Asking you out 1/2

Markson daily dose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Asking you out

 

“Look at him; he is so stunning, just standing there,” Jackson says, a daydreaming look on his face while he watches at his crush for some time by now. First time when he saw Mark Tuan walking down the hallway with his hands full of books, with nerdy glasses on his nose, he thought that he had seen an angel. He didn’t change his mind about the angel thing, but Mark proved that he isn’t a nerd at all.

“If you like him that much why don’t you try and I don’t know make him yours?” Jaebum asks, eating a fry. He had heard his best friend talking about the beautiful angel nonstop.

“What are you talking about? He clearly doesn’t like me.” Jackson waves off his friend suggestion as he sighs.

“What is with the sigh?” Jinyoung, Jaebum’s boyfriend asks taking a seat at their table before pecking his boyfriend’s lips. “Don’t answer that, Mark Tuan again?”

“Yes,” Jaebum chuckles, leaning his head on Jinyoung. “He is talking nonstop about him but yet he doesn’t do anything about it.”

“Look, you know how we are supposed to be in this battle of dominance, right? That is enough to back off. I don’t want to have my heart broken by him.” Jackson says while he follows Mark’s every move. Like right now, he is telling one of his friends something with a big smile, that kind of smile that can light up the school cafeteria.

“What is with this crap, Wang? Who is going to break your heart?” Jinyoung asks shaking his head lightly. “No one, not if I will help you.”

“You better not,” Jaebum says looking dead serious into his boyfriend's eyes.

“Oh come on, at least, you can try,” Jinyoung suggests, with his motherly eyes. “You can’t say that you didn’t try.”

“I don’t know if I should listen to you, your plans always fail,” Jackson says admiring how Mark stands up from his table with his empty tray and making his way toward the trays spot.

“Tell me a plan that failed,”

“Well, that was one time when you suggested snicking out of the house because-“

“Ok, ok. That was one time but this won’t fail, I can tell.”

“Fine, after all, what can I lose?” Jackson agrees, looking how Mark disappears out of cafeteria followed by his friends.

They are supposed to be in this battle of kings of school with another guy, Jae.

Jae is some kind of singer that everyone on school adores and worships. Mark is the football captain and everyone is crazy about, even if he has this nerdy look. Jackson, well Jackson is the fencing team captain but no one is really interested in it. That’s kind of sad since fencing is such a difficult sport.

******

 

“Here we go,” Jinyoung says putting down on their lunch table a box with a red bow on top.

“What’s this?” Jaebum asks, raising an eyebrow. “But whatever it is I don’t have a good feeling.”

“Oh, come on. With this, I won your heart.” Jinyoung smile is kind of creepy but Jackson shrugs it off.

“With a box?”

“It’s a cake, a homemade cake.” Jinyoung clarifies pushing it in front of Jackson. “I made it last night, so you better be thankful.”

“He is right with this one; he makes the best cakes ever,” Jaebum says kissing his boyfriend temple.

“You give him this cake and tell him fighting for the upcoming game, which will be on Saturday,” Jinyoung explains leaning into his boyfriend embrace.

Jackson is so jealous of him right now. He still hopes that will be Mark and him one day but for that, he needs to do something, so he stands up and takes the little box into his hands. “I am going,”

Well, when he was almost there, he remembers that he has no idea what he should say.

.

Well, he should go with whatever after all, Mark should like him for what he is, well, at least, a bit of what he is because he can’t cook to save his life.

“Hey, Tuan,” He says trying to stay as calm as possible because his heart is beating faster and his hands are getting sweaty and Mark’s friends looking his way doesn’t help at all. He is accustomed to attention but right now he wants to run on the other side and hide forever.

“Jackson,” Mark greets flashing his best smile, at least in Jackson’s opinion it is the best smile, and not because is addressed to him.

Jackson takes a deep breath and puts the cake on the table. “I just wanted to wish you good luck on the game for Saturday.”

Mark look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter