Promise

Markson daily dose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This story is for Markson4ever

I hope I didn't disapont you.

 

 

Promise

 

 

Jackson met Mark when he was two years old, with Mark foot in his mouth and Mark crying because he bit his feet.

He got sick with the flue and his mother bought him to the hospital. There his mother met Mark’s mother who was there for the same thing, or this is what Jackson mother told him. He isn’t sure if the story is true or his mother made a big deal out of it, but for sure he met Mark then.

The second time Jackson met Mark a year letter, when for Jackson’s mother surprise Mark parents moved on next door. From what Jackson’s father told him, the mothers were so happy to see each other and with teary eyes they remembered of the first meeting.

Jackson of course, didn’t knew how all this went but his mother didn’t let him out of the hook and told him everything. How Jackson at the age of tree now hide behind his mother and took her ten minutes to make him speak with Mark.

Well, apparently he made the best decision of his life when Mark told him about the new episode of Power Ranger, to befriend him. According to his mother, they spend that day playing with Jackson toys and totally refused to go out of their room, they even ate in the room.

Probably his mother wanted to embarrass him when she started to tell the story of how Jackson cried when Mark had to leave that night, but Jackson heart shined in proudness. Mark for him is the best thing that happened in his life, beside his parents, of course.

They decided, or rather said that they cried and pleaded at their mothers to let them start school in the same year, considering that Mark is a bit older than Jackson. They cried and trolled around, but in the end they got what they wanted.

At the age of six, Jackson started school along his best friend Mark. They were very nervous and very different from other kids. While the others were holding their mothers hands, crying to not let them in that scary place, Mark and Jackson were holding hands, with their little back bag on their shoulder, going through the class door like a pair of solders followed by their parents.

Jackson made new friends in the first year of school, meanwhile Mark was just sitting in the back watching his best friend talking with everyone, putting little shows in the front of the class and always clapping for him in his mind. Jackson didn’t mind that Mark wasn’t like him, he just knew that after a long day of school they will go home together and make homework together as well.

They practically did everything together, from going to school to sometimes taking bath together. Jackson being the only family child got more spoiled then Mark and sometimes the younger will always comfort Mark and told him that his family loves him the same as they love his younger brother.

Jackson was so familiar with Mark, that one evening when his mother asked him what he wanted to become he said mark’s husband. His family was very amused by this, but Jackson was determinate that even Mark said that he wanted to become a doctor so he could bring money for him and Jackson to live together.

When the boys started the elementary school, Jackson was still the bee he was in primary school, but Mark changed a bit. He became darker, always hanging out with bad influence. Jackson wanted to tell Mark this, but he wasn’t sure if Mark will take it too well. For the first time in his life, Mark was more open with people and Jackson didn’t want to take it away from him.

They will talk less and less, to the point when it went to weeks without talking with each other. Jackson walkway felt some tension in his body when he and Mark will reconnect after a long time. It wasn’t the same; it wasn’t as carefree as it was before or it wasn’t as open as before. It felt like Mark is afraid to tell Jackson things and same goes to Jackson.

He noticed that he started to see boys in a new perspective. He noticed that every time his friends talks about girls, he will imagine that at a boy. He wanted so bad to talk with someone who will understand him, who won’t judge him, but the only person who he trusted enough is Mark. Now, it’s kind of hard to tell Mark anything related to him, afraid that Mark friends will influence him, will tell him that Jackson doesn’t deserve his friendship. What if Mark will throw him away from his life?

“Hey,” Jackson greets Mark one of their family gate away, at the age of fourteen.

Mark looks up from his phone, smiling that beautiful smile of his. “Hey man, long time no see.”

Jackson couldn’t agree more. He hasn’t seen Mark around for a month beside classes. They still go to the same school because their families are closer like always. “How have you been?” This sounds so stupid to say when they usually read each other.

“You know, around, preparing for high school, we have left one month until we have to give our answer to what high school we want to go.” Mark shrugs, looking into the distance.

Jackson thought about what high school he wants to go to, but he never thought what Mark wanted. Even if they aren’t as close as before, he never imagined to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter