Love in the Air

As Long As I Have You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook was checking his phone, scrolling the galery where he saved thousand pictures of him and Ji Hyo. It felt like yesterday when they met for the first time during family outing days. She was beautiful back then, a natural beauty that captured his small eyes, which for him she will always remain beautiful. He smiled upon reminiscing their past. How shy Ji Hyo was when he asked her out. Their first date wasn’t in a fancy restaurant like Ji Hyo used to dream of, but in his car. He was glad that Ji Hyo never complained about it. He stopped day dreaming when his phone rang. A smile craved on his lips as he read the caller ID. It was a video call from his beloved bride to be.

“Yeoboseyo, my beautiful Ji Hyo.” He greeted her sweetly.

“Hahaha, Oppa, you’re so cheesy, but I like it. Hehe.” She giggled.

“Is that so? Keure. Anyway, Ji Hyo-ya, why did you call me? Missed me already?” Jong Kook . “See? You’re blushing now.” Jong Kook laughed at his cute fiancee.

“Yah! Oppa! Hajimaaaa!” Ji Hyo pouted her lips. “I just want to remind you that we’re going to have early flight to Dubai. You don’t forget it, right?”

“Of course, not. I wish I can pick you up, but I’m still in my studio for rehearsal now and it seems I’ll sleep over here. Gapjin already loaded my luggage so we’ll go from here tomorrow.”

“Good then. Get enough rest, Oppa. I’ll meet you soon, Saranghae.” She waved her hands to the camera.

“Saranghae, Ji Hyo-ya.” They hung up.

                In the next morning, Running Man members arrived at the airport one after another. They discussed about the things in Dubai with the staffs. Jong Kook took a glace at Ji Hyo and she did the same. Their eyes met for some seconds before Kwang Soo interrupted them. He stood between the two and made Jong Kook hissed. I’m gonna teach this Giraffe a lesson. They began to settle things with the imigration staffs and getting ready to board. Ji Hyo slipped into her Oppas and walked beside her boyfriend. It made Jong Kook grinned happily. If there’s no one around, he would already hug the woman beside him.

“I miss you, Ji Hyo-ya.” He said in whisper.

“I miss you too, Oppa. So much.” She turned her head to his side and gave him a wink that made him chuckled.

“Yah! You two! Behave! Tsk!” Jae Suk said to the the couple soon they reached their plane. Instead of being afraid, the two just giggling.

“Waeyo, Oppa? We didn’t do anything,” said Ji Hyo innocently.

“I caught you winking at him. Isn’t that a thing, huh? Aigoo. So happy to meet each other, huh?” teased Jae Suk taking all attention to the conversation.

“Aishh! Just admit that you’re envy because you couldn’t invite hyungsoo-nim to go with you when I have my girlfriend with me, Hyung.” The others laughed at the bickering brothers.

“Jae Suk Hyung, do you want to swicth your seat with me?” Asked Kwang Soo.

“Waeyo, Kwang Soo-ya?”

“I don’t know what I’ve done in my past till I have to sit beside them. Though it’s not literally beside them, but their sweetness make me vomit. Do you know, Hyung, when they were together, they have their own world. Even though you stand beside them, they’ll treat you as if you’re not there.”

“Yah! Lee Kwang Soo!” Ji Hyo shouted at the Maknae. Jong Kook stood up and dragged him to his seat.

“Stop fooling around. I’ll make sure you regret it later.” Said Jong Kook while glaring at the Giraffe.

“Ya! Lee Kwang Soo, you’d better shut your mouth or else you’re not going back to Korea safe and sound.” Haha who sat beside Kwang Soo make the others burst laughing.

                The members kept on chatting for an hour then decided to sleep since their destination was somehow far. Ji Hyo looked at Jong Kook’s face intensively when she thought the man was sleeping. She smiled and gave him a peck on his cheek. She linked her arm in his and hugged his arm like her pillow. She started to feel sleepy, so she closed her eyes. Suddenly she felt someone pulled her closer until she leaned on Jong Kook shoulder. She knew it was her man, but too sleepy to open her eyes.

“I love you, Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter