Is this a movie??

Markson daily dose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Is this a movie?

 

 

 

As you walk through the high school door, all you can see are people, talking to each other, divided into groups. This is a typical high school, the one you see in teen’s movies and wonders if it exists in real life. Well, that’s true; it exists, well, at Jackson school that is it, he doesn’t know about others but this school is so typical that he sometimes wants to puke.

Why everyone has their own group and can’t leave it, why everyone has their own tag? It isn’t different for Jackson, the typical high school nerd, with glasses and interest in studying. Why is it so wrong to want to study?

You wonder if Jackson gives a . Well, he never did until three months ago when a typical American boy moved into his school. Everyone adored him since they laid eyes on him and Jackson wasn’t an exception. He was too handsome to just pass by him, you have to stop and wonder if you are asleep or awake.

Sad that Jackson is the nerd with almost no social life, and the new kid becomes the high school attention in just one week, just because he is good looking and an amazing talent in acting.

“You are staring again, for the million times today, haven’t your eyes got tired or the glasses has super powers?” Someone by name Jinyoung says in Jackson’s ear, waking the teen with the most evident crush from his daydream.

“I have no idea what the hell are you talking about,” Jackson says, waving in dismissing with his right hand but never taking his eyes from the new kid group, which are gathered at a table at the lunch break.

“Let me give you an advice, my dear friend, you better go and talk to him.” The only friend that Jackson has speaks again. He isn’t antisocial but he didn’t meet another’s who could put up with his .

Jackson bites hard on his sandwich and glares at his friend, not wanting to reply to the advice that was given to him. He likes to watch from afar. Why would he want to speak with the school’s pride?

“I don’t understand what’s so hard on that.” Jinyoung keeps bubbling, not caring that his friend is listening or not. “You could say hi and give him a little smile, who knows what can come from it.”

Jackson takes the cola can into his palm, feeling the cool that it leaves and looks past Jinyoung at the popular table. Isn’t new how the red head keeps popping in his eyes from all the colors that are on that table. That red gives Jackson a feeling of power and fire. That should be Mark Tuan, the guy who catches Jackson’s eyes since he put a foot into the school.

He sees Mark raising his eyes, meeting Jackson’s ones, a small smile on his face that leaves the blonde head breathless.

The stubborn guy that Jackson is, he doesn’t lower his eyes, not even for a second even if his face is practically on fire and his hands are sweating. The guy is dressed in the school uniform, making the piece of cloth worth for a magazine. How he can wear the ugly uniform so good is beyond expectations, but that is Mark Tuan and with him nothing is normal, just like any other typical popular guy from movies.

!!!!!

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to talk to him?” Jinyoung asks as he walks beside Jackson on the crowded hallway after their lunch break. “I could see him staring at you the whole break.”

“I don’t know what are you talking about,” Jackson replies as he feels a hand pushing him from behind right in the face of his little crush. Ok, ok, his big crush but who cares how grand it is.

Jinyoung will die for this; this is a promise that the blonde head makes into his head as he stares in the eyes of Mark Tuan. The due like eyes are more beautiful from up close and you can see in them a sparkle of something shining brightly. He can relate why people fall every day at his feet.

“Yes?” Mark’s voice breaks his row of thoughts as Jackson blinks several times to remember that he has actually to speak. Jinyoung you can consider yourself dead already.

“Hello-“ Jackson starts to say but someone, who is known to be rude with everyone, puts an arm around Mark’s shoulder and interrupts him. Not that he am that mad at him, God knows what Jackson may say in this moment.

“I think he wants into the team,” Jaebum says, well Jackson can thank him in his head for saving him, but actually he don’t know what he is talking about. Who cares right now? Jackson is glad that he didn’t make a fool of himself, yet.

“That’s right. I want into the team.” The blonde says with how much confidence he has considered that he doesn’t know what this team is for.

“Well, I didn’t expect you to want into the team since you are so good at studying and never came to one of the spectacles.” Another friend of Mark’s says as he pops up into their conversation.

Now Jackson knows what the guys are talking about, the theater team. He can forget things sometimes but he knows that Mark is in it with his friends, not that he stalked him or something, everyone knows it.

“The auditions are until Friday, every day from four to six.” Mark replies, flashing his childlike smile that Jackson had grown to adore, not that he will let anyone now about it. No, nope, never.

“Ok, I’ll be there,” Jackson says turning around. What the hell he got himself into? Acting? Him? That’s beyond his capacity but now he has to go since he asked. Well, he didn’t ask but whatever.

Now, where is Jinyoung? I hope he made his prayers and will.

!!!!!

 

Now, Jackson is staying in line, with number 13 on his chest waiting his turn for auditions. At the table, from what he heard is the teacher in charge of it and the rest of the theater team.

He didn’t prepare something big, jut some lines and a song that he knew since he was a child. Not that he really wanted into the team but he wanted to impress Mark.

Call him stupid but whatever, if he could be somehow near Mark, he has to make into the team. He doesn’t want big roles or roles at all into their stupid plays; he just wants to do something where he could seduce Mark. Yes, seduce him. He decided to make the American fall in love with him. Who says that a nerd and a popular kid can’t be together?

After the audition, due to a miracle or due to Jinyoung prayers, Jackson had made into the team. How? He hopes it was his magical rough voice that helped him.

Apparently he is good at a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter