Chapter Three.

Lift Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why not try lifting me up now?"

My heart couldn't stop racing when I let those words slip out of my mouth.

'Wow," someone breathed out. It was Chanyeol, he was very tall and he hovered over me easily. "Are you new here? Because you're hot."

I ignored him as I stared straight into Sehun's eyes, only to find myself looking into a pair of hard, cold eyes.

"Did she just act like I didn't exist?" Chanyeol nudged Sehun, whose gaze still locked mine.

"You want me to lift you up?" Sehun spoke up. 

I let out a small laugh. "I guess I was into the the dare you gave me 2 months ago."

"What dare."

"About you dating me if you could lift me up.So I lost some weight."

Everyone around us started whispering to one another. Now they now I'm still that Kim Bora. I didn't know what got to me. I wasn't this brave and daring before. I was surprised those words even belonged to me.

"You took that seriously? Idiot." Sehun said as he started walking off

What was this.

This wasn't the type of humiliation I imagined.

"Oh Sehun." I shouted as I turned around, seeing him stop in his tracks.

"If you think you could get away so easily with hurting my feelings, you're wrong." Tears were already stinging my eyes as I lifted my gaze and spotted Jongin from afar. He gave me a small smile.

Sehun turned his head slightly, eyeing me from the corner of his eye before walking off.

I bit my lip hard as I stood in the middle of the hallway, probably looking like an idiot. Jongin walked towards me, wrapping his fingers around mine.

"Call me your hero because we're getting out of here." He whispered to me, pulling me along with him.

"T-Thank you." I managed to choke out.

"Always remember you're not alone anymore, princess."

❁❁❁

Life skills class period soon came around and I knew I had to face Oh Sehun again. Sadly, Jongin wasn't in this class, so I was alone.

Again.

I hesitated at the doorway, not knowing what to say or do when I had to sit down next to Sehun.

"Move out of the way."

I looked up, only to see the one and only Sehun whose face was inches away from mine. My eyes widened, my lips pressed. I could feel my heart beating erractically against my chest.

This... This shouldn't be the effect I should be getting from him.

He was searching through my face, as if looking for something. Silence stretched between us.

"Are you sure you're Kim Bora?" He said, finally breaking the violence.

Unsure of what to say, I nodded slowly.

For the first time in my whole life, I was face to face with Oh Sehun. Not to mention we were just inches apart.

I scanned his features mentally. He had a high nose bridge, his dark hair falling down in the form of a fringe. His eyes almond brown, his hair covering part of it.

His features fitted him perfectly.

"Are you going to get out of the way or what." He asked, his voice hard and impatient. I snapped out of my daze immediately, furrowing my eyebrows together.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter