CHANBAEK: Instagram - Follow the Heart

EXO CRAVINGS ( One-shot Compilation )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11A91swcW4A

 

Title: Forgive me, my Love

Pairing: Park Chanyeol & Byun Baekhyun

Genre: Fluff & Romance ( )

Summary: I will always love you; today, tomorrow and forever!

[ Note: Kindly watch the video above for more feels.ChanBaek is LOVE! ]

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

The following day they were having their concert when Chanyeol suddenly knelt in front of him and offered him a flower. He was so surprised. Heavens! The gesture made Baekhyun blushed so hard. Then Chanyeol leaned to him and whispered in his ear. "You're so beautiful, love." Then he pulled away and winked at him. Baekhyun turned red even more if that is even possible.

 

The concert ended well and as usual thousands of fans had fun and loved them even more. They performed with smiles on their faces, exhausted but still satisfied and overwhelmed with the fans screaming and cheering for them throughout the whole duration of their concert.

 

It was the first time they held a concert tour in North America so they were really happy to meet their American fans. Though it's a bit disappointing that Yixing was not with them, they hope for their hyung's fast recovery.

 

The whole group decided to eat together after and have a little celebration for themselves. After all, they did a job well done so far as for their concert tour. Everyone was gathered in a long table, eating their food heartily with some conversations here and there.

 

Meanwhile, Baekhyun just sit in silence occasionally nodding his head if someone asked him a question or saying a simple 'yes' as a response in agreement. He was avoiding Chanyeol's gaze at him. Not that he hate him or something, in fact he was dazed and still flustered with what Chanyeol did during their concert. Just thinking about it again made his cheeks turned red in an instant.

 

Honestly, Baekhyun is anxious and excited at the same time. He knew the meaning behind those look in his giant's intense gaze at him. And as the dinner time comes to its end he was getting more fidgety.

 

After dinner all the members headed to their hotel rooms. Chanyeol walked Baekhyun to his room.

 

"Thanks for the flower, Chanyeol. I liked it." He said, standing outside his room.

 

"So, this means you are not letting me in?" Chanyeol asked him, slightly annoyed. He noticed that Baekhyun is avoiding him during dinner. He sighed and shoved his hands deeper in his pants pockets.

 

Baekhyun lifted his chin and clasped his arms over his chest. "It's late. You already ate and had your dessert." Chanyeol raised his brow. "Good night, Chanyeol." He finished and gave him a forced smile.

 

"Let me in, Baekhyun."

 

"I know what will happen if I let you in."

 

"Then let it happen."

 

"Not now. Just go. I'm tired."

 

He shrugged his shoulders. "Okay. I'll go after a kiss."

 

"A kiss! You wish. Good night, Chanyeol."

 

"I told you, I will after a kiss."

 

Baekhyun made a sideway glances checking if there were people around, who could see them.

 

"Okay. I'll let you in. But only for a minute."

 

Chanyeol smirked. "Sure, no problem."

 

When they entered his hotel room, Baekhyun tiptoed and kissed Chanyeol's lips instantly. "There. You have your kiss. Now you can go."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter