CHANBAEK : Instagram - Follow the Heart

EXO CRAVINGS ( One-shot Compilation )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Pairing : Park Chanyeol & Byun Baekhyun

Genre: Fluff

Summary: Chanyeol and Baekhyun are in a wonderfully smooth-going relationship. They were happily in love with each other. But in a snap of a finger their smooth-going relationship stumble and make a rough halt. Will they be able to move smoothly again?

 

***

Baekhyun was leisurely taking his time in his hotel room, resting on his bed while holding his phone and browsing the net. He checked his boyfriend's account and found out that he followed someone named Lily and the latter followed him back.

When he saw the girl's profile, insecurity enveloped him and uneasiness never left him. Baekhyun started to stifle a cry while staring blankly at his phone. He kept on holding his tears but the heavy feeling inside his chest stay and rooted in the deepest part of his heart. He suddenly get up then pace back and forth inside his hotel room with sweaty palms and bits of sweat forming in his forehead.

He kept biting his bottom lip to stop himself from breaking down. But soon after, he was down on his knees with tears freely flowing down on both his cheeks. Baekhyun can't help but feel the lingering pain as he cried so helplessly...

***

Meanwhile in Chanyeol's hotel room...

Chanyeol was humming while organizing his belongings inside his hotel room. He was almost done so he decided to go to Baekhyun's room to ask him to have dinner with him. After putting all his things in their respective place, he grabbed his phone and jacket and strolled to his boyfriend's room. He was about to knock on the door when his right hand stopped mid-air.

A frown formed in his forehead, he leaned closer to better hear the strange sound coming from Baekhyun's room. Worry engulfed Chanyeol's whole being when he found that his other half was crying. His hand was already holding the door knob and was about to twist when he stopped himself, he stared at his phone on his other hand.

He was wide-eyed when realization hit him. "Baekhyun..." Chanyeol softly whisper, his voice was now strained and he have to swallow the lump forming on his throat. His hand now hanging on his both sides were shaky and even his body.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter