CHANBAEK: Instagram - Follow the Heart ( Part 2)

EXO CRAVINGS ( One-shot Compilation )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Forgive me, my Love

Pairing: Park Chanyeol & Byun Baekhyun

Genre: Fluff & Romance

Summary: No matter what happens, my love for you still lingers and will never be altered nor get extinct for the entirety of my existence, even in the next life. I'll be yours and you'll be mine, forever.

***

 

Junmyeon left Baekhyun's hotel room after he informed the two about the little changes in their schedule. ( a/n: Yes, Junmyeon is the one who knocked on the door and interrupted the two when they were about to kissed on the last part. So there back to the story... ) Suddenly the room felt tight. The tension was so thick and the two was obviously awkward to each other. Chanyeol shift on the couch, unsure on how to approach Baekhyun, occasionally stealing glances from his boyfriend. On the other hand, Baekhyun was fidgeting on his fingers while sitting on the far end of his bed away from the couch where Chanyeol is.

 

Chanyeol was the one who broke the awkward silence between them. He hesitantly cleared his throat in order to catch Baekhyun's attention and when the other turned to look at him, he asked if they could have a late dinner together just like what he originally planned. Baekhyun just nodded his head in agreement.

 

Minutes later, they left the room and walked in silence toward the elevator going down in one of the hotel's restaurant. Once they entered the elevator in which only the two of them holds inside, they exchange steal glances from each other. Baekhyun is discreet, standing in the corner patiently looking up at the lightened numbers of the floor the elevator passed through. Chanyeol looked at it too. Dammit! Why he's not talking to me. Seriously, he's ignoring me. Chanyeol was restless. After some time he pushed the stop button and blocked the buttons with his body, away from his boyfriend's reach. He stood in front of Baekhyun so close that the smaller could feel the heat from his body.

 

Baekhyun looked at him questioningly. Chanyeol's intensely burning eyes held his glossy hazel brown eyes. Baekhyun's senses flared, he couldn't miss the clean, manly scent of him.

 

"Baekhyun..." Chanyeol softly whispered near the sensitive part of his ear that brought shiver down his spine.

 

Baekhyun moved two steps backwards as his giant move closer and closer to him. Chanyeol's eyes held Baekhyun's like pole of magnets, staring at him with passionate longing. Oh my goodness! Chanyeol looked so handsome, tempting the delicate man and drawing him closer. Baekhyun's heart started to hammer wildly inside his chest that vibrated in his ears.

 

Calm down, Baekhyun, calm down. Relax and be strong. He thought. He refused to acknowledge the attraction he felt for his boyfriend and the way his body reacted so strongly to him.

 

"Chanyeol... No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter