You

Markson daily dose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have some writer blocks, that's why I asked for some plots.

This story is for yadiy_

I hope I didn't disappoint you, guys. I try to get back on track with my writing. 

 

 

 

You

 

 

 

Jackson’s first day of high school didn’t go as planned. He imagined that when he will walk on his new class everyone will be interested to see who he is, where he comes from, but for his disappointment it didn’t well that way. Jackson even made a long speech about himself, but in the end he ended telling that to the only person who was willing to listen to him, Jinyoung.

Probably, Jinyoung is the only one who wasn’t interested in listening to the school last gossips going around. Jackson made friends with him immediately.

So, now standing alone in his room, Jackson tries to identify where his day when wrong and ended up with just one friend.

 

The next day, it wasn’t any better. It became worse if you can say this.

He and Jinyoung were eating their lunch when a bunch of those cool kids seated at their table, with an obviously smirk on their faces.  “Jinyoung, I see that you got a new friend here.” One of those asks as he wraps his arm around Jinyoung’s shoulders. “What’s his name?”

Jackson's face brightens because someone took interest in him and presents himself as Jackson. The response that he wanted to get in return never came, instead of it, a harsh laugh followed.

“What a nice name, don’t you think, Mark?” The same boy asks, turning to a blonde head, probably named Mark. “Why don’t you make the inauguration this time?”

Jackson looks at Jinyoung for an answer, but the scared face of his new friends tells him everything. Probably these are the guys you should never mess with.

“I am busy,” The kid named Mark walks off, leaving the other staring after him.

“Mark woke up on the bad side,” He shrugs it off and turns to look at Jackson. “I guess I will leave you off today.” He signals with his hand at the others and with one look they leave the new friends alone at their table.

“Who are those?” Jackson asks when he was sure that his blood started to function again.

“That one was Jae and his friends, don’t mess around with him,” Jinyoung says, his eye says everything for Jackson. “Please, Jackson, you don’t know what they capable of are.”

 

 

Friday, Jackson joined the drama club where he met some cool kids around his age. Everyone welcomed him with open arms. They were preparing for a new play and offered Jackson a role as well, even if they didn’t know him.

Ok, fine, the role was a tree that has to move around, but it’s something at least.

 

Monday came so fast that Jackson hasn’t had time to rest on the weekend. That morning he saw one of those kids, Mark, who torments others at school waiting for the school bus on the same station as him. Weird that he haven’t seen him last week as well, but Jackson doesn’t question it anymore. Jinyoung told him to stay as far as he can of those.

Jackson checks his wrist watch for the second time in that minute. He falls asleep on the bus on his way to school and now he has to run a bit so he won’t be late.

“ this,” He shouts checking his watch again, but that was a bad idea because he collided with a wall on his way.

“Look who we have here.” A voice that Jackson wished to never hear again, says.

Jackson looks up slowly to meet Jae’s eyes pricing down at him. He wants to say sorry, but his mouth seems like it can’t function that well in Jae’s presence. He opens his mouth, but no sound is coming out.

“Look like someone got his tongue.” Jae laughs ruffling Jackson’s hair.

Jackson wants to walk away from there, but his body can’t move an inch, it seems like he is paralyzed there.

“Aren’t you going to apologize anytime soon?”

“I-“ Jackson manages to say, but his brains shout out again and his words are lost.

Jae turns at one of his friends who holds a milkshake in his hands and takes it with force. “Maybe he needs a cold shower,”

Jackson closes his eyes out of reflex and waits for the cold drink to be thrown at him or something around those lines.

“Come on, Jae, we are late for class.”

Jackson’s eyes snap open at that deep voice and he thought he felt in love with it, but when he places a face to the voice he is left disappointed.

The blonde guy drags Jae after him, and like that person followed them leaving Jackson standing there with lots of questions.

“Thank you for the help, anyway,” Jackson says in a whisper. He is kind of grateful that Mark saved him but at the same time left him wondering why he did that.

 

 

Jinyoung left early today because he didn’t feel well. He left Jackson by himself all day, and when outside started to rain he kind of felt bad that he didn’t listen to his dad and bring an umbrella with him.

He just stays in front of the big glass door of his high school watching the rain falling down. It’s almost dark outside and the rain didn’t get any sign of stopping. He should have called his dad to pick him up, but he hoped that it will slow down and he will run to the bus station.

He follows with his eyes a rain drop making its way down the door, leaving behind a trail of water when his vision gets blocked by something red. He focuses his eyes on the thing and it takes a form of a closed umbrella. He follows the hand that holds it and lands on Mark’s face.

He wears a bored expression as he looks outside.

Jackson doesn’t make any move to take the umbrella that clearly it’s offered to him and Mark turns to look at him. “I like the color, so don’t ask,” Mark says with that deep voice that Jackson remembers for this morning.

Jackson lets a smile bloom on his face and slowly, almost afraid for a prank he takes the umbrella.

Jinyoung warned him to stay away from him, but something warm in Jackson's heart tells him that he can trust Mark, how odd this may sound. “Thank you, but what about you?”

“I have another in my bag,” Mark replies releasing a small smile. The most beautiful smile Jackson has seen in all his life. “Take care of it because I really like the color.”

 

 

 

The following day, Jackson kept an eye on Mark. He wanted to return the umbrella to him, but deep down even if he didn’t want to admit, he wanted to see that smile once again. All time he spends on thinking about Mark intention and why he is hanging out with these bad guys on the school.

“What are you looking for?” Jinyoung asks, glancing at Jackson.

“Mark, have you seen him?” Jackson asks, turning with hopeful eyes at his friend.

“Why are you looking for him?”

Jackson explained how Mark helped him with an umbrella when he left him yesterday alone at school, leaving the wonderful smile the older has and how Jackson likes it very much.

“I always noticed that Mark is kind of a good guy but his friends are the bad influence,” Jinyoung sighs poking his food. “I heard Jiyoung saying that he fell sick yesterday and didn’t come to school.”

Jackson's heart sinks a bit at the information. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter