Keeping you a secret 2/2

Markson daily dose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Keeping you a secret

 

 

             It’s been three months since Jackson started dating Mark.

            The three most beautiful and worst months of Jackson's life.

            He wants to call it dating but sneaking around in Mark’s room making out or talking about different things doesn't sound like real dating.

            He is Mark’s secret, Mark’s little secret that Mark is afraid to reveal to the world.

            It’s hurting him, but he always said ‚’one more day and I’ll finish it’, but that day hasn't come yet, he is still there with Mark by his side lying together in the dark of the blonde’s room.

            That’s why he is in there now, once for all, one more night with Mark by his side and tomorrow everything will be over, everything will hurt thousands of times worse, but at least he won’t be living in the closet anymore.

             “So, how was the party last night?” Jackson asks to fill the silence. He hates the silence because it makes him think too much; think about heartbroken and morning stolen kisses.

             “Was fine, I guess,” Mark replies, popping into his elbow to get a better view at Jackson. “You know that I hate those kinds of parties.”

            “But you still go,”

            “You know why-“ Mark sighs, collapsing on his back again.

            Jackson knows that Mark is ashamed to look into his eyes sometimes, but he still keeps him in the dark, keeps him behind closed doors.

            Jackson had fallen for Mark at first sight, but now Mark with his little things made Jackson stay by him, made Jackson bury this hurting feeling deep inside him and accept whatever Mark has to offer.

            The thing that Mark made Jackson fall over and over again is his passion for photography. He never saw in his life someone so passionate as Mark. You could watch the blonde taking picture nonstop or you could spend days watching haunted houses that he photographed.

            If you look up at Mark’s ceiling you could see a lot of photos taken by the older, and now a new one with them, looking at the camera with the biggest smile on their face.

             One more night…

            Jackson rises on his elbow, looking down at Mark's face. He can see on the older face how much he hates the state they are into. It pains Jackson as well, but someone told him the long time ago that he should love himself. If he doesn’t love himself then who would?

            He closes his eyes and presses his lips on Mark, taking the blonde face into his free palm. “I love you.” He whispers into Mark’s mouth, just a little sound in the silent room.

            He could feel Mark pressing his lips on Jackson even harder, cupping the back of his head, tagging him until he falls fully on top of Mark.

            One of his legs between Mark, one hand resting his weight on, and one on Mark’s face keeping him close.  Mark hands traveling into his hair, Mark’s lips on his and Mark tongue invading his mouth is the perfect thing that could happen in this moment.

            It feels so right but thinking about what tomorrow would bring, it pains him slowly and burning him so fast that he could barely breathe, and Mark kissing him with so much passion isn’t helping at all.

            Jackson breaks the kiss to breathe while Mark travels his lips down Jackson’s jaw, pushing him slowly on his back, and getting on top of him.

            He spends a little time looking down at Jackson, who is lost in the other’s deep brown eyes. Those eyes that keep so many secrets, those eyes that keep him falling again and again.

            “I am sorry, Jackson,”

            “Don’t be sorry and love me for tonight,” Jackson whispers, closing the gap between their lips, kissing away his worries. Tonight he is going to lose himself in the moment.

            So, Mark did show him how much he cares about him by caressing his skin with light kisses, the way he touched Jackson so carefully and so delicately.

            The way Mark made love to him so slow, intertwining their fingers and breathing sharply in his neck as Jackson gripped the sheets from so much pleasure that his heart could burst out of his chest. He could live in this moment forever with Mark deep inside him, with Mark where everything seems so perfect.

            He fell asleep in Mark’s arms, listening to the other heart beat like a lullaby. He felt secure there and loved and cared for.

             He knows that the adult

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter