright, class dismissed!"

Eyeing Sehun, I watched him pick up his bag as he exited the class. In a rush, I quickly packed my bag and chased him.

"Sehun," I shouted. "Wait!"

Sehun stopped and turned as I arrived in front of him just on time.

"What do you want? God, can't you be less annoying for just one day?" He grumbled as he knitted his eyebrows together.

"The project, we need to do it together."

"You can do it yourself."

"No, we're doing it. Together." I said firmly, pointing between us, emphasizing on my last word.

He rolled his eyes. "Fine, when do you want to meet?"

"Tomorrow then, at the school library. Call?" I asked.

He nodded slowly. "Yeah, yeah. Okay."

I offered him a smile and nodded back at him. "Alright, I'll see you then."

Just as he wanted to walk away, I quickly called out to him.

"Thanks, for the flowers and the ring."

 

"What? You're going on a trip?" Jongin in exclaimed when I passed him the form.

"Hurry up and sign it. I can't use my own signature." I said as I pushed the pen towards him. I glanced at the clock and redirected my glance back to Jongin.

Dang it, I was going to be late.

Picking up the pen, he scribbled down his signature, pushing the form and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter