Chapter Two.

Lift Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I was young, I had a childhood friend. He was about the same size as me and both of us were often mistaken for twins. We have known each other since we were 5 and ever since, there wasn't a day we were apart.

Well, not until he migrated to Australia.

But great news, we still keep in touch. Not only in touch but we chat online everyday. Though I haven't seen him in a million years, our friendship still exists.

 

iamyourking signed in.

iamyourking: Bora.

iamyourking: Please tell me you're here. I missed you.

borakim123: I'm here, you idiot.

iamyourking: I missed you.

borakim123: I missed you too, when will you be back? I haven't seen you for years.

iamyourking: It's a secret.

borakim123: I thought we agreed to have no secrets.

iamyourking: Other than this, we don't have secrets.

borakim123: .

iamyourking: You love me.

borakim123: Not going to lie, it's been a bad day for me.

borakim123: Remember the Sehun guy I used to be so obessed about? Well, I'm done. He... He indirectly called me fat today.

When I hit the send button, tears were already b in my eyes. Jongin didn't give a reply straightaway. I guessed he was stoning too.

iamyourking: He what? Called you fat? Where are you right now?

borakim123: Home.

iamyourking: You're not fat.

borakim123: HA HA. Thanks for trying to comfort me but that's not the truth.

iamyourking: Well, okay. Fine. Whatever. But you're pretty to me.

borakim123: Whatever, Jongin. I'm so tired of this. I feel like ending my life. Goodnight

With that, I slammed my computer shut, only to realise I was already crying. I sat in my bed and looked around my small one-room apartment I rented. I was alone and it wasn't nice. Especially on a day like this.

I hastily wiped my tears dry before laying down on my bed, stretching my hand to switch off the lights before I heard someone banging on my door.

I froze.

Who the hell is that?

I started panicking as I felt my heart pounding against my chest. Carefully, I picked up my bolster from the bed and edged slowly to the door.

Everything is going to be alright, Bora, chill, maybe he got the wrong house-

"Kim Bora!" I heard a muffled voice from outside my door. "Open the goddamn door!" He shouted as he continued making a ruckus.

Okay, it's the right house.

Wrapping my fingers around the doorknob, I gripped it tightly.

I breathed in and out slowly.

Everything will be fine... Everything will be fine.

3... 2... 1...

I opened, staring into the eyes of a man around the same age as me. His fringe covered his eyes partially and he had full lips. My eyes widened when I felt a pair of musculine arms wrap around me.

"Kim Bora," he breathed. "Don't you say things like that ever again."

I struggled to pull away from his arms but he pulled me even closer. My whole body stiffened.

"Nugu...?" I asked, trailing off, awaiting for his answer.

"Pabo-ya." I felt him smile against my neck. "How dare you call me an ."

❁❁❁

"Jongin. When did you get back? Why didn't you tell me? Is this the secret you were keeping from me?" I frowned and crossed my arms. "I'll be sure to keep secrets from you now on. You watch out."

Jongin let out a laugh and beamed. "I came back a month ago. I wanted to give you a surprise on your birthday."

"So you showed up because you thought I wasn't thinking straight and go commit suicide."

"Bingo."

"."

We both burst out laughing. Sigh, I missed times like this so much where Jongin and I would stuff yummy cakes into our mouths and-

Wait a minute.

"Jongin." I started as I scanned him from head to toe.

He was clad in a muscle tank, his arm muscles were prominent. His tummy seemed flat and I could already imagine the 6 or maybe even 8 packs underneath that shir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter