Asking you out 2/2

Markson daily dose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Asking you out

 

 

Sunglasses check, rings check, breathe check. It seems like everything is alright to go out, out with Mark. Mark who stole Jackson’s heart for some time.

Looking one last time in the mirror, Jackson grabs his car keys from the nightstand, leaving to the big date. He even calculated how much time it takes to arrive by car at the mall to not be late.

He won’t ruin this date for anything in this world, after all, this is what he waited for.

Stopping at the red light, he grabs a mint gum and starts to chew on it, to reveal some stress because he feels how the stress makes its way to his brain with every minute that passes. 

When he starts the car when the green light shows, something it seems to be off. “Not now, please.” Jackson prays as he parks over to see what’s wrong. The car left him in the middle of the road last time and right now isn’t the perfect moment for this.

Grabbing his phone from his pocket, he dials Jaebum’s number and waits and wait until the call goes to voice mail. “ my life.”

He checks the time, seeing that there are still ten minutes until he has to show his face in front of the mall, he dial Jaebum’s number again but as well without luck.

He sighs, his nerves leaving him down and dials Jinyoung’s number this time. He waits and wait until someone seems to answer. “What?” The guy is breathing hard and Jackson wants to curse now having his friends imagine in his head ing.

“My car is broke; I need you to take care of it. I am late for my date with Mark.” Jackson says, trying hard not to have the mental imagine of what his friends are doing now.

“You must be kidding me, right?” Jinyoung says taking a deep breath that Jackson could hear on the phone. “I can’t right now.”

“I don’t really care that you are in the middle of coming or whatever, you better dress up and take care of my car,” Jackson demands, this being the first time he is asking something from his friends, we except sometimes that doesn’t count. “I’ll send the address where to come.”

After waiting for five minutes and calling a car service, this must be a record for the boys; finally, Jackson can breathe normally again. “Here are the keys; the car service will be here soon, goodbye.” He throws the keys at Jinyoung and starts to run.

“You are late.” This is the first thing Mark says when Jackson appears in front of the mall.

Mark is good looking, with his blonde hair kind of messy, dressed in white jeans and a white shirt; he looks just like an angel.

“You better have a good excuse for being late.”

Jackson wakes from his daze and rubs the back of his head. “Actually, I have one: my car broke and I had to run.”

“I walked here and you don’t see me being late,” Mark says back making his way toward the entrance of the mall.

Jackson just smiles bright following the other inside. “Thank you for waiting.”

“Isn’t like I have anything better to do,” Mark says stopping and turning to look at Jackson. “What should we do?”

“Well, since is lunch time and since I know that you like spicy fast food, I thought that we should go and eat at KFC for the start,” Jackson says, remembering every word that Mark’s brother had said.

One of this days Jackson and Jinyoung cornered Yugyeom and asked him what Mark likes to do on a date and threatened the kid to not tell Mark. He believes that he had done a good job.

“You know that? From where?” Mark asks a bit taken aback by the younger.

“I just know,” Jackson smiles, making his way toward the said restaurant. “I am a good observant.”

*****

 

 

Jackson looks at the little piece of meat with a stare that could kill; he just doesn’t like spicy food. On the other side of the table, Mark is so caught in eating that Jackson doubts that he is paying attention to anything else. Anyway, the older is cute in his opinion, with a little smile that you barely could observe, with his big eyes sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter