The Concert

As Long As I Have You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just a short update of 700+ words after I got my laptop back. My sister borrowed my laptop and I had no chance to write this story. Not even when I'm home. Gonna buy a new one next month so I can update regularly.

Thanks for waiting patiently and remain loyal to this story...

*bow*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 

               Kim Jong Kook was having a concert in Seoul at that moment. He took some hours to do some rehearsals a couple hours before. He didn’t want to disappoint his fans. Moreover Ji Hyo would come later to see the concert. He was incredibly happy imagining his beautiful bride to be will cheer him during his concert. He knew that she was and always be his loyal fan. He called her soon after he finished his rehearsal.

“Yeoboseyo, Mrs Kim to be...” He greeted her sweetly while she was giggling hearing his cute voice.

“Yeoboseyo, Mr Kim. Hahaha... Oppa, I miss you.”

“I miss you too, Ji Hyo-ya. How’s your day? Is everything okay? What are you doing now?” Instead of answering, the actress just laughed.

“Yah! Yah! I’m asking....”

“You asked too many questions, Oppa. Everything’s fine. I’m going out with my friends now, Oppa. Wae?”

“Ah, Anni. I just want to know. Okay, then. I’m hanging up.” He just hung up the call because he was disappointed to know that Ji Hyo hadn’t even prepared to come yet or maybe she didn’t even remember about his concert at all. With a heavy heart the one man decided to prepare himself. On the other line, Ji Hyo and Kim’s family were giggling upon hearing Jong Kook disappointment just now. He must be sulky at that time.

                Ji Hyo was actu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter