KAISOO: Promise - Forever with You

EXO CRAVINGS ( One-shot Compilation )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Pairing: Do Kyungsoo & Kim Jongin

Genre: Drama, Romance & Fluff

Summary: Sometimes you have to let go of the one you love not because you don't love him anymore but because you love him so much that his happiness comes first before your own.

***

Did Kim Jongin ever feel what I felt? I asked myself that question for countless time already. And up to this very day, that question remained unanswered. He came up to me a few minutes ago, crying his heart out. The girl he treasured and loved left him. I gave him my shoulder to lean on, for him to cry on. I lent him my ears to listen to his words and I even wiped away his tears for him. 
 

After spending hours of crying, he finally calm down and pull himself together. After he did, he stood up in front of me and utter his thanks. His broad and sturdy back is now facing me, indicating that he is about to go and left. I asked him where he would be going. "I'm going after her," he said, voice laced with determination. A sudden pain jolts up within me as if someone stabbed me with a very sharp knife in an instant. I was about to cry but I willed myself to not shed a single tear in front of him. Instead, I mustered all the courage and strength that I have to flush a smile on him and whispered almost inaudibly, "Okay, go on." He thanked me again and away he went.

Why do I keep on loving a guy who hardly notices I am here? Who barely acknowledge my existence? I am not stupid, I know I'm not. Yet he was making me feel that I 'am the most stupid person in the whole world as he ignore my effort in making him to just spare a glance on me.

***

He called me last night and he cried again. He was such a cry baby that I nearly snapped at him. In the end, I told him that I would help him get his beloved back. It hurts like hell to utter those words, what more to pounder on their meaning.  I don't really get myself why I keep on doing such things. I just found my lips rolling out those appalling words as I listened to his broke voice on the other line.

The next day we planned to go after his beloved and decided that I would go and talk to her and try to persuade her into getting back with him again.

I spotted her sitting alone in a coffee shop near the club house of our village.  As I neared her, I put a smiled on my face. The moment she saw me, she smiled back. I politely asked her if it's okay to join her on the table. When she nods in agreement, I offered her a hand and introduced myself. I told her I was his friend and she gave me a knowing smile after. I was told that she already knew what I'm about to say. I looked at her seriously. She looked back with a smile still plastered on her face and said that I came to asked her to be his girl again. I stared at her in awe and I just nodded my head in agreement and kindly said, "Kim Jongin really loves you. And I know that you can feel it. So, please don't leave him." I gulp a bump forming in my throat after I let those words slip out of my mouth. "Why are you suddenly telling me this? What is it to you if I leave him?" she asked me, a pair of eyes intently looking at me. I could not bring myself to answer her that instant so I looked away. I slowly stood up and told her that he was my friend. Then, I said my goodbye.

The next night, he called me. They had gotten back together. He was so happy that he was practically shouting over the phone. Slowly a smile was tugged at my lips hearing and knowing how happy he was at the moment makes me feel the same way for him. But deep inside my inner self is now screaming in pain having a breakdown.  I steadied my voice and congratulated him. After he thanked me, we hung up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter