CHANBAEK: DON'T MESS WITH A MONSTER

EXO CRAVINGS ( One-shot Compilation )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I walked through the hallways of my new high school. It was an all human school, but they let me enroll to try integrating a few monsters into the school. My name is Byun Baekhyun, a light elemental. I wasn't born in the underground, like my parents. Monsters are free from the underground for thirty years. I was only sixteen at the time I was taking in my new school sorroundings.

 

"Ha! Isn't he the new studet?"  I heard someone say. Followed by another. "He looks like a freak!"

 

"He's supposedly a light elemental transfer fom Monster High School across town! What a weirdo!" another chimed in. All three of them laughed. I looked at them all, laughing away. I then heard another voice, sound like gravel and honey combined.

 

"Leave him alone!" The new comer said. The others stare at him. The long haired blonde, the  first voice I heard, spoke up first.

 

 "And what are you going to do about it?" He asked.The one beside him, a dark brown haired laughed.

 

"Yeah! It's not like you can mess with someone like us who are boyfriends with the best athletes in this school without any consequences!"

 

The last one with a curly black hair nodded in agreement, a smirked plastered on his lips.

 

"I bet he wouldn't do anything if we were to, say... shove him like this!" The blonde said, running towards me to push me onto the ground. I was starting to get mad, since I could feel something is building up in my system already. The new comer with a beautiful voice took notice.

 

"I really think you should leave him alone. I heard monsters like him have magic." The dark brown haired laughed again.

 

"Oh! Like he'll do anything! I bet he doesn't even know how to use that magic of his, if he has any." He mocked. I snapped at that.

 

"You think so? Because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter