HUNHAN: Comatose

EXO CRAVINGS ( One-shot Compilation )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Oh Sehun & Luhan

Genre: Drama, Romance & Angst

"A long drawn out beep sounded out around the hospital room causing the young doctor to shoot up and scream for help..."

Would it be too late?

[ Note: This one-shot is inspired by a Fan-edit picture I saw in our group in facebook.com. Someone commented on it, requesting for a fan fiction and here I am trying to make one. So here it is, I hope you like it though. ]

*****

The morning sun's glittering warmth is flooding in through his floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the cityscape of Seoul painted harshly against the burning horizon. They're basking in the sunshine, their brightly colored paper glowing softly inside a big bottle.

Sehun slides his carefully-trained fingertips over the smooth paper, creasing it perfectly despite its small size. He inspect his work painstakingly upon completion, intent on finding any errors as the paper crane stares back at him with its nonexistent eyes.

Satisfied he put it inside the big bottle with the rest of its kind, completing his usual set of hundred per day. He duplicates the same paper cranes by the thousands, the oriental birds an important part of his training regimen and also a method of time-keeping.

He knows that the day has come again--as it is always does evry ten days--the same number of days it takes him to make a thousand of the little birds.

In preparation for this day, he made sure to get a solid nine hours of sleep last night and jogged an extra half-mile than he usually does in the previous nine days. A nutritional breakfast before opeopening a new deck of cards and making a perfect card pyramid, one hundred cranes to finish off his set, and it's time for an equally nutritious lunch.

Then he drives to the hospital because walking around holding a big bottle with a thousand paper crane inside is strange.

Sterile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter