Chapter Four.

Lift Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How's your first day?" I asked Jongin, who was walking me to my locker after school.

"Well, many admirers." Jongin shrugged, breaking out into a grin. I rolled my eyes and opened my locker.

"Seriously, your ego is bigger than the pacific ocean."

"You still love me."

"Do not." I retaliated as I shut my locker, turning to face him. "Ugliest friend I know."

I stuck out my tongue and quickly sprinted away from him.

"Kim Bora, get back here!" I heard Jongin shout from behind me. I giggled as I turned around and made a face at him and without looking where I was going, I felt my head bump into someone's chest.

We both landed on the floor, me on top of him. I froze as I definitely know I had bumped into a guy.

His chest was hard as rock.

It had to be a guy.

"I-I'm so sorry." I said quietly, slowly looking up, only to find myself staring into a familiar pair of eyes.

"What the , Kim Bora? It's you? Are you blind? Couldn't you see where you're going?" He growled, his face turned into a scowl.

I was at a loss of words. I quickly tried to scramble up but I lost my balance, falling on him again.

I heard him let out a small "oof" and I felt blood rushing to my cheeks.

Gosh, Bora. Mind you, you're on top of Oh Sehun.

When I looked up at him again, I was surprised to find him staring at me. "Get off me, will you." He mumbled.

"Bora,"  I heard Jongin shout as he approached us. "Are you alright?" He pulled me up from behind, bringing me to my feet.

I nodded and let out a smile. "I'm alright."

"Stupid girl," I heard Sehun say. "Watch out next time, idiot."

He immediately turned to Sehun, who was brushing his jeans and approached him. Jongin held him by his collar and did something very, very unexpected.

He threw Sehun a punch.

"Jongin!" I exclaimed, rushing forward to pull him away.

Sehun furrowed his eyes in anger and touched the part of his lip where Jongin had punched him. It was bleeding.

"Bastard." I heard Sehun mutter under his breath before he rushed forward, kicking Jongin in the stomach.

My gasped in horror as I brought my hands to my mouth, stunned by what was happening.

By the time Sehun fought back, everyone around in the hallway was cheering. Some for Jongin and some for Sehun.

"ing idiot, come here-" Sehun cursed at Jongin, throwing him a punch onto his jaw, causing Jongin to stagger backwards.

Jongin slowly got up, his eyes glowing with anger. I've never seen Jongin this angry before.

"You bully a girl just because she's fat, so who are you calling an idiot?" Jongin spat. He was ready to return Sehun a punch.

And I couldn't let that happen.

Without thinking, I quickly stood in front of Sehun. "Jongin, no!" I shouted, but I was too late. I felt my face come in contact with Jongin's punch and my head started spinning. With that, my mind went black as I caught a blurry image of Sehun. Before knowing it, I passed out.

❁❁❁

When I awoke, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter